Trump = Roger Stone = the Establishment - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Istanbuller wrote:

There is a mental flaw in your words and in the documentary. Someone can't be a genius and stupid at the same time. The fact is that he is just a genius.

He was brilliant with dirty tricks, always staying just outside the limits where they would slap handcuffs on you, but way past what law or decency would allow.

But at the same time, he was nuts.

Last edited by late on 08 Jan 2022 17:14, edited 1 time in total.
noemon wrote:Just because someone is politically savvy, it does not make him a genius nor does him make a non-cuckold.

Roger Stone is clever and arrogant. He wasn't "stupid" to post his and his wife's pictures while advertising for someone to cuckold him, he was arrogant. He thought he could do whatever he liked, with no consequences. And when he got found out and was publicly shamed, he retaliated by taking revenge against the GOP by enabling the election of its political opponents. This makes one question his political principles - does he even have any? No, I think "clever", "arrogant" and even "evil" pretty much cover it. But he is clearly not a stupid man, whatever else he may be.
Patrickov wrote:
Come to think of it, Obama might be too good a president

International support for Free Syrian Army groups

The Obama administration of the United States admitted to militarily supporting some, so-called "moderate", groups fighting under the banner of the FSA. FSA is said to have received substantial weapons, financing and other support from the Obama administration of the United States, Turkey, the United Kingdom, Saudi Arabia and the other Gulf states. Norway has also supported the Free Syrian Army with anti-terror co-operation, military training and more. Norwegian forces did also fight off an extensive attack from ISIS, on the Tanf-base, near the Jordanian and Iraqi border.[425] Support for the FSA in the United States ceased under the Trump administration beginning in 2017.[426]

Arms deliveries from U.S., Turkey, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, others

Further information: Syrian Train and Equip Program and Timber Sycamore

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Syri ... rmy_groups
@ckaihatsu

Good in the perceptions of some American politicians and / or SJWs. Not necessarily you (or, in some sense, me)
Patrickov wrote:
@ckaihatsu

Good in the perceptions of some American politicians and / or SJWs. Not necessarily you (or, in some sense, me)

I was being specific to the Obama Administration, and granular regarding his foreign policy. *You're* overgeneralizing, to 'some' politicians -- you're inappropriately treating my comment *demographically*.

Recall that the electorate *didn't* want Hillary Clinton in office at the time because she would have *accelerated* the warfare against Syria.

Also you sound like you're having *boundary* issues.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_boundaries
ckaihatsu wrote:I was being specific to the Obama Administration, and granular regarding his foreign policy. *You're* overgeneralizing, to 'some' politicians -- you're inappropriately treating my comment *demographically*.

Frankly what you accuse me here is overanalysis. I haven't thought that deep. I am merely saying that some politicians probably found Obama's presidency too good for them to top up. I did not mean his administration was flawless, of course.

ckaihatsu wrote:Recall that the electorate *didn't* want Hillary Clinton in office at the time because she would have *accelerated* the warfare against Syria.

I agree with this observation.

ckaihatsu wrote:Also you sound like you're having *boundary* issues.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_boundaries

As the final section of that article mentions "anger", I will find time to digest what you mean. Thanks.
Patrickov wrote:
Frankly what you accuse me here is overanalysis. I haven't thought that deep. I am merely saying that some politicians probably found Obama's presidency too good for them to top up. I did not mean his administration was flawless, of course.

Micah Zenko argues that the Obama administration deceived the public by pretending the intervention was intended to protect Libyan civilians instead of achieving regime change when "in truth, the Libyan intervention was about regime change from the very start".[261]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_mili ... criticisms
@ckaihatsu

As I said, I am not saying the Obama administration is flawless, but to an American his administration was quite possibly one of the best in recent times and I won't be surprised that they found themselves unable to find a comparable successor, so by some (mis-)fortune the Dems settled on Hillary Clinton while Trump swept through the GOP. The rest is history.

I don't quite understand what you want to coerce me into agreeing here.
Patrickov wrote:
@ckaihatsu

As I said, I am not saying the Obama administration is flawless, but to an American his administration was quite possibly one of the best in recent times and I won't be surprised that they found themselves unable to find a comparable successor, so by some (mis-)fortune the Dems settled on Hillary Clinton while Trump swept through the GOP. The rest is history.

I don't quite understand what you want to coerce me into agreeing here.

Why so *defensive* -- ?

I'm here for the politics, and none of this is interpersonal, or *needs* to be interpersonal, really.

I was counterposing Obama's war-regime foreign policy to your light-minded opinionating. That's all.
ckaihatsu wrote:I was counterposing Obama's war-regime foreign policy to your light-minded opinionating. That's all.

To individual Americans their own wellbeing definitely weight more than foreign policy integrity or morality. That's where American politicians struggle to find a better alternative than Obama and ended up with Donald Trump.

What I say is my opinion on "how an average American probably sees the Obama administration".
What you say is your opinion on the Obama administration itself.

In other words we have been opining on different matters.
Patrickov wrote:
To individual Americans their own wellbeing definitely weight more than foreign policy integrity or morality. That's where American politicians struggle to find a better alternative than Obama and ended up with Donald Trump.

What I say is my opinion on "how an average American probably sees the Obama administration".
What you say is your opinion on the Obama administration itself.

In other words we have been opining on different matters.

Do you make your living from the political arena, Patrickov?
ckaihatsu wrote:Do you make your living from the political arena, Patrickov?

Fortunately for both of us, no.

If I were I would be in jail now.

Or in extremely unlucky circumstances everyone would have been dead in a nuclear exchange.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

@late If you enter a country, without permission[…]

My prediction of 100-200K dead is still on track. […]

When the guy is selling old, debunked, Russian pro[…]

There is, or at least used to be, a Royalist Part[…]