Is D.Trump Insane? - Page 14 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
BlutoSays wrote:Can't be true, right? Sadly, this really happened.

You have sadly misinformed picture of history. Have you EVER for just a second questioned the material your handlers pass on to you?

The Democrats were never that organized.
By BlutoSays
jimjam wrote:Lawmakers concerned about President Donald Trump’s mental state summoned Yale University psychiatry professor Dr. Bandy X. Lee to Capitol Hill last month for two days of briefings about his recent behavior.

In an interview, she pointed to Trump “going back to conspiracy theories, denying things he has admitted before, his being drawn to violent videos.” Lee also warned, “We feel that the rush of tweeting is an indication of his falling apart under stress. Trump is going to get worse and will become uncontainable with the pressures of the presidency.”

The conversation about Trump’s fitness to serve is ongoing — and gaining steam after Trump’s tweet this week taunting the leader of North Korea with my-nuclear-button-is-bigger-than-yours bravado.

Richard Painter, who served as chief White House ethics lawyer under President George W. Bush, tweeted on Tuesday of the president’s comments about North Korea, “This Tweet alone is grounds for removal from office under the 25th Amendment. This man should not have nukes.”
“We write as mental health professionals who have been deeply concerned about Donald Trump’s psychological aberrations,” the statement read.

“We believe that he is now further unraveling in ways that contribute to his belligerent nuclear threats. ... We urge that those around him, and our elected representatives in general, take urgent steps to restrain his behavior and head off the potential nuclear catastrophe that endangers not only Korea and the United States but all of humankind.” The statement, released on behalf of the National Coalition of Concerned Mental Health Experts, was signed by more than 100 medical professionals.

?

By Scamp
Poor Jim Jam, the OP, hasn't posted since June 8. All of his posts were about Trump. I guess he finally croaked from TDS.
RIP.
Devoting your life to hate of an ex president can kill you. Hate is bad.
But even in death, his vote is already on the books for the next election. So he does have that going on.
Keep hating you Dem sap suckers. Follow in Jim Jam's staggering footsteps.
It's your legacy.
8)
By Godstud
Trump's in court you stupid POS. :lol: Trump's a fucking traitor to your country and Democracy but you're simply too stupid to know, or care.
By BlutoSays
Godstud wrote:Trump's in court you stupid POS. :lol: Trump's a fucking traitor to your country and Democracy but you're simply too stupid to know, or care.

I'm catching flak again :D

I must be right over the target !! :lol:

By Godstud
:eh: I wasn't responding to you, @BlutoSays. Did you see your name mentioned? No, and I didn't mention an inbred racist piece of shit. If I'd said THAT, then I'd have expected a response from you.

You're not only full of yourself, but stupid, as well. Fitting that Trump's your big hero.
By BlutoSays
Godstud wrote::eh: I wasn't responding to you, @BlutoSays. Did you see your name mentioned? No, and I didn't mention an inbred racist piece of shit. If I'd said THAT, then I'd have expected a response from you.

You're not only full of yourself, but stupid, as well. Fitting that Trump's your big hero.

Ladyboi, why you angry?
By Godstud
BlutoSays wrote:Ladyboi, why you angry?
I'm not angry. You aren't worth getting angry at. I was simply making a point that I wasn't talking to you. Go back to fucking your sister.
BlutoSays wrote:Can't be true, right? Sadly, this really happened.

It's awesome that Bluto's political consciousness is so shallow that he's the 1-dimensional being from Flatland. He can't tell a meme made by leftists and/or liberals mocking the Democratic party's ineptitude because he has no point of reference besides his one-dimensional fixation on "DEMOCRATS BAD."

Despite this obvious criticism of a weak and inept party, he will still continue to view them as the ultimate evil that is destroying everything he loves (stupid consumer shit, probably his favorite candy bar having a gay flag on the wrapper or something equally pointless in his completely pampered and pointless life).
By Rancid
It would be good to see him die before 2024.

Here's to hoping he dies after stuffing his face with KFC. That fat piece of shit.
Last edited by Rancid on 15 Jul 2022 15:14, edited 1 time in total.
By late
Rancid wrote:
It would be good to see him die before 2024.

Here's to open he dies after stuffing his face with KFC. That fat piece of shit.

He's helping us.

The party wanted him to stay quiet until after the midterms. So naturally he just announced his candidacy. Then when he doesn't get the nomination, he'll be a spoiler.

Like I said before, the upcoming elections are going to be genuinely weird.
By Rancid
late wrote:
He's helping us.

The party wanted him to stay quiet until after the midterms. So naturally he just announced his candidacy. Then when he doesn't get the nomination, he'll be a spoiler.

Like I said before, the upcoming elections are going to be genuinely weird.

Rebpulicans have no balls, no morals, and most of all, don't give a shit about the constitution. They will nominate him, and suck his dick. They will get behind another coup attempt.
By late
Rancid wrote:
Rebpulicans have no balls, no morals, and most of all, don't give a shit about the constitution. They will nominate him, and suck his dick. They will get behind another coup attempt.

That's a win either way. Most won't trust him now.

The courts should throw cold water on what Republicans are doing. If the Dem wins by a lot, no one in the court is going to want to disgrace themselves that openly.
By Rancid
late wrote:
That's a win either way. Most won't trust him now.

The courts should throw cold water on what Republicans are doing. If the Dem wins by a lot, no one in the court is going to want to disgrace themselves that openly.

I'm not optimistic like you.

If he does get elected (I think he will, we have a lot of morons in this country like BlutoSay's), I would hope that most/all of the institutions of government will do everything to undermine his unhinged behavior. Someone that has actively worked to overthrow this government, shouldn't be respected by the institutions of government and the people.

Fuck Trump, I hope he dies.
Rancid wrote:It would be good to see him die before 2024.

Here's to hoping he dies after stuffing his face with KFC. That fat piece of shit.

I hope he lives long enough to shit all over DeSantis.
By Rancid
SpecialOlympian wrote:I hope he lives long enough to shit all over DeSantis.

I think Donald Trump is a terrorist and enemy of the state. He deserves all rights to be stripped and should be hanged.
By BlutoSays
Rancid wrote:I think Donald Trump is a terrorist and enemy of the state. He deserves all rights to be stripped and should be hanged.

Stop masturbating all over the forums, dammit! The place is getting sticky and you're gonna go blind if you keep that up.
    A scale measuring propensity toward right-wing authoritarian tendencies found right-leaning Americans scored higher than their counterparts in Australia, Canada and the United Kingdom.

26% of the U.S. population qualified as highly right-wing authoritarian, Morning Consult research found, twice the share of the No. 2 countries, Canada and Australia.

The beliefs that voter fraud decided the 2020 election, that Capitol rioters were doing more to protect than undermine the government and that masks and vaccines are not pivotal to stopping COVID-19 were similarly prevalent among right-leaning Americans and those that scored high for right-wing authoritarianism.

https://morningconsult.com/2021/06/28/g ... rian-test/

So I would say that Trump is not insane.

Instead, he is simply what his followers want him to be.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Are people on this thread actually trying to argu[…]

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]