Fasces wrote:1) Then why cite it at a reason to explain asylum?
2) The global trend includes UK, USA, and Canada. Stop dodging the issue.
3) It could be anything from ease of access to foreign countries due to reduced barriers, increased finances to back such a move, Hong Kongers, and so on. You're the one making the argument its Xi, maybe make an argument and stop relying on others to disprove context-less shitposts.
1) It was the latest study I could find from 2015, re-read my post.
2) Show the statistics, global trend doesn't mean much without numbers. You don't show them because they are very small.
3) So your argument is "They wanted asylum but couldn't do it because China didn't let them" that is a pretty fucked up reason to be honest.
In general, it is funny that you try to force me to explain other reasons or why exactly Xi is the main reason. I told you already for the 10th time, Xi regime is oppressive so more asylum seekers are appearing. That is my reasoning. If you don't like it, then bring another hypothesis and prove it with numbers.
I do not think that any nation is hopeless to change; however, I think that some nations do require a lot more effort than others to become changed. - Verv