Cops Shoot 65 Year Old Man in Wheelchair in the Back - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

I haven't shoplifted in years, but I've stole food before, especially when I was a teenager and didn't have money, because I spent it all on weed.

One time, I was in Tokyo. I saw a guy stealing booze from a convenience store. I saw the same guy a couple days later get apprehended by the store folk, he was full on in business suit.

I made it a challenge to steal from that store, it was sorta stupid and immature, but it happened.

I palmed two whiskey bottles, and slipped one into my business suit, and walked up and paid for the other one.

I'd be lying if I said I never shoplifted, or never carried a knife, or never shoplifted while carrying a knife.

To my credit though, I do not ride a wheelchair.

You ever shoplift, @ckaihatsu?
Crantag wrote:
I haven't shoplifted in years, but I've stole food before, especially when I was a teenager and didn't have money, because I spent it all on weed.

One time, I was in Tokyo. I saw a guy stealing booze from a convenience store. I saw the same guy a couple days later get apprehended by the store folk, he was full on in business suit.

I made it a challenge to steal from that store, it was sorta stupid and immature, but it happened.

I palmed two whiskey bottles, and slipped one into my business suit, and walked up and paid for the other one.

I'd be lying if I said I never shoplifted, or never carried a knife, or never shoplifted while carrying a knife.

To my credit though, I do not ride a wheelchair.

You ever shoplift, @ckaihatsu?

Thanks for the intro, Crantag, but I'm not on this forum to do the same. Thanks.
I'm just taking the piss, but a dude I worked with last year actually did rob a bank in Eugene, Oregon. He said he did it to get money for his mom's mortgage for a house in Portland.

He could've been laying out a sob story, but he went to prison for it and shit. He said it sucked, and he said he used a note, that simple.

Another former co-worker went to prison for murder (or manslaughter more probably, given he was back on the streets). He said some guys jumped him and his brother, and he killed one of them.

He was an Indian dude, the latter happened on a rez.
ckaihatsu wrote:No, sir, and I'm not a criminal, either, to be clear. Are you with law enforcement?

Sorry bro, you brought up dates and times, I made up a date and time, and a random location, just taking the piss.

No, I am not a cop.

I am a Marxist farm laborer.

Didn't mean you to take anything seriously that I said.

@KurtFF8 Litwin wages a psyops war here but we […]

[usermention=41202] @late[/usermention] Are you[…]

[usermention=41202] @late[/usermention] The[…]

I (still) have a dream

Because the child's cattle-like parents "fol[…]