Biden's son's high priced sale of art raises big ethics concerns - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
President Biden's son, Hunter, has been painting "abstract" art paintings and selling them for very large amounts of money to anonymous buyers.

This raises what should be obvious ethical concerns. To state it very bluntly, it could be a scheme to launder money, with President Biden using his position to take bribes and having the money go to his son.

It is highly suspicious and more than a little bit questionable that Hunter has suddenly taken up professional painting, and that there are buyers willing to pay so much for his paintings.
There is a joke in the art world that anyone can slap some paint on a canvas and call it "abstract art".

Even compared with professional and famous abstract artists, Biden's paintings are selling for what seems to be much larger excessive amounts.

This comes after the Ukrainian Burisma scandal where Biden was accused of using his position as then Vice President to have money be given to Hunter.

Of course, this could just be a huge coincidence and maybe Hunter really has found his niche as a professional abstract artist.

The president's son has been painting since he was a child and, while he has no formal training, Biden has taken a serious focus to his work and is now creating art full-time.

Even without formal training, Biden's pieces carrying five- to six-figure price tags put his work in the same range as established artists in the field.

The first son's first foray into the art world has seen his pieces picked up by art dealer Georges Berges, who has priced the younger Biden's artwork between $75,000 and $500,000 depending on the size and scope of the collage artwork.

That's a pretty big haul when compared to other artists' first sales. In fact, Biden’s pieces are worth more than a piece by Jean-Michel Basquiat that sold for $20,900 in 1984 - $53,770 in today's dollars after adjusting for inflation.

A piece by famed abstract artist Andy Warhol sold for $725,000 at a New York auction, only $225,000 more than one of the pieces by the president's son.​

Hunter Biden's art to sell as high as $500K and the buyers will be kept 'confidential' | Fox Business
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/hu ... lling-500k

And now suddenly Hunter Biden is selling abstract paintings for $500,000 a piece to unknown nefarious donors and those donors will remain confidential. In comparison, an average Salvador Dali painting can cost a mere $50,000. Something smells rotten in Denmark. Of course, Hunter’s resume of zero experience continues to land him the big money from the big guy. As Hunter has zero experience as a painter.

Just how stupid does the Biden crime family think the American people are? But if they get away with this, they can absolutely get away with anything.​

Hunter Biden’s Treasonous Art Grift (infowars.com)
https://www.infowars.com/posts/hunter-b ... art-grift/

Some people are saying that because he is the President's son, that adds fame and value to his work.
That seems like a very weak excuse. This is the son of the President, not the President himself. And Biden is not a particularly well-loved or popular President; people mainly voted for him because they did not like Trump. Usually the belongings or works of politicians do not hold high amounts of value unless they are related to the issue of politics in some way.

This does seem highly questionable and is something that should be looked at with scrutiny.
Now is the time to be concerned about the ethics of the president's children. We have to be consistent. What's next? Will he have Hunter run the Biden Organization while he's in office?

Puffer Fish wrote:Hunter Biden’s Treasonous Art Grift (infowars.com)
https://www.infowars.com/posts/hunter-b ... art-grift/

Lmao
SpecialOlympian wrote:Now is the time to be concerned about the ethics of the president's children. We have to be consistent. What's next? Will he have Hunter run the Biden Organization while he's in office?

If the extreme corruption of the Trump Crime Family pissed one off, is one allowed to also be pissed off at the pretty apparent Biden Family corruption here?
You don't understand. The thing we need to be angry at now is how Hunter Biden placed M&M's, an American institution, on his penis.

Kamala went to the wrong part of the border after she finally went to the border and Hunter Biden tarnished one of America's most cherished institutions by defiling their candy with his penis. We need to be really angry about this, all the time. Even in our sleep we should be dreaming revenge fantasies about Hunter Biden.

In short, yes. Corruption is something that we should be angry about. But lets have that conversation with people who engage in good faith and don't cite InfoWars of all fucking places.
Hunter Biden paid Joe's AT&T bill and spent thousands on house repairs for him while he was Vice President, new laptop emails claim

2010 emails between Hunter and his business partner Eric Schwerin detail payments for 'JRB' - likely Joseph Robinette Biden
They include $190-a-month on an AT&T bill and payments for house repairs
Thousands went on new walls, paint and AC fixes at Biden's Wilmington home
At the time, he was earning $230,000-a-year as Vice President
He has always said there was no conflict of interest between Hunter's deals and his responsibilities as Vice President
The details of the bills make a tangible link of how he financially benefited from Hunter's business dealings
In 2017 and 2018, Joe and Jill made more than $11million and they dodged taxes
But Hunter complained in a text to his daughter in 2019 that 'half' his salary went on paying his father's bills
He told her: 'Don't worry, unlike Pop I won't make you give me half your salary'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... bills.html
jimjam wrote:I read on the internet that Biden's son sold a gold fish to the Communist Party Of America for $425,000. Hang on to your hats kids ….. this is going to be BIG!! :eek:

I saw on the internet that Biden was able to get his son out of prosecution by extorting the Ukrainian government to the tune of ONE BILLION U.S. tax payer dollars. Oh look! The Biden's conflicts of interest WRT Ukraine are recorded on video because Joe bragged about them in public. :)

SpecialOlympian wrote:Now is the time to be concerned about the ethics of the president's children. We have to be consistent. What's next? Will he have Hunter run the Biden Organization while he's in office?

Lmao

You of all people should know he is laundering it, and he's probably selling it as NFTs and into Crypto as well.
BlutoSays wrote:I saw on the internet that Biden was able to get his son out of prosecution by extorting the Ukrainian government to the tune of ONE BILLION U.S. tax payer dollars. Oh look! The Biden's conflicts of interest WRT Ukraine are recorded on video because Joe bragged about them in public. :)

I read on the internet that Obese Donald's bone spurs re emerged on his penis which put him into a serious funk because he cannot now help his hero Putin gobble up Alaska and MRGA (make Russia great again) :eek: .
Quiz:

Joe Robinette Biden was Barack Obama's Vice President for EIGHT years from 2009 to 2017.

In 2016, who did the Barackster endorse as his successor in the presidential race?

A) Hillary Clinton
B) Hilary Clinton
C) Chelsea Clinton's mama
D) Hillary Rodham Clinton
E) Bill Clinton's estranged wife
F) Some lady in a muumuu
G) All of the above
H) I like pie
BlutoSays wrote:I saw on the internet that Biden was able to get his son out of prosecution by extorting the Ukrainian government to the tune of ONE BILLION U.S. tax payer dollars. Oh look! The Biden's conflicts of interest WRT Ukraine are recorded on video because Joe bragged about them in public. :)

You saw it in the internet, this is gold , the real McCoy, this is better than a guy told you in the pub.

This is aas good as it gets 100% fact.

You S A W it on the I N T E R N E T!!!

must be true then.
BlutoSays wrote:Quiz:

Joe Robinette Biden was Barack Obama's Vice President for EIGHT years from 2009 to 2017.

In 2016, who did the Barackster endorse as his successor in the presidential race?

A) Hillary Clinton
B) Hilary Clinton
C) Chelsea Clinton's mama
D) Hillary Rodham Clinton
E) Bill Clinton's estranged wife
F) Some lady in a muumuu
G) All of the above
H) I like pie

Double Sausage, Egg, & Cheese Biscuit
$6.72
Burger King Nutrition
Crantag wrote:
If the extreme corruption of the Trump Crime Family pissed one off, is one allowed to also be pissed off at the pretty apparent Biden Family corruption here?

Going from "extreme" to "apparent" in the same sentence is goofy.

Knowing it's only apparent is even goofier.

The Trump kids were way past neck deep in his corruption, Joe just wouldn't go there. Hunter traded on the family name. Which is tawdry, but it doesn't implicate Joe at all.

In fact, beyond the sleazy innuendo, ya got bupkus, kid.
late wrote:Going from "extreme" to "apparent" in the same sentence is goofy.

Knowing it's only apparent is even goofier.

The Trump kids were way past neck deep in his corruption, Joe just wouldn't go there. Hunter traded on the family name. Which is tawdry, but it doesn't implicate Joe at all.

In fact, beyond the sleazy innuendo, ya got bupkus, kid.

Shut up, libtard.

You sound ridiculous.
For the record I've never voted for a Repub-shit-head and am pretty sure I never will. I have voted for a few idiot Democrats, and maybe I won't do so again.

I didn't vote for the senial guy named Biden (he probably doesn't remember his own name), I voted for Micky Mouse, instead.

Micky Mouse would have been a better president.

Corruption is corruption, and obvious corruption is obvious.

It is implausible that the IDF could not or would[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]