Sick: Joe Biden gropes 8 year old girl video. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Scamp wrote:Watch the video.

If the website itself blatantly declares its bias, then whatever it's posting is VERY PROBABLY a lie. What's the point of watching LIES?

This is the second time I see a propagandist forcing others to watch a LYING video. (Click here for the first)

And I won't hesitate to say that YOU are a pro-Trump propagandist no different from those stinking pro-China propagandists running around the place (like the one posting the linked propaganda above).

If you want to mud-wrestle someone please mud-wrestle pro-China propagandists and leave Biden alone. Trump is anti-China isn't he?
Scamp wrote:Biden is sick, with his dementia and proclivity to molest little girls. Even sicker is liberals who have no problem with that. :roll:

:roll: And I'm sure you have objective facts that prove that he meets your description; Oh, wait but you're a post-modern conservative, so I'm sure you have nothing but "alternative facts" aka propaganda to spew out.
Random American wrote::roll: And I'm sure you have objective facts that prove that he meets your description...

Indeed, there are many videos available of Biden inappropriately touching and even sniffing little girls. It's sick. But keep your head in a hole in the ground and don't believe it. The truth is heavy...Liberals cannot carry it. Keep those blinders on. That's exactly what the Dems want.
Scamp wrote:Indeed, there are many videos available of Biden inappropriately touching and even sniffing little girls. It's sick. But keep your head in a hole in the ground and don't believe it. The truth is heavy...Liberals cannot carry it. Keep those blinders on. That's exactly what the Dems want.

Being mildly creepy at best is not the same as molestation. And I'm not a liberal, just someone who cannot stand insanity.
Scamp wrote:Biden is sick, with his dementia and proclivity to molest little girls. Even sicker is liberals who have no problem with that. :roll:

Only deluded Trumpists actually believe all these.

Biden continuing Trump's policy towards China (in principles at least) is already the greatest endorsement for Trump. There is no need to spew useless propaganda, and what you have done actually makes your camp no different from pro-China propagandists.

I am afraid that propagandists of this type are a waste of the lives granted to them.
Biden is a senile old bastard and a creep, but as usual we'll have to wait until he's out of office to unload on him after "several decades of more evidence". The Democrats will defend him to the bitter end as usual.

Just like they defended Clinton.
colliric wrote:Biden is a senile old bastard and a creep, but as usual we'll have to wait until he's out of office to unload on him after "several decades of more evidence". The Democrats will defend him to the bitter end as usual.

Just like you guys defend Trump?
Yeah, we went from one doddering old moron to another. Remember when Trump told a bunch of boy scouts about the time he went to a coke and hooker party on some dead 80's New York real estate magnate's yacht? Extremely presidential.

And he was a very successful man, became unbelievable — he was a home builder, became an unbelievable success, and got more and more successful. And he’d build homes, and at night he’d go to these major sites with teams of people, and he’d scour the sites for nails, and sawdust and small pieces of wood, and they cleaned the site, so when the workers came in the next morning, the sites would be spotless and clean, and he did it properly. And he did this for 20 years, and then he was offered a lot of money for his company, and he sold his company, for a tremendous amount of money, at the time especially. This is a long time ago. Sold his company for a tremendous amount of money.

And he went out and bought a big yacht, and he had a very interesting life. I won’t go any more than that, because you’re Boy Scouts so I’m not going to tell you what he did.

(CROWD CHANTING)

Should I tell you? Should I tell you?

(APPLAUSE)

You’re Boy Scouts, but you know life. You know life.

So look at you. Who would think this is the Boy Scouts, right? So he had a very, very interesting life, and the company that bought his company was a big conglomerate, and they didn’t know anything about building homes, and they didn’t know anything about picking up the nails and the sawdust and selling it, and the scraps of wood. This was a big conglomerate based in New York City.

And after about a 10-year period, there were losing a lot with it. It didn’t mean anything to them. And they couldn’t sell it. So they called William Levitt up, and they said, would you like to buy back your company, and he said, yes, I would. He so badly wanted it. He got bored with this life of yachts, and sailing, and all of the things he did in the south of France and other places. You won’t get bored, right? You know, truthfully, you’re workers. You’ll get bored too, believe me. Of course having a few good years like that isn’t so bad.

colliric wrote:Biden is a senile old bastard and a creep, but as usual we'll have to wait until he's out of office to unload on him after "several decades of more evidence". The Democrats will defend him to the bitter end as usual.

Absolutely no projection here from the guy who helpfully suggested the Democrats maybe just give up their 2020 win to make orange daddy, who absolutely never raped or anyone or tried to grope his daughter's breasts on national television, happy.
Last edited by SpecialOlympian on 06 Aug 2021 21:45, edited 1 time in total.

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Only Zionists believe that bollocks and you lot ar[…]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]