Our Lady of the Rose Tree - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

For the discussion of Philosophy. Discuss thought from Socrates to the Enlightenment and beyond!

Moderator: PoFo Agora Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. Religious topics may be debated in this forum, but those of religious belief who specifically wish to avoid threads being derailed by atheist arguments might prefer to use the Spirituality forum.
In a dream early this morning, I am snipping roses off a tree-sized rose bush to give to a woman. I suggest to the woman that I graft new roses onto two of the lusher branches and she agrees.

Something about this dream seemed familiar. In the story of Our Lady of Guadalupe, the patron saint of Mexico, the Virgin Mary appeared to Juan Diego, an Aztec convert to Christianity, on December 9 and 12, 1531. On her second appearance, she ordered him to collect roses. In an audience with a bishop, Diego opened his cloak, letting dozens of roses fall to the floor and revealing the image of Mary imprinted on the inside of the cloak.

Perhaps my grafting onto the rose tree is adding new lines of spirituality to Catholic traditions.
froggo wrote:Pray tell, which new lines of spirituality was your dream self seeking to add to the Catholic tradition?

Thank you for asking. New lines of spirituality will be found in this Agora section, including my posts “The show must go on . . . or not” and “Lincoln-Kennedy links are proof of God” (Feb. 26, 2020) and in the Spirituality subforum, “Growing horns,” “The Paris Hotel Dream,” and “Dream stage: Hooray for Holywood!”

In the Literature & Art section, read “The Beatles were Egyptian gods” on page 2.

Additional insights will be found throughout this forum and on my websites robertsurbanek.com and, in poetic form, at amazonzombie.com.
We have to get to the bottom of this...

You make 'private commercial bank licenses' sound[…]

@Pants-of-dog I already provided you with all th[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Have the rights of the of those who identified as[…]

https://twitter.com/i/status/1526089242329370624