Evil imperial British Gene - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
#15191955
Image

“Regardless such an urge to destroy and enslave other human beings cannot be explained by anything other than the possession of the so-called "British Evil Gene", which means that the Anglo-Saxons are programmed to destroy others in terms of their nature and upbringing”.


In the work the author argues that many of the world's problems were caused by the British Empire and also criticizes British culture. The book explains thru the historical facts how the British Empire was evil, and responsible for the Irish famine, the atrocities committed by the Black and Tans during the Irish War of Independence, Racism, Invention of African slavery, Genocides around the world, the Scramble for Africa, the Iraq War, the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, the Durand Line and the Revenges of the Afghan Royal Family and their Rare Earth Elements, global warming, world poverty, the Great Plague, Islamofascism, the 19th century First and Second Opium Wars with China, the First World War and the Vietnam War. Other events the book places blame on the British Empire for include the Second World War, the fathering of the United States and the drug trade. The book argues that all of these incidents had a negative impact on the world.
Other arguments made in the book involve the popularity of homosexuality among the British nobility that the King James Bible was a deliberate act of heresy, and that the Piltdown Man hoax was a deliberate attempt by British academia to prove that they were a superior race.
The book also gives insight in the Victorian educational system called "Victorian Fascism", which like Hitler, prepared the "Superior British Race", to conquer the world.
The American Revolution was a decisive moment that enabled America to free itself from British colonial rule and to build national and cultural identities becoming the number one power in the world.
On the other hand unlike America, Australia, Canada and New Zealand de facto remain British colonies in a new empire called the Commonwealth with the British monarch as a head of these puppet "states", without the ability to develop either a cultural or national identity.
One of the greatest intellectuals of the 20th century, Robert Hughes, wrote in his book "The Fatal Shore" about his country of birth: "Australia is spatially huge, culturally tiny and politically insignificant", which definitely applies to Canada and New Zealand.
#15192218
Russianbear wrote:“Regardless such an urge to destroy and enslave other human beings cannot be explained by anything other than the possession of the so-called "British Evil Gene", which means that the Anglo-Saxons are programmed to destroy others in terms of their nature and upbringing”.


This is pure racism. Attributing negative characteristics to an ethnicity or people, especially based on their genetic code is pure racism. By all means criticise the political, ideological and sociological trends of a society but don't suggest that they are immutable based on genetics, culture, bloodline and ancestry.

It's highly amusing that the author of this work is a Dutch American. Perhaps we should ask him about the Dutch colonisation of Indonesia. We could also ask him about the significant number of Dutchmen who volunteered for the Waffen SS in WWII (who went to genocide and kill MY people in the Baltic states). Of course I would never suggest this is some type of moral deficiency in the Dutch people or that the Dutch are inclined to such behaviour, but this doesn't seem beyond this author when he speaks about Anglo-Saxons.

It seems that some Western Europeans like to point to Anglo-Saxons to make them feel better about the parts of their national histories that they're ashamed of. I've noticed this trend amongst certain Dutch, Germans, French and others.

I am not an Anglo-Saxon, by the way, but grew up in an English speaking country. I'm Baltic.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
#15192222
In the work the author argues that many of the world's problems were caused by the British Empire and also criticizes British culture. The book explains thru the historical facts how the British Empire was evil, and responsible for the Irish famine, the atrocities committed by the Black and Tans during the Irish War of Independence, Racism, Invention of African slavery, Genocides around the world, the Scramble for Africa, the Iraq War, the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, the Durand Line and the Revenges of the Afghan Royal Family and their Rare Earth Elements, global warming, world poverty, the Great Plague, Islamofascism, the 19th century First and Second Opium Wars with China, the First World War and the Vietnam War.


Steven Grasse is an American advertising executive who started a cheeky petition for the British government to pay US$58 trillion in reparations for damages the British Empire had done to the world at large. The book was written to support his petition. Grasse alleges the British are to blame for all the world's bad inventions, including genocide, machine guns and the Black Plague. But Grasse is not completely serious, and he admits to a bit of falsification (the machine gun was invented by an American from Maine). "Young people take it at face value that we live in an evil country," Grasse said. "We're trying to get young Americans to stand up and realize that everything isn't our fault." Instead, Grasse says, it's all Britain's fault, shifting all of the blame to Britain and feeling good about America.
#15192226
ThirdTerm wrote: "We're trying to get young Americans to stand up and realize that everything isn't our fault.".


This is a fair point. And no normal or level headed person is going to blame Americans for all the problems in the world. But he shouldn't resort to cynicism of his own sort either.
#15192287
Political Interest wrote:This is pure racism. Attributing negative characteristics to an ethnicity or people, especially based on their genetic code is pure racism. By all means criticise the political, ideological and sociological trends of a society but don't suggest that they are immutable based on genetics, culture, bloodline and ancestry.

It's highly amusing that the author of this work is a Dutch American. Perhaps we should ask him about the Dutch colonisation of Indonesia. We could also ask him about the significant number of Dutchmen who volunteered for the Waffen SS in WWII (who went to genocide and kill MY people in the Baltic states). Of course I would never suggest this is some type of moral deficiency in the Dutch people or that the Dutch are inclined to such behaviour, but this doesn't seem beyond this author when he speaks about Anglo-Saxons.

It seems that some Western Europeans like to point to Anglo-Saxons to make them feel better about the parts of their national histories that they're ashamed of. I've noticed this trend amongst certain Dutch, Germans, French and others.

I am not an Anglo-Saxon, by the way, but grew up in an English speaking country. I'm Baltic.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:


Maybe "Baltic" but with a Trotskyist Khazarian origin.
:lol:
#15192289
The moment they physically could, British (English) viking rape babies and their descendants embarked on two centuries of coastal raiding and pillaging mimicking its Norwegian viking tormentors verbatim. Note the Spanish and French were happy to mingle with and breed with the natives, Britain engaged in consistent segregation, genocide and population replacement.

So yes genes are no doubt involved. Germans are predisposed to interloping and violent domination, Norwegians to killing and stealing, when their respective tribal group genes combine you get the unholy British species.

Americans inherited much of this, explains that too.
#15192291
Britain was the first society in human history to voluntarily stop practicing slavery.
#15192293
Steven Grasse's book also provides an insight into the Victorian education system that was part of so-called "Victorian fascism", which, like Hitler, prepared the "Superior British nation" to conquer the world. One of the characteristics of this method is training children from an early age to suppress their emotions, because it is believed that the "superior Anglo-Saxon race" should have control over their emotions at all times in order to be able to control their inferior subjects.
As we know, children communicate exclusively with emotions, especially at an early age, and if they are denied that, it has disastrous consequences for their mental health in later life. Therefore, it is no coincidence that the Anglo-Saxon world has the largest number of people with depression and other mental illnesses, as well as the largest use of narcotics.
#15192312
AFAIK wrote:Britain was the first society in human history to voluntarily stop practicing slavery.


A Roman slave had more freedom, protection and rights than a native in british america or an indian on the subcontinent during the Raj. Hong Kongese enjoy more freedoms and rights today than they ever did under british rule.

Your narrative is just window dressing.
#15192314
It's not a gene, just a meme. Western societies developed differently, and their system of values is odd as a result. It starts with Abraham (In general, I think evangelical monotheism was one of the worst ideas in human history), continues with Columbus and Napoleon, and it informs their world view in a way that makes them predisposed to certain conclusions.
#15192445
Igor Antunov wrote:Hong Kongese enjoy more freedoms and rights today than they ever did under british rule.


Then what are the hundreds or even thousands arrested and incacerated just for acting or speaking out of their conscience against selective judicial treatment?
#15192447
Patrickov wrote:Then what are the hundreds or even thousands arrested and incacerated just for acting or speaking out of their conscience against selective judicial treatment?



Vast majority of them (brainwashed students) never even lived under british rule and they were arrested for lighting people on fire, lighting buildings on fire and forcing their way into government buildings. A far worse fate awaits the anti-biden protesters in the US that ransacked the capitol building. Yet these students did far worse.
#15192451
Igor Antunov wrote:Vast majority of them (brainwashed students) never even lived under british rule and they were arrested for lighting people on fire, lighting buildings on fire and forcing their way into government buildings.


Lies and inhumane slandering.

They do that only because China tramples us.
#15192879
Patrickov wrote:Lies and inhumane slandering.

They do that only because China tramples us.


I assume you're from Hong Kong? The first step is to realize that you actually live in CHINA under PRC sovereignty. Everything else follows from there.

This inability to reconcile with the status quo is your source of friction.
#15192902
Igor Antunov wrote:The first step is to realize that you actually live in CHINA under PRC sovereignty. Everything else follows from there.


The existence of facts does not mean it's wrong to see the fact itself in concern as wrong / sin / sth need to be changed.

Just like how you could have been dead back when you were in Yugoslavia, but the fact is that you are enjoying freedom in a developed country, yet you advocate for totalitarianism in the name of nationalism / anti-West sentiment.
#15192979
Igor Antunov wrote:I assume you're from Hong Kong? The first step is to realize that you actually live in CHINA under PRC sovereignty. Everything else follows from there.

This inability to reconcile with the status quo is your source of friction.


Unlike some British penal colonies China is sovereign country with own head of state, cultural and national identity. Everything else follows from there.
:)
Colin Powell....

Insulting and talking ill of the recently dead is[…]

North Sea Dam

https://images-global.nhst.tech/image[…]

As Kitty Genovese was being brutally murdered rig[…]

It's laughable that you think this new political […]