Biden's Dementia on full display.... (Aus-US-UK Submarine deal) - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Australia.

Moderator: PoFo Asia & Australasia Mods

Forum rules: No one-line posts please.
B0ycey wrote:
I haven't said that Australia shouldn't consider all defensive measures. But we have the Five eyes and this new AUKUS group specifically are the three most skeptical Anglo nations against China within that pact in which they haven't consulted New Zealand and Canada. Why? The truth is like Trident, this measure is using US technology and will be a venture in a key geopolitical region and I suspect we will have more US military presence based down under. In other words, there is going to be another Iron Curtain. And if it stays like that, then perhaps there isn't much to worry about given Australia seems to want to move ties away from China and into US markets. They problem is the US and the UK seems to want to sail in contested waters lately and you can be almost sure that these Subs will likely sail within them too because we are that fucking stupid. And if we do these stupid missions under a defensive pact, then we are provoking war, a war nobody wins and as such this is something we should be worried about. What is the actual objective here. Defence or attack. Is it a new NATO, or is it really just about building subs.

When the US did it's freedom of navigation passage through the South China sea, there were a bunch of other countries sailing with them.

I'm not sure, but I thought the Aussies were in there with them.

No, not just subs, I think your intuition is correct, regional tensions are likely to continue growing.
B0ycey wrote:
I would rather not Rancid. I don't really like to see the next generation playing in ashes. :lol:

I have always has the opinion that the best course of action isn't to be aggressive against your enemies but to reduce ties to a minimum with them. That isn't in correspondence to the US vs China BS shitshow but my opinion in general and perhaps that may well split the world in two in some way but at least it would ease conflict given you are basically separating yourself from them. And that is why I wish we didn't interfere with other nations politics actually. There is no need to change the world. Just start trading more with partners and leave nations to dig their own pit.

This would work if nations tend to keep to themselves and their close buddies, but I don't think that really happens in practice. In psychology there is a concept where if you think you can take more, or get away with more, you will do it. We are never happy with what we have, even if it's enough. I think this applies to nations as well. It's a never ending game.

In your model, perhaps conventional war can be avoided, but economic war would probably not be avoided unless you can de-tangle economies. It's not clear if anyone really cares to do that.
Rancid wrote:This would work if nations tend to keep to themselves and their close buddies, but I don't think that really happens in practice. In psychology there is a concept where if you think you can take more, or get away with more, you will do it. We are never happy with what we have, even if it's enough. I think this applies to nations as well. It's a never ending game.

In your model, perhaps conventional war can be avoided, but economic war would probably not be avoided unless you can de-tangle economies. It's not clear if anyone really cares to do that.

My model is merely the way most of the world away from the West works I would say. But even so most of the tensions today is due to the US unable to accept that there is another world player on the stage and really all you can do with that is go your separate ways when that happens. It worked well with the Warsaw pact vs Nato doing their own thing and today we should just be building new economic partnerships with allies rather than establishing deals with those we consider a threat and keep trade to a minimum. Not organise defence pacts on top of defence pacts - especially true for the UK and the US given we now are part of three of them now. And sure there will be an economic war in some regards due to the US and China trying to establish new partners and build up their economic strength. But so what? That is happening now anyway and there hasn't been tensions until things like AUKUS occurs because it is beneficial to trade with each other than fight each other wouldn't you say?
XogGyux wrote:What a scandal! Called someone by their first name.... Impeach him! NOW!

Retard.

In the interest of accuracy, you are the one that is wrong, as @colliric was referring to the Australian Prime Minister, who's name Biden did seemingly forget.

He called Boris by first name, and called the Australian 'the fellow down under' or something.
B0ycey wrote:
My model is merely the way most of the world away from the West works I would say. But even so most of the tensions today is due to the US unable to accept that there is another world player on the stage and really all you can do with that is go your separate ways when that happens. It worked well with the Warsaw pact vs Nato doing their own thing and today we should just be building new economic partnerships with allies rather than establishing deals with those we consider a threat and keep trade to a minimum. Not organise defence pacts on top of defence pacts - especially true for the UK and the US given we now are part of three of them now. And sure there will be an economic war in some regards due to the US and China trying to establish new partners and build up their economic strength. But so what? That is happening now anyway and there hasn't been tensions until things like AUKUS occurs because it is beneficial to trade with each other than fight each other wouldn't you say?

Sure, but I don't believe that there hasn't been tension until right now with this deal.

Also, the rest of the world operates that way, because they have to, not because they want to.
Crantag wrote:In the interest of accuracy, you are the one that is wrong, as @colliric was referring to the Australian Prime Minister, who's name Biden did seemingly forget.

He called Boris by first name, and called the Australian 'the fellow down under' or something.

LOL :lol: Whatever bro, I am 33 and I forget the name of people I work with all the time. I spent 3 years working with other residents and I forgot half their names. If this is the "evidence of Dementia on full display" this is pretty shitty evidence :lol:
Besides, we just ended having a president that could barely read. A demented old man is a big upgrade.

That was an unscripted part of the speech that was about to start and it was natural to call the British PM Boris casually. Biden probably did not know Morrison's first name or he is not close enough with Morrison to call him by his first name. President Joe Biden referred to Morrison as "that fellow Down Under, thank you very much pal". Most of us cannot remember Aussie prime ministers' full names, let alone Japanese ones.
This is the first time in my lifetime that the US President has forgotten the PM's name after being told it directly. Unlike you average normal Americans, he has to develop personal friendships with other "allied leaders".

Bush never forgot. In fact him and PM John Howard are strong personal buddies, John Howard literally "shepherded him"(Aussie football term meaning protected the player with the ball, by putting his arms out in a "T" position while the opposition was directly behind him) in our Parliament once to stop the Greens from getting anywhere near him during his trip here, made for a classic Herald-Sun Newspaper cover. Obama never did(he had to deal with a revolving door of PMs), Clinton never did(Keating, then he was also directly friendly with Howard).... This is the first time ever. Reagan probably never did, once again personal buddies with Bob Hawke.
Last edited by colliric on 17 Sep 2021 02:50, edited 1 time in total.
colliric wrote:This is the first time in my lifetime that the US President has forgotten the PM's name after being told it directly. Unlike you average normal Americans, he has to develop personal friendships with other "allied leaders".

Bush never forgot. In fact him and PM John Howard are strong personal buddies, John Howard literally "shepherded him"(Aussie football term meaning protected the player with the ball, by putting his arms out in a "T" position while the opposition was directly behind him) in our Parliament once to stop the Greens from getting anywhere near him, made for a classic Herald-Sun Newspaper cover. Obama never did(he had to deal with a revolving door of PMs), Clinton never did(Keating, then he was also directly friendly with Howard).... This is the first time ever. Reagan probably never did, once again personal buddies with Bob Hawke.

You fuking tard.
colliric wrote:None of them are the Australian PM, and only one foreign leader from the looks of it. You're the tard.

"Melanie" well that's just her name fully transliterated into English. Maybe that's what he calls her at home.

Rationalize all you want. Biden might not be a genius, but he is replacing a potato, a potato that you like :lol: . You really have no stand to criticize Biden, when the potato that you like is a bizzilion times worse :lol: :knife: .
XogGyux wrote:Rationalize all you want. Biden might not be a genius, but he is replacing a potato, a potato that you like :lol: . You really have no stand to criticize Biden, when the potato that you like is a bizzilion times worse :lol: :knife: .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanie

At least one of those "name gaffes" is totally utterly wrong. She's probably uses her English name at home, since it's easier to pronounce accurately.
XogGyux wrote:LOL :lol: Whatever bro, I am 33 and I forget the name of people I work with all the time. I spent 3 years working with other residents and I forgot half their names. If this is the "evidence of Dementia on full display" this is pretty shitty evidence :lol:
Besides, we just ended having a president that could barely read. A demented old man is a big upgrade.

Do you babble much?

Yes?

Apparently yes.

Biden did forget the name of the Australian Prime Minister.

I'm not the OP, and by the way, Biden is a demented puppet, and America is a shithole country, with nothing but shiteater politicians as leaders.
Crantag wrote:Do you babble much?

Yes?

Apparently yes.

Biden did forget the name of the Australian Prime Minister.

I'm not the OP, and by the way, Biden is a demented puppet, and America is a shithole country, with nothing but shiteater politicians as leaders.

Australia has typical small dog syndrome of a quasi-nation.
Anglo mentality is always one of brutal action when confronted with something that they do not understand. they seek to dominate in order to bring perceived meaning to their self-designated righteous superiority. This is yet another such fine example. The Anglo brotherhood has no clue how to answer to China and have embarked on an ancient old tradition of propagating war and destruction. They know that china is outmaneuvering them at every corner, and they do so with class, peace, and resolve. This approach is not only portrayed as alien in substance but also as unacceptable by the Anglo alliance who needs all to play according to their rules of might (as they see themselves despite the dire and rapidly degrading condition of their societies) is right. they need and want China to play by their books in order to be able to contain china through their own, and only known, tactic and method of conducting war as the only solution to a problem. the Anglo psyche has not evolved a bit despite coming into contact with so many various cultures, from which they could have learned so much, over the span of centuries.
XogGyux wrote:It begun. The scandals are now silly, just like when Obama wore scandalously a tan suit. What a scandal....
Prior president besically blackmails a foreign minister to fabricate dirt on his rival, gets impeached TWICE. But biden saying "fellow down under" or Obama wearing a tan suit = SCANDAL.

Does Australia need a good war? Sometimes you need to be 'down and out' before you can start again and see the error in your ways. No doubt most young 'Aussies' will be happy to march off to war for Uncle Sam and the rich kids. Singing Waltzing Matilda with the invisible ANZAC force-field around them. They have been brainwashed with the propaganda and will not see the wrong in their ways.
I will sit back and watch the average IQ of the world slowly increase as each one either wakes up from their sleep, or - goes for a long sleep on some far away battlefield.
Maye they will even be the 2nd people on history to see the sun set in both the east, as well as the west. Silly fools, getting involved in a big boy stouch leading the way with their bully mate 'hopefully' behind them.
Come the Brazilian elections next year, and if Bolsanaro gets voted out, China will stop buying Australian iron ore. Then the "lucky country" will become a near 3rd world country. At least they can sell each other their over priced houses.
Australians do not need a good war but if they do it should be against all the politicians, judiciary, police and public officials as well as the LGBT moral polluters. The cleanse should start at home at least to prevent sexual harassment and orgies in Australian Parliament.
Russianbear wrote:Does Australia need a good war? Sometimes you need to be 'down and out' before you can start again and see the error in your ways. No doubt most young 'Aussies' will be happy to march off to war for Uncle Sam and the rich kids. Singing Waltzing Matilda with the invisible ANZAC force-field around them. They have been brainwashed with the propaganda and will not see the wrong in their ways.
I will sit back and watch the average IQ of the world slowly increase as each one either wakes up from their sleep, or - goes for a long sleep on some far away battlefield.
Maye they will even be the 2nd people on history to see the sun set in both the east, as well as the west. Silly fools, getting involved in a big boy stouch leading the way with their bully mate 'hopefully' behind them.
Come the Brazilian elections next year, and if Bolsanaro gets voted out, China will stop buying Australian iron ore. Then the "lucky country" will become a near 3rd world country. At least they can sell each other their over priced houses.
Australians do not need a good war but if they do it should be against all the politicians, judiciary, police and public officials as well as the LGBT moral polluters. The cleanse should start at home at least to prevent sexual harassment and orgies in Australian Parliament.

No. We should stop killing each other, let other people do their thing and try to move forward.

Any of you going to buy the Trump bible he's promo[…]

Moving the goalposts won't change the facts on th[…]

There were formidable defense lines in the Donbas[…]

World War II Day by Day

March 28, Thursday No separate peace deal with G[…]