RIP John McAfee.... - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Notices of a deaths of public figures or other significant or interesting people.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

By colliric
Crantag wrote:Nope. Nor have I ever broached the Southern Hemisphere.

Why do you ask?

Just wondering is all.

Maybe you should come to the southern hemisphere and visit.
By Red_Army
I hope women are shitting in his mouth in heaven o7

edit: I'm the opposite of a proud American citizen. I would happily live in dozens of other countries if it was convenient for me to do so. The best part of this country is geographic.
By colliric
JohnRawls wrote:Why is there a conspiracy theory every time when a clearly guilty person commits suicide not to go to jail just because he is a bit famous.

Because Jeffrey Epstein as an interesting famous person had interesting connections to many other interesting famous people, and this is known because his victims publically named them, they were on the flight logs of Lolita Express and/or were otherwise photographed with him, or he was connected to them in a few short "Kevin Bacon steps". Some of them were connected to foreign governments with interests in the USA, some were connected to Hollywood (and other influential places), some were connected to Wall Street, some were connected to the Mafia, and some were even connected to espionage agencies that have names that start with the letter M and the related US political Lobby connected to that agency(you know which Lobby).

Heck two of the Interesting people were a future US President(who I'm believed was innocent here, but I'll accept he was connected) and a former US President.

Same goes for Mr McAfee and if Julian Assange or Edward Snowden commits "suicide" that'll be the mother of all "didn't kill himself" theories.

Carl Williams(Igor knows who I'm talking about) on record didn't kill himself and he was only a low level Melbourne mobster.
By Red_Army
Epstein is very suspicious, McAfee is a wacko nonentity that nobody cares enough about to kill, and Assange will probably die because his captivity is very unhealthy.

Heisenberg is right - he probably offed himself because he knows how horrible the American prison system is.
By colliric
Red_Army wrote:Epstein is very suspicious, McAfee is a wacko nonentity that nobody cares enough about to kill, and Assange will probably die because his captivity is very unhealthy.

Heisenberg is right - he probably offed himself because he knows how horrible the American prison system is.

Still I understand why the conspiracy theories happen. Even if I also think Heisenberg is probably right.
@colliric I think McAfee did his very best to foster the conspiracies surrounding him. He's made reference to Qanon, claimed to have the inside scoop about Epstein, and even claims to have fucked a whale. Given that he's a scammer I don't believe any of it, but I do find him very amusing.
Any updates on his dead man switch? Should have set off by now, it was set to two checks per day.

I assume they spend years and scrub any such avenues clean before they assassinate these guys. That's how I'd do it. Don't want no unfortunate information leaking.
Igor Antunov wrote:Any updates on his dead man switch? Should have set off by now, it was set to two checks per day.

I assume they spend years and scrub any such avenues clean before they assassinate these guys. That's how I'd do it. Don't want no unfortunate information leaking.

He was a scammer. He scammed you and there is no switch because he knew jack shit.
By Heisenberg
JohnRawls wrote:He was a scammer. He scammed you and there is no switch because he knew jack shit.

Why all the hate, dude? :*(
By JohnRawls
Heisenberg wrote:Why all the hate, dude? :*(

It is not hate but a mockery of people who try to create conspiracy theories out of nothing. Usually I wouldn't care but I rethought my position after pizzagate. These conspiracy theories get people killed, injured or ruin their lives even if they are imaginary. And that is not good.

So every time somebody parrots stupidity like pizzagate, 5g are the cause of Corona-chan, Bill Gates want to chip you with the vaccine this leads to death and suffering in pure and simple terms. Doing nothing or god forbid even spreading it is not something that I can acknowledge anymore.
Wait why are you conflating real things (the epstein pedogate revelations, the gates foundations mass experimentation of designer medicine)' with obvious drivel like 5g borne viruses? You are part of the cabal. We will not be sidetracked so easily. Nice try...fed.

Also doesn't it strike one as strange that for once the US went after a billionaire for tax evasion? Like, lol as if. It went after him because he got off the reservation, he left the club. This was an opportune moment to delete him, the perfect timing. Epstein was too messy, they did this one properly.
By colliric
Igor Antunov wrote:Any updates on his dead man switch? Should have set off by now, it was set to two checks per day.

Wikileaks has been tweeting about him on their official Twitter account. If he had anything he probably sent it their way.

Regardless, Edward Snowden went in record thinking Julian Assange is next in line for one of these surprise suicides.

As Jordan Belfort said in the Russell Brand video I posted in the other thread, the real criminals get away with it and don't get any jail time.
Last edited by colliric on 25 Jun 2021 18:28, edited 1 time in total.
Igor Antunov wrote:Wait why are you conflating real things (the epstein pedogate revelations, the gates foundations mass experimentation of designer medicine)' with obvious drivel like 5g borne viruses? You are part of the cabal. We will not be sidetracked so easily. Nice try...fed.

Also doesn't it strike one as strange that for once the US went after a billionaire for tax evasion? Like, lol as if. It went after him because he got off the reservation, he left the club. This was an opportune moment to delete him, the perfect timing. Epstein was too messy, they did this one properly.

McAfee was never on the reservation. He was always a loose cannon, a child of the 60s to whom someone handed almost 8 billion dollars one day. And he was brought down by his own behaviour and his own beliefs. He refused to pay his taxes, and boasted about it. And when he was supposed to be "hiding out" in Spain, he posted pictures of himself going about his daily routine to millions of people across the world, then was surprised when the authorities tracked him down and arrested him. Shine on, you crazy fucking diamond.... :lol:
By JohnRawls
Igor Antunov wrote:Wait why are you conflating real things (the epstein pedogate revelations, the gates foundations mass experimentation of designer medicine)' with obvious drivel like 5g borne viruses? You are part of the cabal. We will not be sidetracked so easily. Nice try...fed.

US goes after any billionaire it can nail on tax evasion or whatever. It is funny that I am the fed somehow while you know that I am from Estonia and have been on this forum for god knows how long. :lol: Yeah, I am part of your imaginary cabal lol.

But the real consequences of your actions is basically people dying and suffering. A lot of people on pofo supported the "no corona" and then drink chloroquine and whatever else so Corona wasn't a big deal followed by anti-vax bill gates 5g bullshit.

How many people do you think that killed directly or indirectly? How much did it slow the response? How many people are not vaccinating because of this? How much economic damage it caused to the average joes along with the lost jobs?

This is just the reality of things right now. And a lot of people on pofo played their parts in this even if it was very minor.
By colliric
Not me. I wanted the bastards to shut down the borders to China (and any other country that refused to shut down their borders to China) asap. Still believe that delaying it was the worst decision in this mess.
colliric wrote:Not me. I wanted the bastards to shut down the borders to China (and any other country that refused to shut down their borders to China) asap. Still believe that delaying it was the worst decision in this mess.

Aren't you Australian? All our cases came from the US and Europe. China had its shit under control within weeks.

Btw, the US does go after billionaires for tax evasion and scams, with favorable preconditions and by throwing henchmen under the bus and letting those truly responsible go. Trump is another example of somebody that partially got off the reservation. His saga has not ended yet however. McAffe did something far more than tax evasion lol to get himself 'wack'd'.

John McAfee’s widow insisted Friday that the cybersecurity tycoon was not suicidal — as it emerged that he was so convinced he’d be set up, he got a giant arm tattoo reading “$WHACKD.”

“His last words to me were ‘I love you and I will call you in the evening,’” Janice McAfee, 38, said outside the Barcelona penitentiary where her husband was found hanged on Wednesday.

“Those words are not words of somebody who is suicidal,” she said, demanding a “thorough investigation” into her 75-year-old husband’s death while he awaited extradition to the US on tax fraud charges.

Just three days before McAfee’s death, his widow had accused the US government of wanting the software entrepreneur to “die in prison” to “make an example of him for speaking out against the corruption within their government agencies.”

https://nypost.com/2021/06/25/john-mcaf ... be-whackd/

Or maybe because Zionists are full of shit and som[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

A good discussion here with Norman Finkelstein and[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

ISIS wants to create a division between Chechens […]

PoFo would be a strange place for them to focus o[…]