Did You Get Vaccinated? - Page 27 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Did You Get The Jab?

Yes.
39
87%
No, but I will.
2
4%
No, but I will if required.
1
2%
No, and I never will. Fuck off.
3
7%
Other.
No votes
0%
#15189861
Igor Antunov wrote:Lets put it this way, covid is a respiratory complicator. Myocarditis was popularized by the novel vaccines, not the novel corona virus.

This is all a sham and youre dilligently playing along.


And you are diligently retarded.

Here's a study actually comparing Myocarditis occurrence (not peer-reviewed):

Conclusions

Myocarditis (or pericarditis or myopericarditis) from primary COVID19 infection occurred at a rate as high as 450 per million in young males. Young males infected with the virus are up 6 times more likely to develop myocarditis as those who have received the vaccine.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101 ... 998v1.full

Here's a published literature review looking at various studies and an overall risk assessment:

Assessing the risk

Despite these rare cases of myocarditis, the benefit-risk assessment for COVID-19 vaccination shows a favorable balance for all age and sex groups5 (Figures 2 and 3). Given the known potential risk of complications with COVID-19 infection, including hospitalizations and death even in younger adults (mortality remains 0.1–1 per 100 000 for persons 12–29 years of age), the risk-benefit decision remains overwhelmingly favorable for vaccination. Therefore, COVID-19 vaccination is currently recommended for everyone ≥12 years of age5 (Figure 3). COVID-19 vaccination not only prevents COVID-19–related hospitalizations and death, but also COVID-19–related complications such as myocarditis, multisystem inflammatory syndrome,33 and post–acute sequelae of SARS-CoV-2 infection or long COVID-19.74


Image
https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161 ... 121.056135
#15189880
More sham shenanigans, defy this logic:

'MY vaccine is highly effective, I'm essentially protected. BUT OH no I don't want to get covid from someone that is unvaccinated, please get vaccinated to protect those of us who are vaccinated.'
#15189882
Igor Antunov wrote:More sham shenanigans, defy this logic:

'MY vaccine is highly effective, I'm essentially protected. BUT OH no I don't want to get covid from someone that is unvaccinated, please get vaccinated to protect those of us who are vaccinated.'


Strawman.

Literally no one is claiming that.
#15189883
Pants-of-dog wrote:Strawman.

Literally no one is claiming that.


Joe Biden straight up did.

So you're wrong.



"we're going to protect vaccinated workers from unvaccinated workers!"

Why do they need to be protected if they've had the vaccines that are supposedly already significantly protecting people from hospitalisation and death from the current strains of the virus? Are the vaccines that shit?
#15189893
colliric wrote:Joe Biden straight up did.

So you're wrong.



"we're going to protect vaccinated workers from unvaccinated workers!"


....which is not the same as what @Igor Antunov claimed.

Why do they need to be protected if they've had the vaccines that are supposedly already significantly protecting people from hospitalisation and death from the current strains of the virus? Are the vaccines that shit?


To protect workers who cannot get vaccinated for valid medical reasons and workers whose vaccination protection is wearing off.

No one claimed that the vaccines were perfect.
#15190289
Study shows covid hospitalization numbers are hugely inflated

Researchers have tried to get at similar questions before. For two separate studies published in May, doctors in California read through several hundred charts of pediatric patients, one by one, to figure out why, exactly, each COVID-positive child had been admitted to the hospital. Did they need treatment for COVID, or was there some other reason for admission, like cancer treatment or a psychiatric episode, and the COVID diagnosis was merely incidental? According to the researchers, 40 to 45 percent of the hospitalizations that they examined were for patients in the latter group.

The authors of the paper out this week took a different tack to answer a similar question, this time for adults. Instead of meticulously looking at why a few hundred patients were admitted to a pair of hospitals, they analyzed the electronic records for nearly 50,000 COVID hospital admissions at the more than 100 VA hospitals across the country. Then they checked to see whether each patient required supplemental oxygen or had a blood oxygen level below 94 percent. (The latter criterion is based on the National Institutes of Health definition of “severe COVID.”) If either of these conditions was met, the authors classified that patient as having moderate to severe disease; otherwise, the case was considered mild or asymptomatic.

The study found that from March 2020 through early January 2021—before vaccination was widespread, and before the Delta variant had arrived—the proportion of patients with mild or asymptomatic disease was 36 percent. From mid-January through the end of June 2021, however, that number rose to 48 percent. In other words, the study suggests that roughly half of all the hospitalized patients showing up on COVID-data dashboards in 2021 may have been admitted for another reason entirely, or had only a mild presentation of disease.

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/arch ... ng/620062/

It was the mysteriously missing flu all along.
#15190292
Igor Antunov wrote:Study shows covid hospitalization numbers are hugely inflated


Please explain this then: https://www.fox5vegas.com/coronavirus/heart-patient-died-after-he-couldnt-get-cardiac-icu-bed-in-43-hospital/article_a62f6eea-8e50-55a3-a7bc-16d2176322e2.html
#15190306
Unthinking Majority wrote:Please explain this then: https://www.fox5vegas.com/coronavirus/heart-patient-died-after-he-couldnt-get-cardiac-icu-bed-in-43-hospital/article_a62f6eea-8e50-55a3-a7bc-16d2176322e2.html


PRIVATE HEALTHCARE FOR PROFIT SYSTEM.....

Several different types of hospitals in every major suburb or town in Australia means we don't have worry about that shit, no matter where we live. No matter if there is a crisis or not.

Supply is designed to always exceed demand in a public healthcare system, the pressure is always on the government to continue to build new hospitals and expand older ones. That's why Universal Healthcare is superior.

Australian Governments will follow China's lead and straight up build a new emergency temporary hospital if there isn't enough beds. In past they've turned the MCG into a makeshift military camp and/or hospital when needed(both WW1 & WW2). In fact they're doing that with these new Quarantine facilities. If they simply called them Covid Hospitals, they'd have better optics.

I live near all three of The Austin, Box Hill and Maroondah hospital. And they're just the public ones.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-n ... ovid-surge

Already kicking out young psychiatric patients to make room for more emergency beds in NSW. Also they can legally take over Private hospital beds in case of a surge, but it's unnecessary at the moment.
#15190414
Here in Alberta where we have single payer public health care, most surgeries have been cancelled because the ICU beds are almost full.

Most are filled with unvaccinated Covid patients.
#15190417
Igor Antunov wrote:American healthcare

This is nothing new.


So you're saying American healthcare typically has a mass shortage of hospital beds where people have serious health problems can't find a bed after searching 43 different hospitals in and out of state?

Please provide evidence for this claim.
#15190454
Pants-of-dog wrote:Here in Alberta where we have single payer public health care, most surgeries have been cancelled because the ICU beds are almost full.

Most are filled with unvaccinated Covid patients.


That's a different situation. He was having a heart attack and needed immediate response.

Non-life threatening surgeries can be delayed till later. Still dang, they didn't close the youth Psychiatric wards in Alberta? They didn't make more room?

So you're saying American healthcare typically has a mass shortage of hospital beds where people have serious health problems can't find a bed after searching 43 different hospitals in and out of state?

Please provide evidence for this claim.


No, he's saying your healthcare system is generally shit.
#15190465
In the US up to $200 billion annually is spent on treating obese persons from obesity induced diseases every 12 months. This far exceeds all other healthcare sector fiscal considerations. Outside of a few fringe lifelong disease/hormonal imbalance scenarios, 99.9% of fatness is highly preventable. It's a daily choice and they keep making the wrong, socially irresponsible choice. Every day. Worse than smokers, at least those guys are addicted to a highly addictive substance. Fatsos are just hungry cunts.

Fat people need to be denied hospital access M I RITE?
#15190468
McDonalds should be forced to introduce a denial of service system.

Maximum 1 "large burger" per day, per person.
Maximum 2 "small burgers" per day, per person.

Only 1 serving of chips and drink allowed per day per person. And only maximum 2 dessert options(1 apple pie or 1 cookies and 1 one softserve of any type). If person is overweight, train the servers to say "Would you like a Salad with that" instead of the usual fries line. Train them to serve diet coke or coke zero(now called "no sugar" coke) as standard for obese people.

Also serve small size as standard unless the person "upgrades".

Force the bastards to travel to another store or go for a trip to Hungry Jacks or KFC for more.
Last edited by colliric on 15 Sep 2021 03:02, edited 1 time in total.
#15190472
XogGyux wrote:Im convinced you 2 are the same troll on different accounts. The universe cannot hold 2 midwits like yourselves and still maintain quantum integrity.


From memory you're a healthcare professional, you're meant to be against McDonalds, not defending them.
#15190513
@colliric and @Igor Antunov You two rant on and on about personal freedoms but when it comes to what people eat, you want to deny those most basic of freedoms. :lol:
#15190514
Godstud wrote:@colliric and @Igor Antunov You two rant on and on about personal freedoms but when it comes to what people eat, you want to deny those most basic of freedoms. :lol:


McDonalds has killed way way more human beings than Covid-19.... Even probably more human beings than Smoking has.
#15190518
If heart disease and diabetes were contagious then you'd have an argument. Pursue the smoking idea. It might lead somewhere...
  • 1
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30

Quite a lot actually, had a relative in those reg[…]

I am sorry, but if this is directed at me I rea[…]

by Managing Muscovy's dissolution? Wouldn't it b[…]

September 21, Monday At Rossville General Thom[…]