The Trump backed person in *Texas* lost the runoff to another Repud in a general election. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Let's talk about Trump failing a political test in Texas....

Beau of the Fifth Column, a Progressive youtuber.

Like I predicted, a Repud may need to have Trump's backing to get nominated, but then they are likely to lose in the general election. This is because the Unafilated voters are unlikely to vote for a Trumper guy.
I certainly hope more of these Trumpist fail to win elections. That's the only way these slime bag piece of shit republicans like Cruz will finally back away from jackassery.

Further, I hope Trump fucking dies. Choke on a chicken wing you fat fuck.
I see that the Trump supported person in Ohio lost the Repud primary to a person who didn't support.
Now it coms down to the general elections.
Ever, Repud primary voters reject Trump's guy.
Will the unaffiliated vote against all Repuds to punish them for Jan. 6? They ought to for at least one election cycle of 2 years, at least.
Steve_American wrote:I see that the Trump supported person in Ohio lost the Repud primary to a person who didn't support.
Now it coms down to the general elections.
Ever, Repud primary voters reject Trump's guy.
Will the unaffiliated vote against all Repuds to punish them for Jan. 6? They ought to for at least one election cycle of 2 years, at least.

I thought I read the Trumpster in Ohio won?

People tend to forget that the French now have a s[…]

Neither is an option too. Neither have your inte[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@JohnRawls There is no ethnic cleansing going o[…]

They are building a Russian Type nuclear reactor..[…]