Did You Get Vaccinated? - Page 39 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Did You Get The Jab?

Yes.
79%
No, but I will.
3%
No, but I will if required.
2%
No, and I never will. Fuck off.
11%
Other.
5%
Pants-of-dog wrote:There are these things called “booster shots”, which are basically doses of the vaccine that you take later in life to get your immunity back up. They are common for many vaccines.

This gives vaccines long term effectiveness.

Now you know!

Ive been vaccinated 10+ times for various viruses, and never once have I had to get seasonal boosters. Stop trying to normalise shitty medicine.
Igor Antunov wrote:
Ive been vaccinated 10+ times for various viruses, and never once have I had to get seasonal boosters. Stop trying to normalise shitty medicine.

If you need the flu vaccine, and I do, it's annual. I think the pneumonia shot lasts 5 years. I got my second one last year.

You are way out of your depth, again..
late wrote:If you need the flu vaccine, and I do, it's annual. I think the pneumonia shot lasts 5 years. I got my second one last year.

You are way out of your depth, again..
Ive never needed it and dont plan to need it or anythng like it.
By ingliz
The chief medical adviser to the UK Health and Security Agency wrote:the most worrying we’ve seen

The first European infected with the B.1.1.529 Covid variant, a young unvaccinated woman, has been identified in Belgium.
By Drlee
The first European infected with the B.1.1.529 Covid variant, a young unvaccinated woman, has been identified in Belgium.

That means the genie is already out of the bottle. The fact that she is not vaccinated tells us nothing. The WHO is dragging its political feet. The EU will do nothing other than some flight bans, too little to late. If this one is even more infectious than Delta we are going to be well and truly fucked unless it is milder.

If it evades the vaccine it will be ugly. We can respond with a new vaccine pretty quickly but not quickly enough. The US is as of this moment allowing flights from South Africa and the EU. The usual political foot dragging will kill a few hundred thousand more.
Igor Antunov wrote:Ive been vaccinated 10+ times for various viruses, and never once have I had to get seasonal boosters. Stop trying to normalise shitty medicine.

I am not talking about you at all.

Anyway, tetanus and diphtheria are two examples of vaccines that require regular boosters. Chickenpox (aka shingles) is another. And there is the obvious example of the flu vaccines.
Igor Antunov wrote:
Ive never needed it and dont plan to need it or anythng like it.

Which has sweet F all to do with public health care policy.
Omicron will fuck the mudbloods harder than the purebloods. Was this by design?

Omicron mutations:

-32 mutations in the spike protein and 50 overall
-10 in receptor (CD147) binding domain (there were only 2 in Delta)

Narrowness of immune response:

-The mRNA and viral vector vaccines induced only spike protein antibodies in the inoculated test subjects
-In comparison, whole inactivated virus and natural infection induce antibodies to many parts of the virus
-Hence, purebloods and inactivated vax test subjects will mount a broader immune response against Omicron

Original antigenic sin:

-Subjects injected with the old formulations have broadly locked their immune response to only a few antibodies
-Any new formulation of the injection will amplify those antibodies rather than inducing new ones
-Even natural infection cannot turn off the original antibodies entirely

Antibody-dependent enhancement:

-Omicron may have mutated to take advantage of non-neutralising antibodies to the injection spike protein
-This would mean that the virus can more easily latch onto the CD147 receptor and enter cells in the mudbloods. Rapid spike in infections among mudbloods is indicative that Omicron has been spreading for some time among the mudbloods.

Pants-of-dog wrote:I am not talking about you at all.

Anyway, tetanus and diphtheria are two examples of vaccines that require regular boosters. Chickenpox (aka shingles) is another. And there is the obvious example of the flu vaccines.

Yes you are I'm in your head rent free.

Tetanus booster: 10+ years, supremely effective, essentially immune
Covid booster: 2-6 months, supremely ineffective
Igor Antunov wrote:This was an even spread of test subjects chosen to avoid such inconsistencies.
Lies that you are fabricating. You're a lying fool. The article and study didn't say what you thought it did. It didn't support your argument. In fact, it said everyone should get vaccinated. :lol:

The only thing you are qualified to do is act the fool.
Get yourself a proper uniform for your position:
https://www.halloweencostumes.com/jeste ... l?q=jester
"Mudbloods".

Credit where credit is due. This is a very good troll.

No science behind it but a good troll. Sadly your argument is not supported by the science but then you never intended it to.
@Igor Antunov Keanu Reeves is smart. He's vaccinated. You're not smart. You're a fool who is not.
@Igor Antunov :lol: You like to ignore science, so go fuck your fool self. You're all about the narrative and politics. Science doesn't enter into your argument, and when it does, you misinterpret it, or simply don't know what you're looking at, and argue against yourself.

Twat.
Igor is vaccinated. His mom made him do it. He thinks he is being edgy and that this will get the girls to like him. Seen it so many times before.
Igor Antunov wrote:Omicron will fuck the mudbloods harder than the purebloods. Was this by design?

Omicron mutations:

-32 mutations in the spike protein and 50 overall
-10 in receptor (CD147) binding domain (there were only 2 in Delta)

Narrowness of immune response:

-The mRNA and viral vector vaccines induced only spike protein antibodies in the inoculated test subjects
-In comparison, whole inactivated virus and natural infection induce antibodies to many parts of the virus
-Hence, purebloods and inactivated vax test subjects will mount a broader immune response against Omicron

Original antigenic sin:

-Subjects injected with the old formulations have broadly locked their immune response to only a few antibodies
-Any new formulation of the injection will amplify those antibodies rather than inducing new ones
-Even natural infection cannot turn off the original antibodies entirely

Antibody-dependent enhancement:

-Omicron may have mutated to take advantage of non-neutralising antibodies to the injection spike protein
-This would mean that the virus can more easily latch onto the CD147 receptor and enter cells in the mudbloods. Rapid spike in infections among mudbloods is indicative that Omicron has been spreading for some time among the mudbloods.

Yes you are I'm in your head rent free.

Tetanus booster: 10+ years, supremely effective, essentially immune
Covid booster: 2-6 months, supremely ineffective

Words of a purebred idiot.
You hate me coz you ain't me.

Drlee wrote:Igor is vaccinated. His mom made him do it. He thinks he is being edgy and that this will get the girls to like him. Seen it so many times before.

NPC projection. Meanwhile back in the real world...

Igor Antunov wrote:You hate me coz you ain't me.

Yeah, this is accurate.
Your posts clearly indicate you are as fearless, strong, smart, powerful, and intimidating as an 8cm tall, 1oz songbird. :lol:

The tail has been wagging the dog.. Israel is a[…]

Candace Owens

She has, and to add gravitas to what she has said[…]

@litwin is clearly an Alex Jones type conspirac[…]

Both of them have actually my interest at heart. […]