How long does the USA have left as a unified entity? - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Igor and Colleric are just trolls. And not very good ones at that. If they get together they can give each other a handjob over a picture of the USA.
It is too bad we can never debate this seriously on POFO. There are too many trolls to allow a serious discussion of this subject. Two in particular. IT would have been a very interesting thread.
Drlee wrote:It is too bad we can never debate this seriously on POFO. There are too many trolls to allow a serious discussion of this subject. Two in particular. IT would have been a very interesting thread.

@Drlee ;

My opinion is that it still can be, an interesting thread that is.

I am of the opinion that Empires can and will often persist for centuries, despite or perhaps because of my cultural pessimism. For America, that would mean pretty giving up on actually being a Republic altogether while holding to the forms of a Republic, and running itself strictly for the few, or even one. Such an America would not let Europe escape it's grasp without a fight, either. It would have a State Religion too, one in keeping with it's natural inclinations; I predict Mormonism.

America will be one political entity for a long time.
I think it will. What could happen is a greatly increased states rights movement. So states would be more loosely aligned.

For all of the problems we have right now, we have had worse in the past.

An economic downturn, oddly enough, could actually work as a unifying thing.
Drlee wrote:I think it will. What could happen is a greatly increased states rights movement. So states would be more loosely aligned.

For all of the problems we have right now, we have had worse in the past.

An economic downturn, oddly enough, could actually work as a unifying thing.

@Drlee ;

It could work as a unifying thing an economic downturn, people pulling together for survival. Because many of the lone wolf assholes, interestingly enough, fall on harder times or don't survive at all....

We'll see, so far it's a time of wolves.

Marxist bandits started WW2 and Cold War in 1920.[…]

Did You Get Vaccinated?

You don't need to Igor. Your state is being run by[…]

The Wuhan virus—how are we doing?

:lol: You're a fool, @Igor Antunov . You can li[…]

@Odiseizam , I want to thank you for your reply,[…]