Another Young Healthy Person Injured Badly by Pfizer - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Provision of the two UN HDI indicators other than GNP.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
You are just mimicking other conspiracy theories, @Patrickov. Governments aren't hiding the truth from anyone, and to think all governments and medical professionals, everywhere are cahoots, means you should check into a mental institution, post haste.
Godstud wrote:You are just mimicking other conspiracy theories Patrickov. Governments aren't hiding the truth from anyone, and to think all governments and medical professionals, everywhere are cahoots, means you should check into a mental institution, post haste.

1. You just haven't experienced the atrocities committed by the likes of Xi Jinping and Carrie Lam gangs.
2. I did call out acts of more specific advocation of conspiracy theories. But that doesn't mean conspiracies do not exist.
3. Most experts do not hide facts but the same thing cannot be said for governments.
Patrickov wrote: You just haven't experienced the atrocities committed by the likes of Xi Jinping and Carrie Lam gangs.
Irrelevant to the facts. Your extreme bias makes logic and reason impossible.

Patrickov wrote:I did call out acts of more specific advocation of conspiracy theories. But that doesn't mean conspiracies do not exist.
The claims you are making are conspiracy theories. 99% of all conspiracy theories cannot stand up to the slightest criticique. Your claim is a conspiracy theory.

Patrickov wrote:Most experts do not hide facts but the same thing cannot be said for governments.
It's extremely difficult for ANY government to hide facts that any average person can discover for themselves. Covid-19 is not an International conspiracy involving every medical professional in the world.
Godstud wrote:It's extremely difficult for ANY government to hide facts that any average person can discover for themselves. Covid-19 is not an International conspiracy involving every medical professional in the world.

I am talking about experts and doctors silenced by governments on things like pandemics and possible vaccine adverse effects so that governments don't look bad. I did not suggest experts themselves lie, but you still repeat this.
Patrickov wrote:I am talking about experts and doctors silenced by governments on things like pandemics and possible vaccine adverse effects so that governments don't look bad. I did not suggest experts themselves lie, but you still repeat this.

Again, governments do not have that sort of power.

Even if a government wanted to silence scientists, how would the Chinese government silence western scientists? The government has no control over scientists outside the country.
jaminhealth wrote:
The allopathic mainstream docs lost me starting in the 1980's, with their toxic drugs. Integrative

Medicine docs are the only way to go and first of all myself as a healer. This is for the poster sayimg

they are a physician, I'm not impressed ANYMORE.

This disease has had the experts running flat out. Not just the experts, either.

Frustration is completely understandable.

But the reality, is on a 1 to 10 scale of expertise, you prob don't reach 2.
Patrickov wrote:I am talking about experts and doctors silenced by governments on things like pandemics and possible vaccine adverse effects so that governments don't look bad. I did not suggest experts themselves lie, but you still repeat this.
If you go to your family doctor or talk to any doctor, how is the government going to silence them?

That's where the lie about governments having that sort of control fails.

Puffer Fish, as a senior (and olde) member of this[…]

1 The great settlement withdrawal that Israelis […]

As someone that pays very close attention to Amer[…]

I (still) have a dream

...Kids don't need to drive anywhere to play with[…]