Russia-Ukraine War 2022 - Page 232 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

By Rancid
Independent_Srpska wrote:But, the west oppressing you is not an issue...It's your wish to kill Russian orcs and to defend poor Ukrainians, you can't do that with the keyboard...so, why do you betray them?

The Russian orcs can simply turn around and go home, and the killing stops on all sides. For Ukraine, it's a question of the right to exist altogether. This is what the orcs are trying to deny Ukrainians.

Apparently you are too fucking stupid to get this through you thick stupid retarded skull.
Beren wrote:Well, Finland has the least responsibility for it, and everyone wonders if what the Russian people want.

Russian people want, the same Finland people want, the same you and me want...security and safety...Finland people think the NATO could provide it to them, Russian people think the NATO coming to Russian borders jeopardizes their security and safety.

What feeling will prevail and how it would be translated into the action - we might witness.
Rancid wrote:The Russian orcs can simply turn around and go home, and the killing stops on all sides. For Ukraine, it's a question of the right to exist altogether. This is what the orcs are trying to deny Ukrainians.

Apparently you are too fucking stupid to get this through you thick stupid retarded skull.

:lol: :lol: If you are so upset , I recommend Mr. Lavrov medicine how to cope with consequences of pathological Russophobia.

Let's check your logic:

1. From 2014 to 2022 Kiev regime was killing people of Donbass
2. Russia steps in in Feb 2022 to stop 8 year long harassment of people in Donbass

If you write off step 2, why would Kiev regime stop conducting step 1? Not logical, they obviously need incentive in the shape of step 2.

So, your logic is corrupted.
By Beren
Independent_Srpska wrote:Russian people want, the same Finland people want, the same you and me want...security and safety...Finland people think the NATO could provide it to them, Russian people think the NATO coming to Russian borders jeopardizes their security and safety.

So the Russian people obviously didn't want NATO to get closer to them while Ukraine getting armed to teeth, as well as they didn't want to get sanctioned further. However, all this happened, or has been happening, although they even started a war and gave up some of their freedoms and comforts in order to avoid at least some of that. So what now? Should something change perhaps or they're on the best path possible?
Independent_Srpska wrote:Russian people want, the same Finland people want, the same you and me want...security and safety.

No they don't. Some Russians maybe, but many Russians want power, privilege and status over security and and safety. Even if the Finns didn't feel threatened by Russia, it would still be the right thing to join NATO, so as to help defend other countries like Estonia that Russia has made more direct threats against.
Ukraine has mobilized all it has, west is printing and pumping money it doesn't have into Ukraine. And still Russia is in Ukraine taking more of donbas, with a small part of its standing army. The sanctions are a meme, record gas profits-even as energy crisis in europe and the americas heats up and inflation soars. Us is experiencing imperial overstretch-inducting useless little bickering statelets into its play-alliance, and China hasn't even started its antics yet in south east asia.

It's unironically over, new world order ushered in by based stellar emperor putin, soon to be cemented by galactic emperor Xi. West drools stupidly so bad right now, led by a dementia riddled child sniffing grandpa. :lol:
Rich wrote:Personally I would like a bit of compromise with Putin. So we should definitely defend Finnish territorial sovereignty and we don't want to see Putin anywhere near Istanbul, but if Putin wants to do a special operation in Eastern Turkey to help the Armenians, the Kurds or the Syrian Infidels, he should be given free reign.

Free rein, @Rich. It’s a horse-riding metaphor. No need to thank me, @Rich; I’m always happy to help. :)
@Igor Antunov

Igor Antunov wrote:Ukraine has mobilized all it has, west is printing and pumping money it doesn't have into Ukraine. And still Russia is in Ukraine taking more of donbas, with a small part of its standing army. The sanctions are a meme, record gas profits-even as energy crisis in europe and the americas heats up and inflation soars. Us is experiencing imperial overstretch-inducting useless little bickering statelets into its play-alliance, and China hasn't even started its antics yet in south east asia.

It's unironically over, new world order ushered in by based stellar emperor putin, soon to be cemented by galactic emperor Xi. West drools stupidly so bad right now, led by a dementia riddled child sniffing grandpa. :lol:

It doesn't look like Russia is taking a whole lot in the Donbass last time I checked. :lol:
By ingliz
@Politics_Observer

Checked what?

Russian and Ukrainian military claims cannot be independently verified.
@ingliz @Drlee @Rancid @Independent_Srpska @Igor Antunov @JohnRawls

Ohh yeah, it's good to see you again too Ingliz :lol: . BTW, I just wanted to share this new BBC Earth Documentary I found on a new species found in the wild. It's called the "Russian Tank." The "documentary" starts out by saying "Driven by an evolutionary desire to end their life somewhere better, after reaching Ukraine all species of Russian tank die.” It's like the "documentary" is reframing the lifecycle of the Russian tank like a fauna in Eastern Europe. :lol:

An 18-year-old American shot people in a store in Buffalo.

10 people were killed, mostly blacks.

In social networks, they noticed that before the crime, the killer posted an occult symbol of the sun on his page.

Exactly the same as on the emblem of the Ukrainian neo-Nazi battalion "Azov".

Of course he was pro-Ukraine. And at Eurovision, actual Stephan Bandera slogans in the 'winning' song. West needs to be de-nazified as a whole.
The peak of Eurovision Song 2022.
Lady moron, from the country in which Nazism killed every 10th person, yells Bandera's "Slava Ukraini", basically "Zieg Heil".
Bandera's fascistic organization is responsible for murder of around 100.000 Poles.

Pathological Russophobia unites morons. 8)

Independent_Srpska wrote:The peak of Eurovision Song 2022.
Lady moron, from the country in which Nazism killed every 10th person, yells Bandera's "Slava Ukraini", basically "Zieg Heil".
Bandera's fascistic organization is responsible for murder of around 100.000 Poles.

As I told many times, Western propaganda is not coherent. Idiots do not even hesitate turning a so called music contest to a propaganda thing. Western leaders are not qualified to lead the world. That is why they should be replaced by Asian leaders.
Independent_Srpska wrote:The peak of Eurovision Song 2022.

As I said at the start of the war, Poland and Ukraine used to be the most bitter of enemies in the 1920s, 1930s and 1940s, and beyond. They hated each other like poison. How times have changed. Vladimir Putin - uniting the world, nation by nation, since 2000! :excited:
Potemkin wrote:As I said at the start of the war, Poland and Ukraine used to be the most bitter of enemies in the 1920s, 1930s and 1940s, and beyond. They hated each other like poison. How times have changed. Vladimir Putin - uniting the world, nation by nation, since 2000! :excited:

It is more like losers are getting united as they lose on every front of the race from economy to military power. The US maintains a desperate war against China and co. ;)
Potemkin wrote:Vladimir Putin - uniting the world, nation by nation, since 2000! :excited:

Yes, yes, my point too: "Pathological Russophobia unites morons!" 8)
Independent_Srpska wrote:Yes, yes, my point too: "Pathological Russophobia unites morons!" 8)

After the terrible ass whipping that Russia is getting by Ukraine, I doubt many people are afraid of Russia anymore. I think Kazakhstan is eyeballing some land to grab.
Igor Antunov wrote:Ukraine has mobilized all it has, west is printing and pumping money it doesn't have into Ukraine. And still Russia is in Ukraine taking more of donbas, with a small part of its standing army. The sanctions are a meme, record gas profits-even as energy crisis in europe and the americas heats up and inflation soars. Us is experiencing imperial overstretch-inducting useless little bickering statelets into its play-alliance, and China hasn't even started its antics yet in south east asia.

Ukraine can't mobilize all it has, it simply doesn't have the weapons to do so hence the weapon shipments. You are out of your mind if you think that Ukraine is at its mobilisation limit. It is not even close actually.
Russia could have saved a lot of money and lives by simply offering to relocate these so called "abused Russians" (a lie) in Ukraine into Russia as refugees. This is the trash @Independent_Srpska pushes.

What Russia needs is people with skills and educat[…]

@Pants-of-dog It is. There is no English ethnic[…]

That's because politics is being done through o[…]

Ok but there's a problem with your argument her[…]