Did You Get Vaccinated? - Page 32 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Did You Get The Jab?

Yes.
79%
No, but I will.
3%
No, but I will if required.
2%
No, and I never will. Fuck off.
11%
Other.
5%
Igor Antunov wrote: Only 5% of people who catch it even have any novel symptoms beyond that of a cold.
False. You saying the same foolish shit and lies doesn't make it true.

Over 732,000 Americans have not DIED from a "nothingburger".
Igor Antunov wrote:Already had it it's a nothingburger. Only 5% of people who catch it even have any novel symptoms beyond that of a cold. Just don't be training and juicing 7 days a week, don't be old and don't have your diet consist of Ronald McDonald's cock 24/7.

McDonalds sucks at what they do anyway. I wish they sent Wendy's or In-n-Out Burger here instead. How the fuck did McDonalds, Subway and Burger King(as Hungry Jack's of course) succeed here but Wendy's never did. Would have needed a name change too due to the local Wendy's ice-cream and hotdog company, but they could have come up with a catchy new name too, Burger King did.

At least we're getting Five Guys and Wahlburgers soon.
colliric wrote:McDonalds sucks at what they do anyway. I wish they sent Wendy's or In-n-Out Burger here instead. How the fuck did McDonalds, Subway and Burger King(as Hungry Jack's of course) succeed here but Wendy's never did. Would have needed a name change too due to the local Wendy's ice-cream and hotdog company, but they could have come up with a catchy new name too, Burger King did.

At least we're getting Five Guys and Wahlburgers soon.

Because advertising works. Just like with big pharma, government simping for profit driven companies and experimental drugs simply works.
It appears that vaccinations for children between the ages of six and twelve may soon be available in Canada. Cuba has already moved forward with this.
Igor Antunov wrote:Because advertising works. Just like with big pharma, government simping for profit driven companies and experimental drugs simply works.

Local "Wendy's" should enter a partnership agreement and just add the most popular Burgers and Chilli.

They've already got all the other menu items.

"Burgers by Wendy's America". Just buy the franchise rights and keep the ice cream and dogs.
Igor Antunov wrote:
Already had it it's a nothingburger. Only 5% of people who catch it even have any novel symptoms beyond that of a cold. Just don't be training and juicing 7 days a week, don't be old and don't have your diet consist of Ronald McDonald's cock 24/7.

I am 70 years old, does that qualify?

My training schedule is 20 mile bike ride/arm day/leg day/stretch-calisthenics day/rest day.

While I never go to McDonalds; my cancer treatment gave me diabetes, and I recently got my 3rd shot. The only time I got a reaction was that third time. My arm got quite sore and I didn't sleep as much. So I took the day off.

Today will be my usual 20 mile ride. We stop a little over halfway through and split a coffee and something. The place makes a killer iced mocha, this may be the last time we get that this year. In the 1970s and early 80s I used to get the worlds best coffee for 8 bucks a pound. It costs 20 to 40 times that now, so I don't. And Starbucks has convinced Americans that despicable coffee is good. So now lots of places sell despicable coffee. The place I stop is nice, and a bit expensive, and while their coffee isn't despicable, it's not good either. But between the ice, cream and chocolate... it becomes enjoyable.

Which is totally irrelevant, but it is something I am looking forward to.

This is a video about how cycling can save your life, or at least make it a lot better. And since most of you haven't been in the cycling world for a while, if you decide to try it, you want a good bike. New that means spending a grand or more. New or used, what you want is what's called relaxed geometry. Racy bikes that have you bent way over are terrible for someone just getting back into riding. If you are doing this for fitness, bolt upright is not great. European commuter bikes are fine for European cities, not so good in America unless you want it for a short commute in one of our very few bike friendly cities. Lastly, most people (including me) buy their first bike, as an adult, a size too small. Then a couple weeks later you want to lean into it, and can't. Anyway, here's the video:

You probs have the body and immune system of a regular 40-50 year old.

Cycling is nice, too bad cycling around here is impossible, we live in truck and car country. It would be super dangerous to attempt regular cycling. Most cyclists have to use roads regularly.

The purpose of the jab is to have a paid immune system as opposed to organic pure-blood and FREE immune system.
In few weeks we will hear about a cure to the jab’s side effects (ADE) the cure will cost big $$$$ and they will double or triple their money.
It’s fucked. The inoculated don't even know the scope of what they have done..
All you've demonstrated in this thread, @Igor Antunov, is what a complete coward you are, to fear getting a vaccine, which science has proven to be medically successful. Vaccines have protected the lives of people for over a century. Get into the 20th century, would you? You show an astounding fear of something you obviously can't or won't understand.
Vaccines only work as part of a combined approach, and are best used as a preventative choice.

What you and several other users in this thread wanted was 100% of people to be jabbed. Now we know that's completely and totally impossible and we need to reopen no matter what. People have the right to go shopping and do basic essential living, which is what I said from the beginning.

I expect most "fully vaccinated only" business plan on phasing that out anyway once the pandemic is over. And obviously vaccine passports for international travel are a temporary measure.

Igor's state government forced the rest of the country into submission. It's a valid lifestyle choice. Even "fully vaccinated" business owners must plan for that measure to end when the pandemic is over.
colliric wrote:What you and several other users in this thread wanted was 100% of people to be jabbed.
No, that's completely false. No one has ever said that, and if they have, I challenge you to find it and quote them. The goal for all vaccinations is around 80%, but if you haven't a medical reason to not get a vaccine, and you're an adult, you're just being a selfish cunt.

@XogGyux People pay for the foolish stupidity of people like Igor. It's fine to be an asshole spreading lies and misinformation, as long as it doesn't affect them personally.

I hope the teenager learns from this, though it's a harsh way to learn.
Godstud wrote:No, that's completely false. No one has ever said that, and if they have, I challenge you to find it and quote them. The goal for all vaccinations is around 80%, but if you haven't a medical reason to not get a vaccine, and you're an adult, you're just being a selfish cunt.

@XogGyux People pay for the foolish stupidity of people like Igor. It's fine to be an asshole spreading lies and misinformation, as long as it doesn't affect them personally.

I hope the teenager learns from this, though it's a harsh way to learn.

No. I cannot blame the teenager. The parent is an adult, the teenager has no business dictating the parent's medical decision. It is tragic nontheless.
Godstud wrote:@XogGyux People pay for the foolish stupidity of people like Igor.

I'm being payed because of his so called "foolish stupidity".

People also get payed by listening to him.
I sincerely hope that police officers and conservative politicians listen to people like Igor and refuse to get vaccinated.

I also support firing police officers and politicians who are not vaccinated.
I wonder how much of a health threat the unvaccinated are to those who are fully vaccinated?

The biggest thing seems to be that the unvaccinated get sick and clog up our health systems, which affects the vaccinated if they get sick from anything. Unvaccinated also make variants more likely to spread and form. Maybe we should tax people who aren't vaccinated to pay for expansion of health services. Some people just aren't going to get vaxxed.
By late
Unthinking Majority wrote:
I wonder how much of a health threat the unvaccinated are to those who are fully vaccinated?

The biggest thing seems to be that the unvaccinated get sick and clog up our health systems, which affects the vaccinated if they get sick from anything. Unvaccinated also make variants more likely to spread and form. Maybe we should tax people who aren't vaccinated to pay for expansion of health services. Some people just aren't going to get vaxxed.

The unvaccinated should be required to live in low density areas. Those places usually have low vaccination rates anyway, so they'll fit right in.
Unthinking Majority wrote:I wonder how much of a health threat the unvaccinated are to those who are fully vaccinated?

I actually think it's the vice versa -- the unvaccinated and unprotected will be even more likely to catch Wuhan pneumonia as those vaccinated are less likely to show symptoms after catching it.
Patrickov wrote:I actually think it's the vice versa -- the unvaccinated and unprotected will be even more likely to catch Wuhan pneumonia as those vaccinated are less likely to show symptoms after catching it.

This seems to assume that vaccinated and asymptomatic people who are infected infect unvaccinated people more than unvaccinated people who are infected.

Studies seem to indicate that getting vaccinated also reduces viral load and the probability of infecting others, so it seems likely that the greatest threat to unvaccinated people is other unvaccinated people.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Studies seem to indicate that getting vaccinated also reduces viral load and the probability of infecting others.

I agree that the probability of transmission given exposure will be lower, but I am worrying that vaccination causes less symptoms and in turn causes more exposure for the unvaccinated person's part, because he or she doesn't know the vaccinated have been carrying the virus. On the other hand, I expect unvaccinated catchers are to be "removed from circulation" more quickly because they develop symptoms more readily.

Doesn't he have billions in Truth social (you pos[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The "Russian empire" story line is inve[…]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]

Based on what? On simple economics. and in t[…]