Trump was robbed, he should have been reelected. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
This just in from Arizona, the recount state. Under the auspices of a 107 lawyer Trump legal team Arizona has just completed the 86th recount of the 2020 presidential election results. Seven ballots that were counted for Biden were found compromised by a substance resembling either ice cream or Big Mac sauce. Trump's legal ace extraordinary, Rudolph Giuliani, stated that "These findings constitute irrefutable evidence of a nationwide scam to steal Trump's legitimate reelection and tip the scales in Biden's favor." As reported by Fox News' God Bless America News Hour, evidence that the plot was financed at least in part by liberal activists from New Zealand are currently being investigated.

:eek:
jimjam wrote:This just in from Arizona, the recount state. Under the auspices of a 107 lawyer Trump legal team Arizona has just completed the 86th recount of the 2020 presidential election results. Seven ballots that were counted for Biden were found compromised by a substance resembling either ice cream or Big Mac sauce. Trump's legal ace extraordinary, Rudolph Giuliani, stated that "These findings constitute irrefutable evidence of a nationwide scam to steal Trump's legitimate reelection and tip the scales in Biden's favor." As reported by Fox News' God Bless America News Hour, evidence that the plot was financed at least in part by liberal activists from New Zealand are currently being investigated.

This has got to be frim the "Onion", right?

If not it is total bullsh!t. Biden won by move 1000 votes, or was it 10,000? Anyway, throwing out 7 votes based on some foreign substance in a corner is not going the change the result.
jimjam wrote:This just in from Arizona, the recount state. Under the auspices of a 107 lawyer Trump legal team Arizona has just completed the 86th recount of the 2020 presidential election results. Seven ballots that were counted for Biden were found compromised by a substance resembling either ice cream or Big Mac sauce. Trump's legal ace extraordinary, Rudolph Giuliani, stated that "These findings constitute irrefutable evidence of a nationwide scam to steal Trump's legitimate reelection and tip the scales in Biden's favor." As reported by Fox News' God Bless America News Hour, evidence that the plot was financed at least in part by liberal activists from New Zealand are currently being investigated.

I have started really admire New Zealanders, they could be more advanced than the rest of us.
Steve_American wrote:This has got to be frim the "Onion", right?

No way man. It came from the depths of jimjam's awesome brain.

Steve_American wrote:some foreign substance

Best description of a Big Mac I have ever heard. :lol:
Those people can always secede and proclaim Trump as their president. If they can draw enough support and win wars, who are we to judge?
Unthinking Majority wrote:Trump lost by like 74 electoral votes and got his butt smacked in the popular vote. Arizona is 11 electoral votes, so maybe by the time 2024 comes his lawsuits will have the 2020 election in the bag :lol:

The point of the election audits is to create the political infrastructure necessary to invalidate any election that is deemed fraudulent in future elections (meaning, any election a Republican loses).

Personally, my favorite election grifter is Shiva Ayyadurai. You may remember him as the "Vote for the REAL Indian" guy who ran and lost in a massive landslide against Elizabeth Warren, and whose father once camped out in her campaign headquarters demanding that Warren debate her son.

Anyway, during Mike Lindell's Cyber Symposium he gave an hour long speech that could have been titled "The 1,000 People Who Conspired To Kick Me Off Twitter." Complete with mafia prosecution org charts and shit. His gimmick is that he's a smart Indian dude who does his homework, so you as a dumb MAGA shit for brains can tune out and pretend that by sitting there and letting the words pass between your ears you have done your due diligence. Also he banged Fran Drescher from The Nanny.
late wrote:Our judges are to judge, so to speak.

Did George Washington rely on the judges to support his effort to secede from the Kingdom of Great Britain?

Did Abraham Lincoln rely on the judges to uphold the Union's integrity?

If you understand what I mean, Trumpists ultimately need to answer such questions themselves in order to be taken seriously.
Patrickov wrote:Did George Washington rely on the judges to support his effort to secede from the Kingdom of Great Britain?

If you understand what I mean, Trumpists ultimately need to answer such questions themselves in order to be taken seriously.

Indeed. A revolution, by definition, is a criminal act, an assault against the existing order of things. Anyone who wants to radically change the existing order of things but is not prepared to exceed the bounds of existing legality is therefore not serious about radically changing the existing order of things. They are just play-acting, LARPing at being revolutionaries. I would submit that Donald Trump is such a person.
Washington and the other Founding Fathers did however do their best to provide a legal justification for what they were doing. I recall they did use e.g. ideas from the 1689 Bill of Rights to air their grievances against the Crown (an act that was itself a copycat of the template used during the Glorious Revolution).
Patrickov wrote:
Did George Washington rely on the judges to support his effort to secede from the Kingdom of Great Britain?

You are giving them waaaay too much credit.
colliric wrote:https://www.wsj.com/articles/biden-draws-criticism-after-raising-prospect-of-illegitimate-2022-election-11642704627

You guys must tell Biden off now and make fun of Democrats.

They're pushing the Stolen Election narrative now.

Huge loss coming in November fellas.

Biden having yet another epic dementia moment.

I believe you are a member of the Trump Cult ....... So tell me....... what's your take on Trump and his brown shirts inciting a deadly mob to storm and take over the U.S. capital building on January 6 for the first time since the British did it in 1814 and threatening to kill members of congress on 1/6/20 ?

Just another day of friendly tourists strolling around looking at statues i presume. :lol:

Dementia? I'll take that any day over a raving incompetent psychopath
It was in fact a MOSTLY PEACEFUL PROTEST and the only deadly gunshot fired was by a Federal Agent.

The photos all looked mostly like idiots having their day in the spotlight playing pranks.

Calling it an insurrection or riot is idiotic. Hardly any actual violence happened. Your politicians looked like cowards hiding under the desks. The rest of the world was laughing.

You're only complaining about it because of how internationally embarrassing it was for you. Lol.

Tell me, how much was the repair bill for that day compared to the repair bill for the violent riots CNN called Mostly Peaceful while the buildings were burning behind the reporter?
I don't care about CNN. I don't even have cable. All you're doing by bitching about CNN is proving how much shitty rightwing media you consume produced by dipshit YouTubers and podcasters. You're a fucking Millenial who doesn't even live in America, you don't even know people who watch CNN.

I'll address your stupid point even if your moronic, whataboutist comparison of 1/6 to CNN's coverage of BLM protests is the lowest, least intellectually intensive argument you could possibly think of (which you got from "local news"):

Is a riot a failure of the state to govern well or a moral failure of the people to serve the state? The fact that you look at protests against police murder and immediately go to "Oh no! The precious property!" tells me that your biggest problem is the upsetting of the status quo (the one where police get to murder people). You are no different from the same people who thought MLK was just an uppity agitator who was pushing the envelope too far

The fact that you use these same arguments to justify a bunch of dipshit second generation ski-doo dealers flying into Washington because they legit believed Trump's rightful victory was stolen by a cabal of pedophiles who ship children to buyers through a furniture website, among other ridiculous beliefs, absolutely disgusts me.

You don't even care about the ~precious property~ you're just an intellectually lazy Trump humper desperately grabbing onto any whataboutist flotsam you can find.

The next part of this process is that colliric tells us they support so many left wing causes, and have such strong emotional leanings toward said causes, but because Democrats are evil they have no choice but to blindly support every insane reactionary they can find despite them not even being politicians in their own country.

This is an even less sensible argument once you realize colliric isn't even American. It makes sense when you realize they just have an innate need to support international fascism, mostly due to their high consumption of "local news."

I know people who watch CNN. I myself use to watch CNN in the 90s, Australians get CNN through Cable TV and now online streaming. CNN formally started broadcasting in Australia in 1995.

How do you think I know who the fuck Larry King is(watched him! Loved his show)? I literally watched Princess Di's death be announced live on TV while watching CNN, which we promptly left on for nearly two full days.

Or maybe because Zionists are full of shit and som[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

A good discussion here with Norman Finkelstein and[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

ISIS wants to create a division between Chechens […]

PoFo would be a strange place for them to focus o[…]