Did You Get Vaccinated? - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Did You Get The Jab?

Yes.
79%
No, but I will.
3%
No, but I will if required.
2%
No, and I never will. Fuck off.
11%
Other.
5%
:lol:
History
-the whole series of past events connected with someone or something.

One thing does not make a "history". :p
Godstud wrote::roll: Getting a vaccine, during a pandemic is hardly "private medical history". That's like saying that you telling us you broke your arm is "private medical history".

It is your choice to tell me or not, but it's not a medical history. You're only telling me you got vaccinated.

In this country your vaccination history is - legally speaking - confidential information, the unsolicited release of which is a criminal offense. It is also illegal for private sector employers and service providers to discriminate based on medical history. Muh pandemic does not suddenly change this. Thanks for openly sharing your private medical history with us.
@Igor Antunov A history is more than one event. I even posted a definition for those who have trouble with the English language. Australians seem to have poor education, in that regard.

Now, were I to divulge several events, then that would be a "history".

Oh, incidentally... telling me you have not had the vaccine, is as much a medical history as telling us you have had the vaccine, Braniac! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes but he's free to release it himself Igor.

You are legally allowed to release it yourself. You are not legally allowed to demand I tell you my vaccination status or to demand my doctor or nurse tell you.
Godstud wrote:@Igor Antunov A history is more than one event. I even posted a definition for those who have trouble with the English language. Australians seem to have poor education, in that regard.

Now, were I to divulge several events, then that would be a "history".

Oh, incidentally... telling me you have not had the vaccine, is as much a medical history as telling us you have had the vaccine, Braniac! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You've divulged a portion of your medical history.
@Igor Antunov When? I haven't had a vaccine, yet. I will probably get one. What is my past medical history?

You aren't very smart. I am glad all Australians aren't as clueless.
Divulged a portion of your medical history? What kind of man child juvenile bs is this now. :lol: Also me having half of the STDs known to mankind is a source of pride, why will I want to hide it. 8)
fuser wrote:Divulged a portion of your medical history? What kind of man child juvenile bs is this now. :lol: Also me having half of the STDs known to mankind is a source of pride, why will I want to hide it. 8)

Disgusting. You should get jabbed for that.

You aren't very smart. I am glad all Australians aren't as clueless.

Still not get jabbed. :)
@Igor Antunov You're just reinforcing the "fool" moniker.
Igor Antunov wrote:Imagine sharing your private medical history on the internet.

It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today
Imagine there's no virus
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

There are all kinds of things I can imagine, but until now, I hadn't imagined that someone would take "I got an important vaccine that billions are getting" from pseudonymous posters as "sharing your private medical history", or even worth remarking on. Vaccines have been part of medicine for centuries, but you seem to think of them as some kind of innovative change in personal philosophy, lifestyle, religion and politics, all rolled into one. It's as if you're from an uncontacted Amazonian tribe that's never seen Western medicine before. Or a time traveller from the sixteenth century.
See, @Igor Antunov? Greece doesn't make fools.
Godstud wrote:@JohnRawls I have a friend in Ningbo who was vaccinated in March. I am pretty sure the CCP are just saying a billion now, so that they don't look bad for giving the vaccines before the WHO approved them in May.

They were giving them way before just the numbers were much lower. Bull all of the sudden they jumped to unbelievable heights by 5-6x their usual vaccination rates which really no country has done, ever. And not from lack of trying. The only country that did a soft 2x was India after they became critical with cases. But China somehow managed 5-6x which is bullshit.

Look at any graph from any country that is providing the vaccine, the uptik is usually small with an upwards trend. Then after you reach beyond 60% then the vaccination rate slows down due to reasons (Anti-vaxxers, fearfulls and so on). It doesn't work in the way that China is showing it that they arrived at 20 m level then vaccinated almost everyone then all good.
colliric wrote:Yes but he's free to release it himself Igor.

You are legally allowed to release it yourself. You are not legally allowed to demand I tell you my vaccination status or to demand my doctor or nurse tell you.

Actually, institutions are allowed to ask what your vaccination status is, and they are also allowed to exclude you if you do not divulge said status as well as show evidence of vaccination.

Schools are a good example.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Actually, institutions are allowed to ask what your vaccination status is, and they are also allowed to exclude you if you do not divulge said status as well as show evidence of vaccination.

Schools are a good example.

No they're not. They are not allowed to ask you at all.

It's only for school children and it was introduced as a special health measure in 2016 to encourage child vaccinations and immunisations. And the institution is not required to check if things are up to date, only at enrolment. Adults are not at all covered by that legislation. At least here in Victoria.
colliric wrote:…..

It's only for school children and it was introduced as a special health measure in 2016 to encourage child vaccinations and immunisations. And the institution is not required to check if things are up to date, only at enrolment. Adults are not at all covered by that legislation. At least here in Victoria.

So schools are allowed to ask, and ask for evidence from the students.

So you were wrong and I was right.

@litwin is clearly an Alex Jones type conspirac[…]

Candace Owens

She has shown to many Americans what Zionism is s[…]

Both of them have actually my interest at heart. […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

As predicted, the hasbara troll couldn't quote me […]