Pfizer CEO predicts 'we will be able to come back to normal life' in a year even with new variants - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Business Insider wrote:"I agree that within a year I think we will be able to come back to normal life," Bourla said during an appearance on ABC News' "This Week." "I don't think this means that variants will not continue coming, and I don't think this means we should be able to live our lives without having vaccinations."

Good news, isn't it? :excited:

I think his prediction is inaccurate. The vaccination rate is slowly increasing in the US and the rest of the world is nowhere near herd immunity. I could see the pandemic dragging on for another two to three years unfortunately, if people insist on being hesitant. People need to wake the hell up and get the jab. It is for their health! Things will not magically improve if they just hide and pay attention to anti-vaxxers.
Beren wrote:Sure, maybe we should ask Bill Gates too, his predictions used to work. He's been so silent since he turned out to be a sexual abuser. :lol:
Beren wrote:Sure, maybe we should ask Bill Gates too, his predictions used to work. He's been so silent since he turned out to be a sexual abuser. :lol:

Oh shit, he was #MeToo-ed? I thought he was just a player.
Beren wrote:Oh, really? So maybe he shared his deep knowledge and expertise regarding pandemics and Covid, on which he based his so accurate predictions, with their common friends with Epstein? :hmm:

Everything they did together was for the common good.... :lol:
That is a sales pitch.

Doesn't make it wrong, but, he's assuming the developed world cooperates (like we used to) to get a handle on this. It's not just buying vaccine. The best vaccines require special refrigeration. But I doubt anyone is going to go for that. But keeping the second string vaccines cold in places like Africa, or India for that matter, will be a challenge.

I bet his bonus this year equals the GDP of a really small country...
Potemkin wrote:Everything they did together was for the common good.... :lol:

Sorry, but I had to fix that. Whatever those people do must be for the common good by definition, hence they're our overlords. You just can't be so spontaneously good as they are.

('Hey, Bill, where are you going? You forgot about my Benjamins!....Thank you, Bill!....(door slaps)....Fuck that motherfucker, he's not only a sexual abuser but also never wants to pay the bill!')
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

ISIS wants to create a division between Chechens […]

PoFo would be a strange place for them to focus o[…]

In my opinion, masculinity has declined for all o[…]

@ingliz good to know, so why have double standar[…]