McKayla Maroney: The FBI protected my abuser - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Not only did the FBI not report my abuse, but when they eventually documented my report 17 months later, they made entirely false claims about what I said.

But..... James Comey was such a hero...... Going after the real US President villains...

What a courageous man he was. Let's not talk bad about Saint Comey in a negative light ever again! He was on the right side of History attacking and attempting to undermine a Democratically Elected President with Russia fantasies and fake golden shower dossiers, instead of actually doing his FBI job and hunting actual criminals and paedophiles. He was too busy fighting the holy anti-Trump fight to bother doing real FBI work.

He wasn't actively trying to protect paedophiles like Jeff Epstein.... That's Pizzagate fantasy.....
Pants-of-dog wrote:Were these people that Kavanaugh raped?

Because the FBI never investigated those.

Those allegations never had any actual evidence outside of that which was publically presented, and Democrat operative trolls actively bombed the tips line in a lengthy campaign to try and get something to stick, just as they're doing in Texas to the abortion reporting line. Partisan democrats STILL want to undo his appointment, since they view it as the only opportunity they have to get back a Democrat Majority under Biden.

The FBI pretty much dedicated most of its major resources into that Russia crap thanks to you Democrats forcing them to, Obama at first then Pelosi. That was far more important to you Democrats at the time. If that background check was botched, it's also the Democrats fault for forcing the FBI to maliciously continuously investigate the democratically elected President looking for things to impeach him on, instead of devote time and resources to do shit that was actually important.
colliric wrote:Those allegations never had any actual evidence outside of that which was publically presented,

You have no idea if that is true.

The FBI received thousands of leads concerning Kavanaugh’s rapey lifestyle. All of the most promising and plausible ones (hundreds of them) were then sent to the White House.

What happened then?

and Democrat operative trolls actively bombed the tips line in a lengthy campaign to try and get something to stick,

I doubt it,

Provide evidence for this claim.

just as they're doing in Texas to the abortion reporting line.

I doubt that is being done by Democrats. Instead, it is probably being done by good people everywhere.

Partisan democrats STILL want to undo his appointment, since they view it as the only opportunity they have to get back a Democrat Majority under Biden.

This does not contradict the fact that the FBI and the WH never investigated the hundreds of claims against the alleged rapist.

The FBI pretty much dedicated most of its major resources into that Russia crap thanks to you Democrats forcing them to, Obama at first then Pelosi. That was far more important to you Democrats at the time.

I am not a Democrat. In fact, I do not live in the USA. This is like the fifth time I tell you this.

If that background check was botched, it's also the Democrats fault for forcing the FBI to maliciously continuously investigate the democratically elected President looking for things to impeach him on, instead of devote time and resources to do shit that was actually important.

No, the investigation stalled when the cases were passed in to the White House, which was controlled by Trump and his ilk at the time: i.e. the man you worship and adore and whose predatory sexual harassment of women and children is something you think is apparently fine, since you have never denounced it.

In my opinion, masculinity has declined for all o[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

So have people given up on blaming that terrorist […]

@ingliz good to know, so why have double standar[…]

...Or maybe because there are many witnesses sayin[…]