23 years from NATO's war of aggression vs. Yugoslavia - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
Sandzak wrote:You have no clue.

According Yugoslav Constitution could any Republic declare independence after an Referendum with over 55% of votes.

I call you a liar, my friend. :)
And you know you are a liar, because you simply can't find this nonsense in the Yugoslav Constitution, right?

So, please, you do prove me a liar by quoting from the Yugoslav Constitution what you lied above. 8)

It was an 6 equal republics federation. Not "Great Serbia" what Milosevic wanted. He was the first Nationalist politician.

So, basically, Milosevic did not want Yugoslavia in size of 250.000 km2, he wanted greater Serbia in size of 125.000 km2? :lol:

And he started the war to reduce his territory and power. But Slovenians, Croats and Muslims accepted the war because they wanted to stay in Yugoslavia to prevent Milosevic from getting greater Serbia? :lol: :lol:
You see how dumb is your secessionist mythology?

However, even the anti-Serb court in Den Hague dropped that "greater Serbia" nonsense from Milosevic's indictment.
BTW, you do remember how Milosevic tore apart the NATO idiots in the Hague, right? He just sat there for 6.5 years destroying every single myth and lie NATO fabricated...they simply couldn't fabricate the sentence for 6.5 years... :D He died innocent man.
Serbia's Aleksandar Vucic and his parliament probably sees the russian war as the right time to start its own. They were always for becoming russian or at least one of Russia's satellites.
Buying lots of turkish Bayraktar drones lately, also giant chinese military tranport planes supplying Serbia with all kinds of military hardware regularly.

There is something brewing indeed. I take with Serbia and its history of starting wars there may well be another one soon, and maybe a world wide once more. Oh joy.

Why Serbia’s President Is a Threat to Europe

Aleksandar Vucic’s authoritarian government is aiding Russian and Chinese propaganda and allowing genocide denialists to celebrate war criminals.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2022/01/05...threat-europe/
Wels wrote:Serbia's Aleksandar Vucic and his parliament probably sees the russian war as the right time to start its own. They were always for becoming russian or at least one of Russia's satellites.
Buying lots of turkish Bayraktar drones lately, also giant chinese military tranport planes supplying Serbia with all kinds of military hardware regularly.

There is something brewing indeed. I take with Serbia and its history of starting wars there may well be another one soon, and maybe a world wide once more. Oh joy.

Aleksandar Vucic’s authoritarian government is aiding Russian and Chinese propaganda and allowing genocide denialists to celebrate war criminals.

Time to annihilate them then.
Wels wrote:Serbia's Aleksandar Vucic and his parliament probably sees the russian war as the right time to start its own.

:lol: :lol: Sorry, buddy , but this is an idiocy par-excellence. We need nuclear weapons to wipe out the aggressor’s biggest military base in Europe (Bondstill in occupied Serbian province of Kosovo). Last time I checked we dont have one. ANd even if we had one why would we destroy our own country, in the first place?
So, no mate, no wars for Serbia. Serbia is a destroyed and divided country by the NATO. It needs 50 years of economic recovery to retrieve its strength and territory.

They were always for becoming russian or at least one of Russia's satellites.

Dude, Serbs said Stalin to phuck off. Why do you think that western fascists deserve to be treated better?
So, if you ask me - and I believe it’s quite normal, I choose to be better friends with the nations who dont bomb me out of blue.

China and Russia did not kill people of Serbia, NATO fascists did. Full stop.
Hitler did. UK did.

WE were not satellites but you idiotic leadership pushed Serbia to seek friends among those who will not kill citizens of Serbia.
Nothing bad in that. That's quite normal. The opposite would worrying.
The West is the rapist in case of Serbia.
Sane person wouldn't have asked from raped person to embrace her rapist.

"History of starting wars"?
You really are talking/writing from or with you pathetic a$$ :lol:
Name at least one that Serbia started.

:lol: :lol: what an idiocy, but in line with the hateful message from the post...Let's hate Serbs, we do not know why, but they just oppose our idiotic Russophobia and they do not want to follow idiotic west in paranoid xenophobia .

The link equal to the amount of correct information in the post - non existent. :lol:
Sandzak wrote:Banning the Albanian language, humiliation at checkpoints and nightly raids (terror by warbrutalized paramilitaries) , segregation at schools...

The introduction of the Apartheid in Kosovo gave Slowenia the pretext to stop its payments to the central governement.

1. Banning Albanian language? - never happened. So, that's a lie. Please prove me wrong.
2. Humiliation at checkpoints? - never heard of checkpoints. It really sounds like a nonsense. But, still - who, where, when? Never heard of this.
3. Nightly raids? - who, where, when, why? Never heard of...
4. Segregation at schools? - nonsense. Never happened, on the contrary, Kosovo Albanians had one of the broadest autonomies , including education on Albanian language.

So, again - you are a blatant liar.

I hope you will prove me a liar.
@Independent_Srpska I do not know how mucht the Apartheid was official or unoficial. I know also a guy who served in a serb Paramilitary unit until the NATO begun bombing, he told me proudly about nigthly raids.

Forbidding the Albanian language and segregation at schools I know from friends.

Monte Negro got with 55% of votes the independence.

An independence referendum was held in Bosnia and Herzegovina between 29 February and 1 March 1992, following the first free elections of 1990 and the rise of ethnic tensions that eventually led to the breakup of Yugoslavia. Independence was strongly favored by Bosniak and Bosnian Croat voters while Bosnian Serbs boycotted the referendum or were prevented from participating by Bosnian Serb authorities

The total turnout of voters was 63.4%, 99.7% of whom voted for independence. On 3 March, Chairman of the Presidency of Bosnia and Herzegovina Alija Izetbegović declared the independence of the Republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina and the parliament ratified the action. On 6 April, the United States and the European Economic Community recognized Bosnia and Herzegovina as an independent state and on 22 May it was admitted into the United Nations.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_Bosn ... referendum

@litwin is clearly an Alex Jones type conspirac[…]

Candace Owens

She has shown to many Americans what Zionism is s[…]

Both of them have actually my interest at heart. […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

As predicted, the hasbara troll couldn't quote me […]