A new way for Progressives to win a sweep in a state election and control the state gov. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
It's laughable that you think this new political party to end corruption would originate in Rhode Island.
That place is definitely known for a lot of corruption.

Many years ago a teen, who had been involved in no good in the ghetto there, told me that the police there confiscate drugs from drug dealers and then turn around and sell them to another dealer.

Then I had someone else, who used to be an episcopal minister there earlier in his life, tell me that things there operated like a "good boys" network, with a lot of favoritism and it could be hard to break into.
Puffer Fish wrote:It's laughable that you think this new political party to end corruption would originate in Rhode Island.
That place is definitely known for a lot of corruption.

Many years ago a teen, who had been involved in no good in the ghetto there, told me that the police there confiscate drugs from drug dealers and then turn around and sell them to another dealer.

Then I had someone else, who used to be an episcopal minister there earlier in his life, tell me that things there operated like a "good boys" network, with a lot of favoritism and it could be hard to break into.

No it quite logical that a movement to try and end corruption woudl start somewhere with deep corruption problems.

Not saying it's not hard, but what the alternative? Just give up and accept corruption?
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@skinster Hamas committed a terrorist attack(s)[…]

"Ukraine’s real losses should be counted i[…]

I would bet you have very strong feelings about DE[…]

@Rugoz A compromise with Putin is impossibl[…]