When China takes back the lands stolen by Moscow ? my answer is 2-6 years , What do you think ? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Rancid wrote:I think China values Russia being a thorn on the side of EU/US. Thus, I think it will be longer before China backstabs Russia.

Of course, I'm sure Russia expects it.

some statistic, by the way how many people (Muscovite illegal settlers) live in outer manchuria today ? 3-4 million heavy alcoholised losers , right ? on other China´s side of Manchurian border more than 100 million ;) hans already

"More Than 60 Russians Die From Drinking Bath Lotion; Putin Moves To Cut Booze Tax"

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way ... -booze-tax

Fasces wrote:China has settled its land disputes with most of its neighbors, including Russia.

yes , this what your TV.ru says daily

the reality :

After losing the Opium Wars, Qing China was forced to sign a series of treaties that gave away territories and ports to the imperialist Western powers as well as to Russia and Japan; these were known as the Unequal Treaties. Starting with the Treaty of Aigun in 1858 and the Treaty of Peking in 1860, the Sino–Russian border was realigned in Russia's favor along the Amur and Ussuri rivers. As a result, China lost Outer Manchuria (an area of more than 1 million km2) and access to the Sea of Japan.

Beren wrote:CCP ambitions don't know borders anyway. :lol:

Untrue.

They are "only" a bit too obsessed in the pre-1840 borders on land, and the unofficial ROC claim in 1947 for the South China Sea.

To me, the problem is more about them not deserving what they currently have, than about them making fantasy claims.

Taiwan or even Tibet could have been a universally accepted part of China if it is not a shithole as now.
Fasces wrote:Yes, China agrees with this statement of historical facts. ...

Ivan lover /Ivan you are lying again , China plays a long game they know that you Ivans are dying out , and your ulus is going down like it happened 2 times in 75 years (1917, 1991, almost 1905 and 1941)

"For the first time since WW" , more than 2.5 million people are expected to die in Muscovy this year.
The birth rate is no less difficult - the number of children born will be a minimum in 20 years (1.4 million), writes TJ.

The negative demographic picture is reflected in the record natural loss of 1946 - more than 1.1 million people in 2021 (-7.5 per 1,000 inhabitants).

The coronavirus pandemic directly and indirectly led to an excess mortality in 2020-2021, which exceeds the trends of previous years (2015-2019) by 28% or almost 1 million people."

According to Chinese maps, the Muscovite Far Eastern (outer Manchuriaand Siberia) colonies belong China, and official history books in China state that "Siberia is a temporarily lost territory of the Celestial Empire."

terrible news for putin´s ulus and its poodles ))

https://translate.google.com/?sl=auto&t ... =translate
Beren wrote:It's from the video in the OP, saying they're the countries China has territorial disputes with.

tsar knows that he can´t stop annexation of Siberia, Japan/USA could stop it , but Muscovites are in war with Japan and USA

"On Chinese social networks the hashtag “Give us back Siberia” is ... sanctions after the referendum for the annexation of Crimea and the ..."

"Beijing 'eating up' Siberia

by Vladimir Rozanskij

A documentary about the colonization of the Russian Far East by Chinese migrants. They do big business in a sparsely populated area with an unregulated market. Facial recognition "made in China" used to suppress dissent. The Kremlin accepts the growing Chinese presence to overcome the pandemic crisis.
"
https://www.asianews.it/news-en/Beijing ... 53500.html

https://translate.google.com/?sl=auto&t ... =translate
Patrickov wrote:Untrue.

They are "only" a bit too obsessed in the pre-1840 borders on land, and the unofficial ROC claim in 1947 for the South China Sea.

To me, the problem is more about them not deserving what they currently have, than about them making fantasy claims.

Taiwan or even Tibet could have been a universally accepted part of China if it is not a shithole as now.

Vladivostok day unsettles China | Chinese diplomat stirs up old claims.

The Chinese About Siberia: "Siberia is Ours, and the Moscow Will Regret​
The Chinese portal "Jinji Toutiao" published an article, the author of which calls Siberia "Chinese land" (this phrase he just inverted in quotes, but we can not be fooled!) And wonder why Russians are rebelling because of the cutting down of the Siberian and Far Eastern lumber for export to China.

..... "without us they will immediately begin to rot"! "This is a country that is always small!" - he says about Muscovy , completing the article.
..... In the past, Siberia was conquered by the Mongols and, in fact, is a Chinese territory.....

Beren wrote:the video map

That's a weird/deliberately misleading map. The only border disputes China has now is with Vietnam, Malaysia and Brunei for the SCS stuff, a tiny one with India, the one with Bhutan only Indians care about, and the Senkakus with Japan.

China has/had no disputes with Cambodia or Singapore. A very, very minor one with Indonesia that neither cares too much about as part of the SCS mess.

They're including resolved disputes.

Mongolia was recognized as independent in 1949, and the border is settled.

They signed a treaty with Kazakhstan in 1994. Not a dispute anymore.

The border with Laos was surveyed and agreed to in 1992. Not a dispute.

The Russian border was solved in 1994, the last little island they bickered about was in 2004.

The Burmese border got settled in 1960. No problem there.

The Indians claim Nepal has a border dispute with China. China and Nepal claim they have no border disputes, and that they were all solved in the 60s. So was China's dispute with North Korea.

I didn't know about Tajikistan but wikipedia says "In 2011, as part of a boundary agreement, China officially relinquished its claim on 96% of the total disputed territory, while Tajikistan ceded around 4% - about 1,137 square km (439 square miles) - to China." - so that's done.

Pakistan got solved in the 50's, but the map doesn't include Pakistan so they're being selective for sure.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Territori ... a_2020.png

litwin wrote:Ivan lover /Ivan you are lying again ,

Clearly I'm sucking Xi's dick, so maybe go with Chang or some other slur?

litwin wrote:"On Chinese social networks the hashtag “Give us back Siberia”

Chinese social media (thankfully) doesn't make Chinese foreign policy.

litwin wrote:official history books in China state that "Siberia is a temporarily lost territory

It's a historical fact that China ceded the portions on that map in the 1860s to Russia. They don't still claim them, though.

The map is clearly labelled as Chinese territorial losses between 1860 and 1912, so... it's a historical map, mate. Me showing you a map of the Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth doesn't mean that the Lithuanian government claims Kiev. :lol:

litwin wrote:he Chinese portal "Jinji Toutiao" published an article, the author of which calls Siberia "Chinese land"

Yeah some rando nationalist posted an article with some ridiculous territorial claims. Par for the course for rando nationalists. You should peruse a Turkish or Greek messageboard sometime. :lol:
Fasces wrote:That's a weird/deliberately misleading map. The only border disputes China has now is with Vietnam, Malaysia and Brunei for the SCS stuff, a tiny one with India, the one with Bhutan only Indians care about, and the Senkakus with Japan.

China has/had no disputes with Cambodia or Singapore. A very, very minor one with Indonesia that neither cares too much about as part of the SCS mess.

They're including resolved disputes.

Mongolia was recognized as independent in 1949, and the border is settled.

They signed a treaty with Kazakhstan in 1994. Not a dispute anymore.

The border with Laos was surveyed and agreed to in 1992. Not a dispute.

The Russian border was solved in 1994, the last little island they bickered about was in 2004.

The Burmese border got settled in 1960. No problem there.

The Indians claim Nepal has a border dispute with China. China and Nepal claim they have no border disputes, and that they were all solved in the 60s. So was China's dispute with North Korea.

I didn't know about Tajikistan but wikipedia says "In 2011, as part of a boundary agreement, China officially relinquished its claim on 96% of the total disputed territory, while Tajikistan ceded around 4% - about 1,137 square km (439 square miles) - to China." - so that's done.

Pakistan got solved in the 50's, but the map doesn't include Pakistan so they're being selective for sure.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Territori ... a_2020.png

Thanks for dealing with that map so thoroughly, although I only meant to illustrate China's unfortunate geographic/geopolitical givens with it. :)
litwin wrote:"Beijing 'eating up' Siberia
by Vladimir Rozanskij

A documentary about the colonization of the Russian Far East by Chinese migrants. They do big business in a sparsely populated area with an unregulated market."

https://www.asianews.it/news-en/Beijing ... 53500.html

Vladimir Rozanskij wrote:Image
“In China I was a low-level employee, Russia opened up new perspectives for me, a large market without many rules. Amid ups and downs I managed to make a lot of money”. After opening a number of restaurants, Wang was forced to close one due to the pandemic, but he plans to make up for it soon.

Being a typical hardworking, saving, thinking-in-the-long-term Chinese entrepreneur simply seems to pay off greatly in Siberia.
Beren wrote:Being a typical hardworking, saving, thinking-in-the-long-term Chinese entrepreneur simply seems to pay off greatly in Siberia.

whats funny how Moscow imperialists literally accepted the fact that the hans will get back stolen lands from them ))) LOL

no worries the hans will give them the new shoes )))

Here's my 2 cents.

Russia and China are natural enemies. They are friendly now because they need each other. Mostly because of America, but Putin needs economic activity, and the migrating Chinese provide that. But Putin has no illusions, he won't be getting that land back.

Kissinger was able to woo the Chinese for that reason. They wanted to piss off the Russians.

I doubt China has a timetable. They will let things take their course, and take tiny bites of Russia on a regular basis.

One of the things I like about this thread is that it has shown what a failure of a country Russia is. Between Putin's corruption, and Putin's military ambitions, there isn't much left for his people...
late wrote:Here's my 2 cents.

Russia and China are natural enemies. .

we stopped Moscow nuclear attack on china man times in 70s and 80s our BIG mistake ....but the hans forgot and forget NOTHING

its funny to see how Putin´s propaganda sell to us Moscow- Hans "friendship", even today ))) in reality they are the worst foes on the planet ))) and we ´ll see the action very very soon ))

Helping Ukraine to defeat the Russian invasion an[…]

https://twitter.com/huwaidaarraf/status/1773389663[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

What wat0n is trying to distract from: https://tw[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/1773436787622[…]