Did You Get Vaccinated? - Page 41 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Polls on politics, news, current affairs and history.

Did You Get The Jab?

Yes.
79%
No, but I will.
3%
No, but I will if required.
2%
No, and I never will. Fuck off.
11%
Other.
5%
By Drlee
XogGyux wrote:Wouldn't that be desking? If drumming is when you hit the drums, but now you are hitting the desk....? :lol:

Yes it would. I think you just invented a new term. That is immortality for you. :D
XogGyux wrote:That's like saying homo Erectus didn't go extinct because they left thousands of descendants that are also called homo :lol: .
It is not like being a chicken is any more prestigious than being an extinct dinosaur.

Wrong. Birds are Avian dinosaurs. They're not descendants of dinosaurs they are dinosaurs.

Also ya'll looking forward to becoming social lepers again? The next strains are coming and your vaccines are not effective. This game of whack-a-mole is not one I'm partaking in. Enjoy your masks, travel restrictions and upcoming lockdowns.
Igor Antunov wrote:Wrong. Birds are Avian dinosaurs. They're not descendants of dinosaurs they are dinosaurs.

Also ya'll looking forward to becoming social lepers again? The next strains are coming and your vaccines are not effective. This game of whack-a-mole is not one I'm partaking in. Enjoy your masks, travel restrictions and upcoming lockdowns.

Read my post again. I said extinct dinosaur. Making the distinction between those that are not, in fact, extinct. And again, having the smarts of poultry is not much better than having the smarts of a t-rex.
You seem to be afflicted by chronic reading deficiency.
XogGyux wrote:Read my post again. I said extinct dinosaur. Making the distinction between those that are not, in fact, extinct. And again, having the smarts of poultry is not much better than having the smarts of a t-rex.
You seem to be afflicted by chronic reading deficiency.

Complex Cognition in Corvidae
By ingliz
XogGyux wrote:I don't get what you are trying to say[, Potemkin]

Crows are not birdbrains.
XogGyux wrote:I don't get what you are trying to say...

Clearly not. :)

*whistles into the sky* Hey! Any crows around here who could explain this to him?
ingliz wrote:Crows are not birdbrains.

LOL. They are birds and they have a bird brain. Like parrots, they might be above average for a bird. But even the smartest crow that has ever lived has pathetic intelligence compared to a human. Any reasonable human claiming to have the intelligence of a bird, even a smart brain, is an idiot.
Potemkin wrote:Clearly not. :)

*whistles into the sky* Hey! Any crows around here who could explain this to him?

:?:
XogGyux wrote:LOL. They are birds and they have a bird brain. Like parrots, they might be above average for a bird. But even the smartest crow that has ever lived has pathetic intelligence compared to a human. Any reasonable human claiming to have the intelligence of a bird, even a smart brain, is an idiot.

XogGyux wrote:LOL. They are birds and they have a bird brain. Like parrots, they might be above average for a bird. But even the smartest crow that has ever lived has pathetic intelligence compared to a human. Any reasonable human claiming to have the intelligence of a bird, even a smart brain, is an idiot.

I am not so sure.

Ravens and magpies can use tools, plan for the future, barter, lie, and have complicated social rituals.

Their intelligence seems to be about the intelligence of a small child, aged about 4 or 5.

Corvids would get vaccinated, if they could. They are probably smart enough.

Reason for edit: I initially used there instead of their.
Last edited by Pants-of-dog on 30 Nov 2021 15:13, edited 1 time in total.
By Drlee
CEO of Maderna announced today that their vaccine probably has diminished effectiveness against Omicron.

Hang on for the next round of murders at the hands of the Republican Party.
By jimjam
Drlee wrote:CEO of Maderna announced today that their vaccine probably has diminished effectiveness against Omicron.

Oh, come on. Don't you know by now that covid vaccines are just a plot by Biden to gain control of your brain and infect you with a lethal case of diarrhea :roll: ........................
@Unthinking Majority You've got it all wrong. It is Cultural Marxism caused by the liberals that is the cause of all the world's problems.

Last week I couldn't find my matching sock - Cultural Marxism.
Pants-of-dog wrote:
Their intelligence seems to be about the intelligence of a small child, aged about 4 or 5.

Would you be bragging about having the intellectual capacity of a small child? If so, then there is more than 1 bird-brain in this thread.

Drlee wrote:CEO of Maderna announced today that their vaccine probably has diminished effectiveness against Omicron.

Oh boy, here we go again.
2 years of this crap.... :lol:
From further research the corona chan meme is most similar to the Common Cold which is caused by hundreds of disparate viruses and other conditions. Therefore even an effective seasonal vaccine is never happening ya'll getting jabbed for funsies big pharma is pleased with those tax dollars money money money.
Yea I know Igor. Its just that those of us who have been jabbed are about a bazillion times less likely to die the agonizing death you would be risking had you not secretly turned yourself into a "mud blood" a long time ago.

But, of course, people like you do not care who they kill. Sociopaths are like that.
XogGyux wrote:Would you be bragging about having the intellectual capacity of a small child? If so, then there is more than 1 bird-brain in this thread.

I was explaining @Potemkin’s allusion to corvids as an example of intelligent birds.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Are people on this thread actually trying to argu[…]

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]