CNN is fake news...... and guess who has the evidence! - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
SpecialOlympian wrote:None of you care about the children. I am the only one who cares about the children. You are all monsters. @BlutoSays wants the children to continue suffering, and everything he does sickens me.

Why do you all continue to play into Soros' plans?

How do you feel about the current President of the US inappropriately fondling little girls? Does that sicken you?
SpecialOlympian wrote:James O'Keefe is a false flag pedophile cabalist just like fake cuck Paytriot Alex Jone$. He works directly for Soros, Antifa, and Brian Stelter to discredit the CNN propaganda machine in such a way as to discredit EVERYONE who rejects the Cabal News Network. O'Keefe works for the same people who try to slander us by lumping all truth communities (planetary disc truthers, Nibiru acknowledgers, Dinari/Great Reset investors, etc.) into one big bag of crazy. The cabal does this to purposely hold back enlightenment of the human race and prevent us from becoming beings of pure love and energy, because they need our children's blood to sustain themselves. And you can't squeeze blood (literally squeezing, they have giant child presses under the Lincoln Memorial) from a child who has ascended to become a star being.

Please do not support O'Keefe. He is an in media res society marxist pushing his propaganda. You are hurting our cause. Do you know why he was able to hamfistedly wiretap a sitting US Senator and receive no punishment? Because Hillary KKKlinton orchestrated it to make us patriots look bad. She needed him to get caught to make us look stupid, and he played his part perfectly.

EDIT: Since I am getting private messages about the child pressing machines, here is my source. This seemingly innocuous tweet from the glamours Ivanka Trump is a coded message to patriots informing us of where the child presses are.

Notice anything there? "Daily Cold Pressed Juice???" It's clearly code for "DC Pressed Juice" (Soros, Brian Stelter, Pelosi, etc. all refer to adrenachrome as "juice"). "Make at home" is a clear indication that she KNEW Trump would become president and make his home in DC when he finally took his crusade against the cabal public.

Trump had been planning to fight the cabal and assume the presidency for decades before he actually ran, and this was all part of his plan. It's all there, you just have to look.

Interdasting. Why would James O'Keefe and Project Veritas file lawsuits and produce evidence in court, and put themselves in legal jeopardy through discovery and cross examination, if they were creating false flag operations and creating propaganda?

You should sue Project Veritas in court. You would make a bundle. You have the motivation and facts on your side; it would be an easy win for you. Do it, SpecialOlympian! :)
Scamp wrote:How do you feel about the current President of the US inappropriately fondling little girls? Does that sicken you?

I am disappointed that Hitler/Biden joined the cabal, if that's what you're asking.

BlutoSays wrote:Interdasting. Why would James O'Keefe and Project Veritas file lawsuits and produce evidence in court, and put themselves in legal jeopardy through discovery and cross examination, if they were creating false flag operations and creating propaganda?

You should sue Project Veritas in court. You would make a bundle. You have the motivation and facts on your side; it would be an easy win for you. Do it, SpecialOlympian! :)

Soros, Hillary KKKlinton, and Brian Stelter control the courts. This all orchestrated to make patriots look stupid, and you're falling for their ruse. Veritas is actually a KKKlinton front, and they're filing suit to keep evidence that would send $hillary to jail from being released.
Here's a datapoint!

CNN+ just started less than a month ago. It's a subscription based service that costs around $6 a month. They spent around $250 million in startup costs.

Projections were for several millions subscribers. Their highest after launch is around 10,000 subscribers after two weeks in existence.

It was just announced, this stillborn turd will shutdown end of April.

Yes, folks, the public is clamoring for "The most trusted name in news" :lol:

Guess who is doing a little happy dance?

CNN+ lasted 32 days!

Their marketing budget was 300 million and they spent around 200 million hiring personalities for the operation. They closed yesterday.

At their peak, they had around 10,000 subscribers. So, that's around $50,000 per subscriber spent and on air for 32 days. Beautiful.

Rancid wrote:I feel like pofo is getting flooded with twitter/facebook/instagram style bullshit.
The idiots can't find any real sources so they just pull memes and other dumb shit off of questionable social media sites.

I watched some Fox news the other day and all they did was talk about the President. It was simply them giving their OPINIONS. That's not what news is.

The same morons who accuse CNN of being "Fake News" watch Faux News and claims it's factual, and consider it gospel. :knife:
Unthinking Majority wrote:Do u guys think Don Lemon and Anderson Cooper have sex?

Yes, with children on top of a pile of dead children while drinking child blood. Trans child blood is the most potent which is why the Muppets are being used to transify our nation’s youth.

Even though I believe our political opponents are literally raping children to death right now I want to be clear: do NOT be a hero. We can only fight the In Media Res Ethnic Bolshevists at the ballot box. Only vote, don’t save the children. I mean do save the children, but only by voting. And especially by subscribing to Blue Apron, who proudly sponsors my posts and my podcast. Blue Apron delivers fresh, locally sourced ingredients to your home complete with easy to follow recipe cards that turn mealtime into funtime.

If you do anything besides vote it’s not my fault that I awakened you to the truth. The Democratic rape, murder, and blood harvesting of our children is a systemic problem that can’t be solved with individual acts of violence, but only through many people making the same decision to massively individually change society. Unlike Ethnic Bolshevism, which is a failed system that has killed millions of German patriots, we will all jointly use our liberty to individually agree together to change society.

Again, we will save the children from being raped to death. Us patriots will reclaim America from the godless, pronouned liberals. But we will do it by voting.

If you want to show Klaus Schwab and Brian Stelter and George Soros who is boss then here is one way: use the coupon code DONTFUCKMYCHILD20 at the check out on Blue Apron dot com when you subscribe for 20% off the first two months of your subscription. You save money, eat healthy, and own baby eating latina Gay OC while saving money on your order. And trust me, Gay OC HATES IT when you save money on delicious Blue Apron meals. Nothing makes her or Nancy Pelosi angrier than Awakened Patriots enjoying delicious and nutritious Blue Apron meals.

At the very least, please clear your browser history and unsubscribe to my newsletter before you save the children. Don't let the deep state use my newsletter as a reason to crack down on patriots. The deep state and Brian Stelter are always looking for reasons to call us murderers just because we stop pedophiles from raping our children to death.
Unthinking Majority wrote:Do u guys think Don Lemon and Anderson Cooper have sex?

I think Anderson Cooper wanted to have sex with Don Lemon, and that's how Don Lemon got his job.

I doubt that Don had a "Harvey Weinstein" style job interview, but who knows. Maybe that's how all dumb media people get hired.

The first time I ever watched CNN news, three years ago, I was in Cuba. The first thing Don Lemon said is that viewers should be "very, very scared" because Trump did something that CNN knew was bad and dangerous.

Having a dummy tell you to be scared isn't worth the cost of TV ownership.

A week after the CNN+ streaming service collapsed in April, laid-off employees received a welcome package from the network filled with branded gifts and notes from the failed platform.

The packages contained gear branded with the CNN+ logo, including pens, headphones, food containers, and even popcorn makers, the WSJ reported. Some of the packages also came with welcome notes, one of which read, "this is an incredible time to be part of CNN," the outlet continued. "Build relationships and take time to connect with colleagues and learn so that you make the most of your time here."

CNN has since said that the gifts were sent mistakenly. More than 400 employees were employed by the streaming platform, which only brought in 150,000 subscribers with a $5.99-a-month subscription fee, the WSJ reported.

https://dailycaller.com/2022/05/13/cnn- ... employees/
BlutoSays wrote:Image

A week after the CNN+ streaming service collapsed in April, laid-off employees received a welcome package from the network filled with branded gifts and notes from the failed platform.

The packages contained gear branded with the CNN+ logo, including pens, headphones, food containers, and even popcorn makers, the WSJ reported. Some of the packages also came with welcome notes, one of which read, "this is an incredible time to be part of CNN," the outlet continued. "Build relationships and take time to connect with colleagues and learn so that you make the most of your time here."

CNN has since said that the gifts were sent mistakenly. More than 400 employees were employed by the streaming platform, which only brought in 150,000 subscribers with a $5.99-a-month subscription fee, the WSJ reported.

https://dailycaller.com/2022/05/13/cnn- ... employees/

The ALL TIME FAKE NEWS CHAMP:

When The Washington Post Fact Checker team first started cataloguing President Donald Trump’s false or misleading claims, we recorded 492 suspect claims in the first 100 days of his presidency. On Nov. 2 alone, the day before the 2020 vote, Trump made 503 false or misleading claims as he barnstormed across the country in a desperate effort to win reelection.

This astonishing jump in falsehoods is the story of Trump’s tumultuous reign. By the end of his term, Trump had accumulated 30,573 untruths during his presidency — averaging about 21 erroneous claims a day.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Yes, with children on top of a pile of dead children while drinking child blood. Trans child blood is the most potent which is why the Muppets are being used to transify our nation’s youth.

Even though I believe our political opponents are literally raping children to death right now I want to be clear: do NOT be a hero. We can only fight the In Media Res Ethnic Bolshevists at the ballot box. Only vote, don’t save the children. I mean do save the children, but only by voting. And especially by subscribing to Blue Apron, who proudly sponsors my posts and my podcast. Blue Apron delivers fresh, locally sourced ingredients to your home complete with easy to follow recipe cards that turn mealtime into funtime.

If you do anything besides vote it’s not my fault that I awakened you to the truth. The Democratic rape, murder, and blood harvesting of our children is a systemic problem that can’t be solved with individual acts of violence, but only through many people making the same decision to massively individually change society. Unlike Ethnic Bolshevism, which is a failed system that has killed millions of German patriots, we will all jointly use our liberty to individually agree together to change society.

Again, we will save the children from being raped to death. Us patriots will reclaim America from the godless, pronouned liberals. But we will do it by voting.

If you want to show Klaus Schwab and Brian Stelter and George Soros who is boss then here is one way: use the coupon code DONTFUCKMYCHILD20 at the check out on Blue Apron dot com when you subscribe for 20% off the first two months of your subscription. You save money, eat healthy, and own baby eating latina Gay OC while saving money on your order. And trust me, Gay OC HATES IT when you save money on delicious Blue Apron meals. Nothing makes her or Nancy Pelosi angrier than Awakened Patriots enjoying delicious and nutritious Blue Apron meals.

At the very least, please clear your browser history and unsubscribe to my newsletter before you save the children. Don't let the deep state use my newsletter as a reason to crack down on patriots. The deep state and Brian Stelter are always looking for reasons to call us murderers just because we stop pedophiles from raping our children to death.

Yes, throw the bums out on their asses.

However, the Repuds are worse than the Dems.

Therefore, you must vote for Progressives. Ideally the Progressives will immediately, mass in the streets to show us that they have the numbers to win in Nov. It is almost too late now for that to work.

Therefore, vote for Progressive Dems in the Primary and Dems in the General election at all levels. This may be the last free and fair election in US history. Don't let the fascists win it. If you do, you will be very sorry. But, you will have realized it too late to save democracy.

I have a thread about how many people have been shouting form the roof tops with their hair on fire about this, to warn you-all about the fact that this may be the last free/fair election in the US.

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The "Russian empire" story line is inve[…]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]