Did You Get Vaccinated? - Page 12 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Did You Get The Jab?

Yes.
79%
No, but I will.
3%
No, but I will if required.
2%
No, and I never will. Fuck off.
11%
Other.
5%
Igor Antunov wrote:Wait was colliric running lockdown boundaries and having beach parties last week? No? Then get back to wiping asses. Heres a plan, how about you take the vaccines for the both of us. 6 more shots, will make your immune system stronger.

Obviously, you misunderstood. I will repeat it again.

People who are unvaccinated are a serious health risk for people who cannot get vaccinated for medical reasons.

So all of you who refuse to get vaccinated are responsible for the effective imprisonment of these people in their own homes.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Obviously, you misunderstood. I will repeat it again.

People who are unvaccinated are a serious health risk for people who cannot get vaccinated for medical reasons.

So all of you who refuse to get vaccinated are responsible for the effective imprisonment of these people in their own homes.

That's not how it works.

If the Prime Minister and State Premier say "lockdowns will continue at the first sign of the virus regardless of Vaccination rate", they are calling the shots, no one else.
I got vaccinated in March. I am glad I did. Last fall, I felt so scared and hopeless. I nearly quit my job so I could avoid people, except when buying food.

I am glad that I held on and did not quit my job. I toughed it out and I have been doing okay. I am still careful, still not relaxing like 2019, but I understand that the pandemic could go on for a few years. Cases are on the rise again. I will do my best to avoid crowds.
MistyTiger wrote:I got vaccinated in March. I am glad I did. Last fall, I felt so scared and hopeless. I nearly quit my job so I could avoid people, except when buying food.

I am glad that I held on and did not quit my job. I toughed it out and I have been doing okay. I am still careful, still not relaxing like 2019, but I understand that the pandemic could go on for a few years. Cases are on the rise again. I will do my best to avoid crowds.

Avoid Australia, specially if our crowd here is representative of the country :lol: 8)
Australia is not ALL full of fools. I know a couple Australians who have been vaccinated because they don't want die from Covid-19 and don't want to be seen as idiots. :up:

I also know an Australian who smokes 3 packs of cigarettes a day, has had heart bypass surgery, has diabetes,, and is overweight. He is cautious because of the stupid things he has heard dimwits say about vaccine safety. He's definitely in a high risk category for dying from Covid, if he catches it. :knife:
I've not once ever been confined to my Home, and I work near a hospital where there was known Covid cases.

Not once have I considered leaving this job, in fact I'd be pissed if I lost it. This is an essential job and I'm helping people get food and the things they need to live.

I'll take the damn thing if work requires it and I get compensated.

Also... If he smokes three packs a day and is overweight, he is a damn fool. Cautious my ass.... Cautious people don't smoke a single damn cigarette. Called coffin nails for a reason.
Yes, a fool, and 70 years old, to boot. He's from Paramatta, so maybe that's part of it.
colliric wrote:I've not once ever been confined to my Home, and I work near a hospital where there was known Covid cases.

Not once have I considered leaving this job, in fact I'd be pissed if I lost it. This is an essential job and I'm helping people get food and the things they need to live.

I'll take the damn thing if work requires it and I get compensated.

Also... If he smokes three packs a day and is overweight, he is a damn fool. Cautious my ass.... Cautious people don't smoke a single damn cigarette. Called coffin nails for a reason.

Let me get this straight. It is an experimental, unproven vaccine but you ok to be injected with it for money... Sounds like prostitution to me :lol:
@colliric

I only considered quitting because I worried that if I got the virus, I would pass it to my old parents and one or both of them might die. I love them more than my job because without them, I would not exist today. They gave me life. It was fortunate that I did not get the virus though I was in two contract trace chains, both through co-workers. Funny enough, did not get into a chain during my time at university despite a larger population on campus.

People were doing the best they could to be safe at work, fortunately. The two people that I was in contact with for the chains both tested negative. I was getting tested twice a week as mandated by the university so I knew for certain that I was fine.
XogGyux wrote:Let me get this straight. It is an experimental, unproven vaccine but you ok to be injected with it for money... Sounds like prostitution to me :lol:

I have said many times I believe it does in fact reduce the possibility of you dying a d being hospitalized from the disease, but also has its own associated risks and I should in fact have the legal right to sue them if the vaccine, which is still not officially approved, causes me undue harm.

I've said that many many many times. If they are willing to compensate, I will consider taking it(the Pfizer jab only, I have had blood pressure issues in the past.... Probably from my coffee lunch habit ay Igor! Lol!).

XogGyux wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urZLTobAfJc

Yes I'm pro-child Vaccination. Totally agree with House on this one. Use another actual Covid-19 vaccine related example specifically about Johnson & Johnson and AZ next time.
Last edited by colliric on 06 Aug 2021 03:27, edited 1 time in total.
Yes, @colliric, you're a person who wants to get paid for everything, even if it's for your benefit, and you want to be able to sue someone because you have some idiotic delusion that vaccines are dangerous.

Childish and selfish.
Godstud wrote:Yes, @colliric, you're a person who wants to get paid for everything, even if it's for your benefit, and you want to be able to sue someone because you have some idiotic delusion that vaccines are dangerous.

Childish and selfish.

Lol. Way to assume I'm against every single vaccine that ever existed. Lol.

Dude I just took the Fluvax the other week.

Can't you guys ever atop painting people with broad brushes?

You'd fucking believe in getting payed in Australia because that's the damn left-wing party's position here. And you'd vote for them. They're in the same worldwide organisations that the Democrats are in.

If it wasn't for this general Australian attitude, we would still be at the mercy of Private health insurance in Australia.
Last edited by colliric on 06 Aug 2021 03:34, edited 1 time in total.
I have said many times I believe it does in fact reduce the possibility of you dying a d being hospitalized from the disease

colliric wrote:causes me undue harm.

So which one is it?

Let me ask you this. Do you think that "approving it" is in any way shape or form to change the formulation of the vaccine? There have been hundreds of millions of dozes administered already. This is as safe as it is really going to be. Stamping the "FDA seal of approval" or whatever nonsense you crying these days about, is not going to alter the chemistry or efficacy or reduce the side effects. The only thing you are doing is stretching the period that you are vulnerable.
@colliric People aren't dying from the Flu in droves. It's not a flu pandemic, after all. Your actions are irresponsible, selfish, and foolish.

You're painting yourself with that brush, boyo.
Godstud wrote:@colliric People aren't dying from the Flu in droves. It's not a flu pandemic, after all. Your actions are irresponsible, selfish, and foolish.

You're painting yourself with that brush, boyo.

You love having Private health insurance....

Your party is disgusting. No wonder every other left-wing party I'm the world laughs at how the Democrats can't get universal healthcare off the ground.

You need to have the guts to demand the Government pay for your medical services. And also be a willing Taxpayer doing your bit as well.

I believe in Universal Healthcare and always will.
Private insurance? My party? I'm not American. :knife:

I am Canadian and support Universal healthcare. Nice try, though. ;)

If you truly believed in UHC, then you'd go get the vaccine for the benefit of yourself AND others. Your reasons for not getting it are extremely selfish and irresponsible. You are only concerned with yourself.

You are upset because I am calling it for what it is.
Godstud wrote:Private insurance? My party? I'm not American. :knife:

I am Canadian and support Universal healthcare. Nice try, though. ;)

If you truly believed in UHC, then you'd go get the vaccine for the benefit of yourself AND others. Your reasons for not getting it are extremely selfish and irresponsible. You are only concerned with yourself.

You are upset because I am calling it for what it is.

See what happens when you paint with broad strokes. I have to try and remember you're not a Biden lackey next time. I apologize. I'll try to remember next occasion.
@colliric nice try anyways. Your behavior and statements are those of a selfish twat. You want to be paid to do what is right, and you don't give a crap for the health and safety of others.
Godstud wrote:@colliric nice try anyways. Your behavior and statements are those of a selfish twat. You want to be paid to do what is right, and you don't give a crap for the health and safety of others.

How much could they possibly pay for this nonsense anyways? :knife:

a good point here, i am sure we all agree on thi[…]

Sure, the advocates of fascism (or wholism as I p[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Saw an article about this story earlier in the mo[…]

@Godstud " blowjobs" You are like […]