Did You Get Vaccinated? - Page 7 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Did You Get The Jab?

Yes.
79%
No, but I will.
3%
No, but I will if required.
2%
No, and I never will. Fuck off.
11%
Other.
5%
@B0ycey

Yeah, one of my good friends, well educated man and a teacher (he is of course vaccinated), had several of his family members die due to coronavirus. His mother died of it. I attended her funeral. A few of his other family members died as well. He said (my well educated friend) that some of his family members blame Trump for the deaths of their fellow family members due to coronavirus.
By B0ycey
Remarkably I am not aware of anyone who has died of Covid19 @Politics_Observer except one person who was put down as a stat put in fact died of complications due to being disabled. Nonetheless being fully vaccinated myself and perhaps one of the most skeptical people I know, I look at the stats and have decided the best action wass to be vaccinated anyway. Clearly people are dying of Covid19 beyond statical norms given the national average death rates climbing in every country and the odds of dying of complications from vaccination is over a million to one. One might even say there could have been a unlining condition in these people and it may not even be vaccination related given heart inflammation and clot stats are ACTUALLY REDUCED in vaccinated people.
B0ycey wrote: You might call it a bribe or a paid day off or whatnot, but clearly you are happy to be vaccinated given your response to Igor and as such must deep down know these vaccines are safe.

Nope I fully agree with Igor. I just happen to believe the GOVERNMENT SHOULD PAY ME TO TAKE THEIR EXPERIMENTAL VACCINE!

https://www.9news.com.au/national/coron ... 1284c9c935

If it's an experimental vaccine with even a slight chance of major Side-effects, they should compensate me to help convince me to take the risk.

I have always said I am happy to risk the Pfizer shot.

Personally they should pay $500-$1000, and my employer give a payed day off. They should pay through the teeth.
colliric wrote:Nope I fully agree with Igor. I just happen to believe the GOVERNMENT SHOULD PAY ME TO TAKE THEIR EXPERIMENTAL VACCINE!

https://www.9news.com.au/national/coron ... 1284c9c935

If it's an experimental vaccine with even a slight chance of major Side-effects, they should compensate me to help convince me to take the risk.

I have always said I am happy to risk the Pfizer shot.

Personally they should pay $500-$1000, and my employer give a payed day off. They should pay through the teeth.

I suspect your payment will be a days pay and isn't your reason for not taking the vaccine the perception of a chance of death from a experimental vaccine? If that is what you believe, why are you taking the vaccine for? Unemployment has to be better than death right?

Although I suspect they will just vaccinate during work hours so your "Payment" will be an hours pay tops. :lol:

Also Igor refuses to take Western vaccines and supports Sinovax regardless. You don't actually agree with him at all given you will take the vaccine with persuasion. Although you will be better off in the end I guess. :hmm:
Igor Antunov wrote:No, I am still anti-mrna or double dna insertion vaccines (astra). They are EXPERIMENTAL. My data shows that if you're under 60 and don't have any underlying medical condition and aren't a fatty boomba, you should absolutely not get any western vaccine as of now.

Actually, all the data you have shown us tells us that the vaccine reduces risks across the board.

Also, you are misreading your data, since at least one of the dead young people had no other problems.

As for quoting you, it's too annoying doing it manually and the auto quote only works the first time for the first response I can't be assed going in and changing it, I know you'll be all over my response either way.

No, that is not true. The real reason is probably something else.

Do you need help figuring out how a computer works?
Igor Antunov wrote:That's so many words when you could have just posted this and relayed the same meaning:

I am not sure how is it possible to have so many cringie views but hey, to everyone its own. How did you get to the place you are right now? I am seriously starting to think that SO is right and some people just choose policies to stick it to an X group or something. A lot of your positions are seriously unhealthy for your own well being :hmm: That is just not rational.....
JohnRawls wrote:Image
I am not sure how is it possible to have so many cringie views but hey, to everyone its own. How did you get to the place you are right now? I am seriously starting to think that SO is right and some people just choose policies to stick it to an X group or something. A lot of your positions are seriously unhealthy for your own well being :hmm: That is just not rational.....

I'm sorry but that's the vibe I'm getting from the above. Very aristocratic.
Igor Antunov wrote:I'm sorry but that's the vibe I'm getting from the above. Very aristocratic.

Not sure what the picture of a Habsburg have to do with this. Bad choices lead to extinction? We want you to still be with us Igor :D

Edit: Okay, you added some text. Now it is a bit clearer. I mean, sure if you think that 84% can be aristocrats while 6% are peasants? :eh:
JohnRawls wrote:Not sure what the picture of a Habsburg have to do with this. Bad choices lead to extinction? We want you to still be with us Igor :D

Edit: Okay, you added some text. Now it is a bit clearer. I mean, sure if you think that 84% can be aristocrats while 6% are peasants? :eh:

It was badly worded but still came across as condescending. I got the classic Habsburg treatment.

Godstud wrote:This:

Covid is a draconian threat? A magical, imaginary dragon in a fairytale? The vaccine is a fairytale knight? The child doesn't like this bedtime story? Is this how the pandemic is playing out in your mind? Are you sure you didn't get an experimental vaccine?
Is the analogy too difficult for you to grasp with your half brain?

Pretending that almost 5 million people haven't died from Covid-19 is the real delusion.

The vaccines are not experimental. Stop lying about them. You've been proved WRONG, several times. You repeating lies only makes you look stupid. Is that the image you are trying to create for yourself?

It's working.
I showed you a table from the CDC that includes and shows excess deaths due to major seasonal disease relative to prior years. I.e there have been no changes. Covid has simply replaced influenza in the elderly and fits the former's kill rate and demographic risk groups nicely.

Furthermore, the CDC, back in May, stopped collecting data on mild breakthrough infections. They announced that they were only going to be collecting data on severe breakthroughs, meaning severe enough to cause hospitalizations or deaths. So don't bandy around the old muh vaccine is 99% effective. Many vaccinated are still catching covid and getting really sick.

I've never received a flu shot. Why should I receive an experimental covid shot? No, this is not acceptable. Your grumpiness will not change my mind.
Igor Antunov wrote:I showed you a table from the CDC that includes and shows excess deaths due to major seasonal disease relative to prior years. I.e there have been no changes. Covid has simply replaced influenza in the elderly and fits the former's kill rate and demographic risk groups nicely.

I doubt this.

Please provide evidence for this claim.
Igor Antunov wrote:I showed you a table from the CDC that includes and shows excess deaths due to major seasonal disease relative to prior years.
You have no fucking clue what you are posting and take everything out of context. Pants-of-dog has already proven one of your links to say the complete opposite of what you said.

Igor Antunov wrote:Many vaccinated are still catching covid and getting really sick.
No. That's another lie. They are not getting really sick.

In fact, the reality says differently than your foolish rants.

PHE data suggests that being double vaccinated reduces the risk of being hospitalised with the now-dominant delta variant by around 96%. Even conservatively assuming the vaccines are no more effective at preventing death than hospitalisation (actually they are likely to be more effective at preventing death) this means the risk of death for double vaccinated people has been cut to less than one-twentieth of the value for unvaccinated people with the same underlying risk profile.

However, the 20-fold decrease in risk afforded by the vaccine isn’t enough to offset the 32-fold increase in underlying risk of death of an 70-year-old over a 35-year-old. Given the same risk of infection, we would still expect to see more double-vaccinated 70-year-olds die from COVID than unvaccinated 35-year-olds. There are caveats to that simple calculation. The risk of infection is not the same for all age groups. Currently, infections are highest in the youngest and lower in older age groups.

https://theconversation.com/most-covid- ... you-163671

So keep saying stupid and foolish things, Igor. It becomes you.

@Pants-of-dog Nothing Igor says turns out to be true. Heck, you even used his last source to show how wrong he was. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Given how childishly foolish you are as you consistently post fake bullshit, perhaps we should be asking how old you are?
Igor Antunov wrote:I showed you a table from the CDC that includes and shows excess deaths due to major seasonal disease relative to prior years. I.e there have been no changes. Covid has simply replaced influenza in the elderly and fits the former's kill rate and demographic risk groups nicely.

If you mean the American CDC, then was it a fake table?* Because the USA's excess deaths have been 18% since the start of the pandemic to the end of March 2021 - 560,000. That's way worse than any American flu outbreak since the post-WWI Spanish flu pandemic. This is why US life expectancy fell last year by the biggest amount since WW2.

*Since you post a lot of pictures that don't make sense, don't be surprised if you posted some table and everyone thought "another irrelevant image from Igor".
@Prosthetic Conscience We're wasting our time giving facts to Igor, as he hasn't a clue how to discern fantasy from reality.

Igor lives here. And you're wondering why he doesn't trust the government???

Godstud and the pro-vax no-choice nuts want it to be even worse for us democratically. They want to force us to take their stupid experimental vaccines with no choice and fucking compensation. PAY ME BITCH!
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Are people on this thread actually trying to argu[…]

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]