White Supremacist Murders Ten in Buffalo - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Potemkin wrote:The endgame for guys like him is to trigger a race war. They think that by carrying out enough massacres and/or lynchings, that they can provoke the racial minorities to retaliate against the White majority, thereby allowing that majority to finally exterminate the racial minorities once and for all. Seriously, that’s their plan.

Word on 4chan is that he was inspired by and had talked about the racially motivated milwaukee parade attack, where a black driver ran over and killed a bunch of white folk. So it's not in a vaccum, I think idiots like this have a very good chance of starting a broader race war.
pugsville wrote:Allowing everyone without any reasonable checks to be highly armed WILL get lots of people killed,

Even moderate gunlaws and background checks would have stopped this one.

Have you ever filled out a form 4473? No? Then STFU.
Potemkin wrote:All you have to do is look at American history, and all becomes clear: a nation founded on slavery and genocide, built on land stolen from its native inhabitants by immigrants from another continent. The racism is baked in by now.

Yeah, that's definitely it. :roll:

Potemkin wrote:The endgame for guys like him is to trigger a race war. They think that by carrying out enough massacres and/or lynchings, that they can provoke the racial minorities to retaliate against the White majority, thereby allowing that majority to finally exterminate the racial minorities once and for all. Seriously, that’s their plan.

Indeed. Not too different from evangelicals that voted for Trump because they were hoping it would accelerate use towards apocalypse and rapture.
Rancid wrote:Indeed. Not too different from evangelicals that voted for Trump because they were hoping it would accelerate use towards apocalypse and rapture.

Exactly. We are all accelerationists now.
BlutoSays wrote:Have you ever filled out a form 4473? No? Then STFU.

Ahh Bluto;s debating skills. How about some rational coherent thought?

Screamming at peopel to shut up when they don;t agree with you... No. wonder you seem incapable of understanding any view that differes form yours,

How about some engagement with ideas Bluto?
pugsville wrote:Ahh Bluto;s debating skills. How about some rational coherent thought?

Screamming at peopel to shut up when they don;t agree with you... No. wonder you seem incapable of understanding any view that differes form yours,

How about some engagement with ideas Bluto?

Then stop writing sentences like this: "Allowing everyone without any reasonable checks to be highly armed WILL get lots of people killed"

when you know full well that the Buffalo shooter obtained the firearms legally and underwent a background check. In other words, STFU.
Yes, he got them legally, and up until he killed 10 people this guys was just another "legal law-abiding citizen", or "good guy with a gun".

I guess what it says is that access to guns isn't protecting you(in any way), is it?
BlutoSays wrote:Then stop writing sentences like this: "Allowing everyone without any reasonable checks to be highly armed WILL get lots of people killed"

when you know full well that the Buffalo shooter obtained the firearms legally and underwent a background check. In other words, STFU.

Ahhh shouting people down refuse to listen to or engage in actual argument.

REAL background checks. Not all background checks are the same or as effective. Jyst becuae some heck was down does not mean it was reasonable or effective.

Nor does it seriously effect the argument. Even if rela checks would have been ineffective in this case, the easy access to weapons and poor beck ehcks WILL get people killed.

The Price of lack of real gun control laws is a death toll.
pugsville wrote:Ahhh shouting people down refuse to listen to or engage in actual argument.

REAL background checks. Not all background checks are the same or as effective. Jyst becuae some heck was down does not mean it was reasonable or effective.

Nor does it seriously effect the argument. Even if rela checks would have been ineffective in this case, the easy access to weapons and poor beck ehcks WILL get people killed.

The Price of lack of real gun control laws is a death toll.

No, we have REAL background checks. You don't like it, too bad.

Are you dyslexic? Your typing looks like you're f*d.
@BlutoSays, well it's not working and doesn't take into account mental illnesses, or radicalization, obviously.
I've had a firearm in Canada and passed background checks. I also had a US Nexus pass, and passed all their background checks, so you can stick your holier than thou attitude back in your vacuous Yank head. :D

You don't have ANY argument, aside from ad hominems and personal attacks. Your version of arguing a point is like the monkey flinging poo.
Godstud wrote:I've had a firearm in Canada and passed background checks. I also had a US Nexus pass, and passed all their background checks, so you can stick your holier than thou attitude back in your vacuous Yank head. :D

You don't have ANY argument, aside from ad hominems and personal attacks. Your version of arguing a point is like the monkey flinging poo.

Hey Canuck, why don't you stick to your country and stop telling us how to run ours. Hell, you could even make your way back to CA from Thailand if you love it so much. We're not Canada. Get that thru your thick head.

Your free advice counts for shit.
I am still far smarter than you are, @BlutoSays. My opinion is as valid as yours. That you can't make an argument is apparent, so you fall back on attacking the person MAKING the argument. Childish. How old are you?
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I don't know who are you are referring to, but th[…]

The link to the previous post is on this page. Pl[…]

That's assuming Russia isn't giving financial sup[…]

It has already been explained that this type of c[…]