Man who mocked vaccine dies of Covid19 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-57958358

Really a story for the lurkers and perhaps two PoFo users from Australia who think they are Covid safe to not get vaccinated due to their age. Quite a powerful story and the person in question approach to this is very similar to these two users I won't name which is why I thought I would start a topic on this so they can learn. The man from this story was only 34. He didn't respect the vaccines that would have otherwise saved his life and now his opinion on them don't matter. I am not going to say that people his age are by and large at risk and sure, this guy was most likely a statistical anomaly. But he was at risk, like all unvaccinated people and people his age can die. So in that sense why risk it?
Saw a nurse in tv yesterday say that the kids getting the virus ask for the vaccine just before they get intubated. She has to tell them, sorry, it's too late.

Poetic justice, Darwin award, the fruits of nihilism, and more.

Take yer pick.
I'm happy to see he's dead. We need more of these people to die. Let them all die. Push their hospital beds to the halls, and outside so they don't take up space for other medical issues. Simple.

In retrospec, I did not want Trump to die when he caught covid. I now wish he would have died. Piece of shit.
Rancid wrote:I'm happy to see he's dead. We need more of these people to die. Let them all die. Push their hospital beds to the halls, and outside so they don't take up space for other medical issues. Simple.

In retrospec, I did not want Trump to die when he caught covid. I now wish he would have died. Piece of shit.

"No person, no problem." :)
What can anyone say? Someone I know who died from covid was infected by one of her grandchildren , who showed no symptoms. She was in her early fifties with no underlying health problems. Everyone who is able to be vaccinated should be vaccinated, if not for themselves then for other people. Covid might not harm you, but could kill someone you love. I’m not going to waste any more of time on fuckwits who don’t want to know.
Igor Antunov wrote:That guy looks like a fat fuck. (RIP). Also minority. Most of US covid deaths are blacks.

Still not getting jabbed. :)

Imagine being so physically feeble you fear a nothing burger? Only burgers that live on burgers should fear nothing burgers.

Hi, Igor!

The statement in bold is wrong.

Ref: https://www.statista.com/statistics/112 ... y-race-us/

Regards, stay safe 'n well.
Mental illness is a comorbidity, at any age, @Igor Antunov. You're not in the clear.

:D

Yes, obesity is a factor and it's a big health problem in the USA.

The lists of comorbidities, however, make it so few people are safe:

Medical Conditions in Adults
This list is presented in alphabetical order and not in order of risk.
CDC completed an evidence review process for each medical condition on this list to ensure they met criteria for inclusion on this webpage.

We are learning more about COVID-19 every day, and this list may be updated as the science evolves.

Cancer
Having cancer can make you more likely to get severely ill from COVID-19. Treatments for many types of cancer can weaken your body’s ability to fight off disease. At this time, based on available studies, having a history of cancer may increase your risk.

Cancer | CDC
American Cancer Society: What People with Cancer Should Know about Coronavirusexternal icon
Chronic kidney disease
Having chronic kidney disease of any stage can make you more likely to get severely ill from COVID-19.

Chronic kidney disease | CDC
National Kidney Foundation: Kidney disease and COVID-19external icon
Chronic lung diseases, including COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease), asthma (moderate-to-severe), interstitial lung disease, cystic fibrosis, and pulmonary hypertension
Chronic lung diseases can make you more likely to get severely ill from COVID-19. These diseases may include:

Asthma, if it’s moderate to severe
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including emphysema and chronic bronchitis
Having damaged or scarred lung tissue such as interstitial lung disease (including idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis)
Cystic fibrosis, with or without lung or other solid organ transplant
Pulmonary hypertension (high blood pressure in the lungs)

COPD | CDC
Asthma | CDC
American Lung Association: Controlling Chronic Lung Diseases Amid COVID-19 external icon
Cystic Fibrosis | CDC
Dementia or other neurological conditions
Having neurological conditions, such as dementia, can make you more likely to get severely ill from COVID-19.

Dementia | CDC
Alzheimer’s Association: COVID-19, Alzheimer’s and Dementia external icon
Diabetes (type 1 or type 2)
Having either type 1 or type 2 diabetes can make you more likely to get severely ill from COVID-19.

Diabetes | CDC
American Diabetes Association: How COVID-19 Impacts People with Diabetesexternal icon
Down syndrome
Having Down syndrome can make you more likely to get severely ill from COVID-19.

Down syndrome | CDC
National Down Syndrome Society: COVID-19 and Down Syndromeexternal icon
Heart conditions (such as heart failure, coronary artery disease, cardiomyopathies or hypertension)
Having heart conditions such as heart failure, coronary artery disease, cardiomyopathies, and possibly high blood pressure (hypertension) can make you more likely to get severely ill from COVID-19.

Heart Disease | CDC
COVID-19 | American Heart Associationexternal icon
HIV infection
Having HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) can make you more likely to get severely ill from COVID-19.

HIV Infection | CDC
Interim Guidance for COVID-19 and Persons with HIVexternal icon
Immunocompromised state (weakened immune system)
Having a weakened immune system can make you more likely to get severely ill from COVID-19. Many conditions and treatments can cause a person to be immunocompromised or have a weakened immune system. Primary immunodeficiency is caused by genetic defects that can be inherited. Prolonged use of corticosteroids or other immune weakening medicines can lead to secondary or acquired immunodeficiency.

Types of Primary Immune Deficiency Diseasesexternal icon
The Jeffrey Modell Foundationexternal icon
Immune Deficiency Foundationexternal icon
Primary Immunodeficiency (PI) | CDC
Liver disease
Having chronic liver disease, such as alcohol-related liver disease, nonalcoholic fatty liver disease, and especially cirrhosis, or scarring of the liver, can make you more likely to get severely ill from COVID-19.

Liver Disease | NIDDK (nih.gov)external icon
American Liver Foundation: Your Liver & COVID-19external icon
Overweight and obesity
Overweight (defined as a body mass index (BMI) > 25 kg/m2 but < 30 kg/m2), obesity (BMI ≥30 kg/m2 but < 40 kg/m2), or severe obesity (BMI of ≥40 kg/m2), can make you more likely to get severely ill from COVID-19. The risk of severe COVID-19 illness increases sharply with elevated BMI.

Obesity | CDC
Obesity, Race/Ethnicity, and COVID-19 | CDC
Obesity Action Coalition: COVID-19 and Obesityexternal icon
Pregnancy
Pregnant and recently pregnant people (for at least 42 days following end of pregnancy) are more likely to get severely ill from COVID-19 compared with non-pregnant people.

Pregnant and Recently Pregnant People | CDC
Toolkit for Pregnant People and New Parents | CDC
Investigating the Impact of COVID-19 during Pregnancy | CDC
Sickle cell disease or thalassemia
Having hemoglobin blood disorders like sickle cell disease (SCD) or thalassemia can make you more likely to get severely ill from COVID-19.

Sickle Cell Disease | CDC
Thalassemia | CDC
Smoking, current or former
Being a current or former cigarette smoker can make you more likely to get severely ill from COVID-19. If you currently smoke, quit. If you used to smoke, don’t start again. If you’ve never smoked, don’t start.

Smoking & Tobacco Use | CDC
How to Quit Smoking | Quit Smoking | Tips From Former Smokers | CDC
Health Benefits of Quitting Smoking | CDC
Solid organ or blood stem cell transplant
Having had a solid organ or blood stem cell transplant, which includes bone marrow transplants, can make you more likely to get severely ill from COVID-19.

Transplant Safety | CDC
COVID-19 Resources for Transplant Communityexternal icon
Stroke or cerebrovascular disease, which affects blood flow to the brain
Having cerebrovascular disease, such as having a stroke, can make you more likely to get severely ill from COVID-19.

Stroke | CDC
COVID19 Stroke Podcast Series for Patients and Caregivers external icon
Substance use disorders
Having a substance use disorder (such as alcohol, opioid, or cocaine use disorder) can make you more likely to get severely ill from COVID-19.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... tions.html
With all this being said , many more people will be both able and willing to receive a vaccine , if it comes in an oral form . https://www.biospace.com/article/companies-betting-oral-vaccines-therapies-will-boost-fight-against-covid-19/ There won't be such a risk of side effects either . https://www.ameinfo.com/life/oral-vaccines-are-in-the-works-and-one-that-will-shock-you/
B0ycey wrote:https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-57984561

Another skeptic, 34 year old, died Igor but this time the guy was white. Still not getting the jab? Seems people only change their mind when faced with the consequences. :hmm:

And yet again you give me another example of tatted up alcoholic fat fuck succumbing to his poor diet and ethanol addiction. He looks like he lived in a pub. Covid didn't kill him, the visceral fat encasing his organs did.

Still not getting Jabbilated with anythign other than the massively distributed sinopharm vaccine. :)
Igor Antunov wrote:And yet again you give me another example of tatted up alcoholic fat fuck succumbing to his poor diet and ethanol addiction. He looks like he lived in a pub. Covid didn't kill him, the visceral fat encasing his organs did.

Still not getting Jabbilated with anythign other than the massively distributed sinopharm vaccine. :)

Another story Igor. Another "white" guy. And this time he most definitely wasn't organs encased in visceral fat. This guy was fit and healthy.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2021/aug/04/fit-and-healthy-man-42-from-southport-who-rejected-vaccine-dies-of-covid

Perhaps not enough to convince you who seems dug in his ways, but in case there are lurkers on this thread, well it needs to be said that you are talking rubbish on who is at risk wouldn't you say?
B0ycey wrote:Another story Igor. Another "white" guy. And this time he most definitely wasn't organs encased in visceral fat. This guy was fit and healthy.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2021/aug/04/fit-and-healthy-man-42-from-southport-who-rejected-vaccine-dies-of-covid

Perhaps not enough to convince you who seems dug in his ways, but in case there are lurkers on this thread, well it needs to be said that you are talking rubbish on who is at risk wouldn't you say?

Another story, this time a healthy 34 year old getting snuffed by the vaccine meant to protect her: https://amp.9news.com.au/article/ac25a0 ... d327470420

It only took 1 dose.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Are people on this thread actually trying to argu[…]

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]