The mayor of Kyiv said that about 40 monuments connected with Muscovy and the totalitarian Marxist - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Beren wrote:It's indeed telling that now they can deal with such civil issues in Kyiv because the Russian army can't harass them any more.

Oh please. I’ve been monitoring this conflict from the beginning. It’s always been quite surgical and not about destroying cultural heritage.

They even won Eurovision. Woo hoo :roll:
I’m not starting this with you Beren. You’ve taken on many Pod traits of late. Check yourself before you wreck yourself ;)

I’m not explaining a sentence that is perfectly comprehensible in the context of the discussion.
Surgical, as in a surgical strike. They called it a special military operation because it would be quite targeted. Not indiscriminate bombing and shelling to cause maximum mayhem. No widespread instability to loot the shit out of a place or level everything that’s meaningful to a populous that sees itself as ethnically distinct.

Have I explained a bit more?
ness31 wrote:Surgical, as in a surgical strike. They called it a special military operation because it would be quite targeted. Not indiscriminate bombing and shelling to cause maximum mayhem. No widespread instability to loot the shit out of a place or level everything that’s meaningful to a populous that sees itself as ethnically distinct.

Have I explained a bit more?

What does this have to do with the topic that the city of Kyiv means to get rid of some of its monuments?
Independent_Srpska wrote:"We are not Russians, we do not want to have anything with Russians, we do not speak their language, we kill them - therefore we are not Russians, we are something else, not sure what we are but we hate Russians and negate any relations with them."

I wonder if they can be clear enough for the Russians to get it, though. :lol:
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

[quote='ate"]Whatever you're using, I want[…]

My prediction of 100-200K dead is still on track. […]

When the guy is selling old, debunked, Russian pro[…]

There is, or at least used to be, a Royalist Part[…]