Honest question about crime. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Crime and prevention thereof. Loopholes, grey areas and the letter of the law.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Scamp
Does any other country in the world, allow a minority population of about 13% to commit most of the violent crime like rape, robbery, murder, assault, and illegal shootings?
:roll: That's not an honest question.

Has any other country had a long history of slavery and then institutional racism aimed at over 13% of its population that continues to this day?

Nice try, racist. Anyone can see you are just starting one of these racist shit threads.
Scamp wrote:Does any other country in the world, allow a minority population of about 13% to commit most of the violent crime like rape, robbery, murder, assault, and illegal shootings?

Yes and no.

In pretty much every country, most crime is committed by a small percentage of the population.

And also, pretty much every country also does not allow them to do these things, which is why they are defined as crimes.

The US is only exceptional insofar as they arrest large numbers of people, and force many of them to work as slaves.
Godstud wrote::roll: That's not an honest question.

Has any other country had a long history of slavery and then institutional racism aimed at over 13% of its population that continues to this day?

Nice try, racist. Anyone can see you are just starting one of these racist shit threads.

Nice try Clown. Anyone can see that you are just trying to deflect from the truth at hand here. :lol:
@Scamp is obsessed with race, because it allows him to try and create a distraction from the Stockholm syndrome he suffers from. That is, that he supports a system that is setup to make him and his countryman poorer and poorer. This will do more to increase crime and poverty than anything else. For someone that is so damn concerned about crime, it's a marvel he hasn't realized this. The only explanation is Stockholm syndrome. The other potential explanation is low IQ.

He hasn't realized, that the US is a crony capitalist oligarchy, not too different from Russia. Then again, maybe they do realize this. This might explain why dumbshit fuck face Trumptards want Russia to spread disinformation in the US.

Scamp, you are bankrupt of morals, ethics, and most of all, Logic. Also, fuck your piece of shit God TRump. May he die soon, and burn in hell along with all his dumbshit moron supporters.
Scamp wrote:Does any other country in the world, allow a minority population of about 13% to commit most of the violent crime like rape, robbery, murder, assault, and illegal shootings?

Well it depends honestly if a country uses a punitive model then it is almost always the case. If your model is rehabilitative then the outcome is a bit different. The better question is why does US and other countries still use punitive justice instead of rehabilitative when the overwhelming evidence suggests that rehabilitative does wonders in this regard. This is not even a question of private, the model is what matters and not the type of ownership. Plus the private ownership in US for prisons is not that large anyways compared to other countries.

Just adopt the rehabilitative model and take Nordic model in this regard as an example.
Rancid wrote:
@Scamp is obsessed with race, because it allows him to try and create a distraction from the Stockholm syndrome he suffers from.

Interesting point.

It also fits in with that whole Cult of Personality thing.
The OP seems to be unaware, if not deliberately ignore, the phenomenon that it's the soil / environment which makes one behave like that. So it's the problem within the United States that caused the said phenomenon.

Some like Trump will resort to sending the "trouble-doers" back to their origin. It might hold true for the more recent immigrants, but the minority mentioned in the OP most probably were born and grew in the United States, which means the United States has itself to blame for this one.

As much as a rightwinger or white-supremacist I believe myself should be, the fact is that every group of people have lowly variants, and posts like these are probably the best proof on how low some white supremacists can go.

I am sorry but have to say, because the white is superior, it is your responsibility to make the place suitable for everybody to do good instead of bad.
Scamp wrote:As usual, Godstud and Rancid immediately pull the race card out of their arses.

There you go, clinging to your distraction. ;)

BTW, You opened the thread with "13% Minority" :roll: OF course, your intelligence is too low to understand what you, yourself is even saying and implying with that statement. :lol:
Last edited by Rancid on 31 Jul 2021 16:01, edited 2 times in total.
JohnRawls wrote:
Well it depends honestly if a country uses a punitive model then it is almost always the case. If your model is rehabilitative then the outcome is a bit different. The better question is why does US and other countries still use punitive justice instead of rehabilitative when the overwhelming evidence suggests that rehabilitative does wonders in this regard. This is not even a question of private, the model is what matters and not the type of ownership. Plus the private ownership in US for prisons is not that large anyways compared to other countries.

Just adopt the rehabilitative model and take Nordic model in this regard as an example.

This is a good question to ask.

There are a lot of threads of history that came together to create a culture that is more interested in punishment than rehabilitation today. I've always understood that this started with the cultural attitude that puritans embedded in American culture. Puritans relied heavily on shame and punishment to keep the community and faith together. This carried forward, and manifested in different ways throughout American history. After the puritans, we have the hyper-individualist culture fostered by westward expansion and the need to defends ones self and property. The notion of rehabilitation didn't exist, punishment was the only understood solution. This too, embedded itself in American culture. Then you have the Jim Crow era, where punishment and punishment of the innocent were a convenient tool to control the non-white population in America. Then we have the white flight to the suburbs, which further fostered hyper-individualism, disconnected people from their humanity into fiefdoms, and thus made it easier to rationalize more punishment for those outside the fiefdoms (in particular, the poor and non-white).

Couple the above history with the fact that a large segment of America is (and always has been) rabidly anti-intellectual. You get what we have today. These are people that have no interest in understanding, no interest in logic, no interest in data, no interest in history, no interest in science, no interest in reality. Thus, they don't really care to change course, even if the current course is going to send us off a cliff. They are too fucking dumb for their own good, and don't know it (Dunning-Kruger).

The people that have carried America forward, are those that have not been anti-intellectual. They have carried all the dummies on their backs for centuries. The issues we have today are that the dummies have now been organized by a sociopath (Trump) and have been turned against America's flawed democracy (it has always been flawed). They are now being manipulated into turning America into an authoritarian Hellscape. Because, they are just too god damn fucking stupid.

This is why we have dummies like scamp that think if they don't say the word race, or black or whatever, that they are not talking about race, even though they are. He's like an elementary school kid that thinks as long as you are not explicit in your communications, you can deny anything that is implied by it. Which... is foolish and not true of course.

@Scamp is so fucking stupid, that he thinks replacing the word "black" with "13% minority", means he's not talking about race. This is the intelligence of the Trumpist part of America.
JohnRawls wrote:Just adopt the rehabilitative model and take Nordic model in this regard as an example.

Depends on what crime really.

Those like crimes against humanity are often committed when the perpetrator believes he or she is doing what he or she thinks is right -- see Slobodan Praljak if you have any doubts.

Punitive model has to be applied in those cases to deter people in the future, mainly because they have different mindset.

Another approach is, how can any country in the world allow a minority of its population to be reduced to this abject level of poverty, misery and attendant criminality? Crimes at the macro level are also symptoms of a dysfunctional society
Juin wrote:Another approach is, how can any country in the world allow a minority of its population to be reduced to this abject level of poverty, misery and attendant criminality? Crimes at the macro level are also symptoms of a dysfunctional society

We have already paid Trillions of dollars for the betterment of them. And we also have, by far, the most wealthy blacks in the world here.
Scamp wrote:We have already paid Trillions of dollars for the betterment of them. And we also have, by far, the most wealthy blacks in the world here.

So how is the money actually used on? Looks like embezzled somewhere, or this is an outright lie, I guess?
Patrickov wrote:So how is the money actually used on? Looks like embezzled somewhere, or this is an outright lie, I guess?

Free money, food, housing, medical, education, racial preferential college entries and job placements. Just to name some.
Scamp wrote:Free money, food, housing, medical, education, racial preferential college entries and job placements. Just to name some.

Evidence please.

Sorry for sounding like another PoFo'er whom I hate as he often pulls the same string against others (including me)
JohnRawls wrote:Well it depends honestly if a country uses a punitive model then it is almost always the case. If your model is rehabilitative then the outcome is a bit different. The better question is why does US and other countries still use punitive justice instead of rehabilitative when the overwhelming evidence suggests that rehabilitative does wonders in this regard. This is not even a question of private, the model is what matters and not the type of ownership. Plus the private ownership in US for prisons is not that large anyways compared to other countries.

Are you comparing Scandinavian people to blacks?

Tell me how Nordic people rehabilitate the black rapist's which is reaching epidemic proportions there?
Patrickov wrote:Evidence please.

Sorry for sounding like another PoFo'er whom I hate as he often pulls the same string against others (including me)

Wow you havent heard? The USA has millions of black people on welfare. They receive all the things I listed above. I thought this was common knowledge. I guess not.

You should put the full quote I am of the o[…]

Muscovite’s Slaughter of Indigenous People in Alas[…]

Any of you going to buy the Trump bible he's prom[…]

No, it doesn't. The US also wants to see Hamas top[…]