Krystal Ball: How Clinton SCAMMED a Generation and SOLD Their Futures w/student & mortgage debt. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Krystal Ball: How Clinton SCAMMED a Generation and SOLD Their Futures w/student & mortgage debt.

Breaking Points

Krystal explains how Pres. Clinton forced a generation into debt by making them borrow to fund the only path to a good job, i.e. by going to University. He also made it easier for older (but not old) people to buy a home, but then in the GFC/2008 Obama refused to bail out those home owners who had been convinced that buying that house was a good deal., while creating trillions to bail out the fraudsters/banksters. Is it any wonder Ms. Clinton lost in 2020 or that now the Dem Party is not trusted?

This all matters because it created the economic conditions that led to Trump being elected, and now to the Repud Party being all set to take over America and plunge it into the hell of dictatorship. And yet, the only other option is to trust the Dem Party one or 2 more times. Things look bleak.

I’m going to keep on saying this, because it’s true: you need a revolution. It’s sorta like the ‘Great Reset’, but done by ordinary working people rather than by billionaires.

Just sayin’.
Potemkin wrote:I’m going to keep on saying this, because it’s true: you need a revolution. It’s sorta like the ‘Great Reset’, but done by ordinary working people rather than by billionaires.

Just sayin’.

Of course you're right.
That is why I have been calling for a mass of Progressives to demonstrate in the streets to meet and exchange contact info. Also, to show everyone how numerous we are.

Then vote in a whole mass of Progressives for all offices at all levels of gov. To throw the Repuds and Dems out on the asses. Like the Repubs led by Pres. Lincoln did in 1860. Note, Repubs and Repuds are not the same.

This is the non-violent way of doing it.

Palestinian armed groups in Gaza do have a history[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

^ His lies are creative at least, I'll give him th[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

^ I shared the Sachs and Meirsheimer videos in her[…]

Hmmm, it the Ukraine aid package is all over mains[…]