I am SICK AND TIRED of Repuds attacking all Dems & liberals as being groomers & pedophiles. - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

#15227510
BlutoSays wrote:\uD83D\uDEA8The first rule of Rainbow Club is: you do not talk about Rainbow Club.

I went undercover ops in a webinar meant to instruct other teachers on how to implement gender ideology to elementary school students through GSA (Gender and Sexuality) clubs held during school hours. 1/ pic.twitter.com/Dk69PB74y6
christina buttons christina buttons (@buttonslives) May 12, 2022


Let me get this straight, the presumed teacher is just saying that she does not tell on students that confided to her and this is bad because?
Perhaps she should just go straight up to Twitter and announce it for everyone to see and see if we get some bullies torture the kid?
#15227838
Prominent trans activist celebrated by liberal press faces 16 felony charges for sexual abuse of boy

The New York Times described Hernandez as a "transgender human rights activist" who fled El Salvador in June of 2017 for the United States after facing severe police brutality.

May 12, 2022


A prominent trans activist who was highly praised by liberal media outlets and institutions is now facing 16 felony charges for the alleged sexual abuse of a minor following a sextortion investigation.

Carlos Arturo Aparicio Hernandez, 36, of Taylorsville, Utah, a biological male who identifies as a woman named "Raiza", is accused of the sexual abuse and exploitation of a 15-year-old boy after sending the victim a friend request on Facebook posing as a teenage girl.

According to charging documents, the 15-year-old victim accepted a friend request on Facebook in January of 2021 from someone he was led to believe was a female his own age. After communicating for months, the victim sent nude photos at the request of Hernandez and was later asked to meet in-person, court documents state.

The victim invited Hernandez to his home in West Valley City, Utah where he then discovered that the girl he thought he was talking to was a transgender sexual predator.

Upon arrival, Hernandez forced the boy to engage in "sexual acts" by blackmailing him and threatening to release the minor's explicit photos if he didn't comply. Hernandez recorded the assault, charging documents state.

The two met on three separate occasions following repeated threats from Hernandez, according to court documents.

The West Valley Police Department busted Hernandez in a sting operation after the incident was reported to authorities. Officers gained access to the victim's Facebook account through a search warrant and arranged a meeting with Hernandez. Officers arrested Hernandez when he showed up to the meeting location and booked him into Salt Lake County Jail.

Carlos Arturo Aparicio Hernandez was charged last Thursday in the 3rd District Court with 16 felonies. The charges include: one count of aggravated sexual extortion, six counts of forcible sodomy, three counts of forcible sexual abuse, five counts of sexual exploitation of a minor, and one count of enticing a minor.

More: https://thepostmillennial.com/prominent ... e-of-boy-3
#15227874
BlutoSays wrote:Prominent trans activist celebrated by liberal press faces 16 felony charges for sexual abuse of boy

The New York Times described Hernandez as a "transgender human rights activist" who fled El Salvador in June of 2017 for the United States after facing severe police brutality.

May 12, 2022


A prominent trans activist who was highly praised by liberal media outlets and institutions is now facing 16 felony charges for the alleged sexual abuse of a minor following a sextortion investigation.

Carlos Arturo Aparicio Hernandez, 36, of Taylorsville, Utah, a biological male who identifies as a woman named "Raiza", is accused of the sexual abuse and exploitation of a 15-year-old boy after sending the victim a friend request on Facebook posing as a teenage girl.

According to charging documents, the 15-year-old victim accepted a friend request on Facebook in January of 2021 from someone he was led to believe was a female his own age. After communicating for months, the victim sent nude photos at the request of Hernandez and was later asked to meet in-person, court documents state.

The victim invited Hernandez to his home in West Valley City, Utah where he then discovered that the girl he thought he was talking to was a transgender sexual predator.

Upon arrival, Hernandez forced the boy to engage in "sexual acts" by blackmailing him and threatening to release the minor's explicit photos if he didn't comply. Hernandez recorded the assault, charging documents state.

The two met on three separate occasions following repeated threats from Hernandez, according to court documents.

The West Valley Police Department busted Hernandez in a sting operation after the incident was reported to authorities. Officers gained access to the victim's Facebook account through a search warrant and arranged a meeting with Hernandez. Officers arrested Hernandez when he showed up to the meeting location and booked him into Salt Lake County Jail.

Carlos Arturo Aparicio Hernandez was charged last Thursday in the 3rd District Court with 16 felonies. The charges include: one count of aggravated sexual extortion, six counts of forcible sodomy, three counts of forcible sexual abuse, five counts of sexual exploitation of a minor, and one count of enticing a minor.

More: https://thepostmillennial.com/prominent ... e-of-boy-3

“Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”, D.Trump
But the Penis Police division of the G.O.P. winks and nods at this because an unwanted grabbing of a pussy is "normal". Simply demonstrates manliness.
#15227878
Steve_American wrote:Lurkers, apparently Bluto had to dredge up an isolated incident from about5 years ago to make his point.

Since he didn't really make anything clear, I have to guess that he thinks that one crazy gunman 5 years ago is proof positive that Dem/Liberals are gunning down Repuds in the streets. So, then I have to guess that he may mean that it is OK for Repud gunmen to gun down Dems and/or Liberals going forward.

If this is what he meant then I ought to report this to the moderators. That would make it a call for violence.
.


Be careful ...... I suspect that Pluto works for the G.O.P. Penis Police ....... he seems endlessly concerned with penis usage and needs only one alleged infraction from years ago to smear thousands of "left wing perverts". In the meantime we have a treasonous attempt by the Trump Cult to overthrow the US government, a world wide deadly epidemic, a planet that is being destroyed for greed, hate crazed heavily armed zombies killing people at random , the oligarch ruling class fucking po folk up the ass................
#15228681
Godstud wrote:
As G.O.P. Candidates Face Accusations, Rivals Tread Carefully
In several states, Republican candidates are contending with allegations of domestic violence and sexual assault. Few of their primary rivals want to talk about it.
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/04/15/us/p ... women.html


Cheer up, @Steve_American, at least you're not a kiddy-fiddling Republican:

Republican mayor Thomas Adams of Illinois charged with 11 counts of disseminating child pornography and two counts of possession of child pornography.

Republican campaign manager and self proclaimed reverend Steve Aiken convicted of having sex with two underage girls.

Republican legislator Edison Misla Aldarondo was sentenced to 10 years in prison for raping his daughter between the ages of 9 and 17.

Republican state representative Bob Allen arrested and charged with soliciting oral sex from a male undercover cop.

Republican activist and rising Colorado Republican star Randal David Ankeney, who named his dogs Nixon aned Reagan, pleaded guilty to attempted sexual assault on a child. In 2006 he was rearrested for 5 counts of sexual assault on a child, 3 counts of sexual enticement of a child, and one count of sexual exploitation of a child.

Republican prosecutor John David Roy Atchison arrested on charges of flying across the country to try and have sex with a five year old girl.

Republican chairman E Ozwald Balfour arrested on four counts of forcible sex abuse.

Republican County Commissioner Merrill Robert Barter pleaded guilty to unlawful sexual contact and assault on a teenage boy.

Republican congressman and anti-gay activist Robert Bauman was charged with having sex with a 16-year-old boy he picked up at a gay bar.

Republican activist Parker J. Bena pleaded guilty to possession of child pornography on his home computer and was sentenced to 30 months in federal prison and fined $18,000.

Clifton Bennett, 18, son of Arizona republican state senator Ken Bennett plead guilty to assaulting 3 boys, aged 11-15 with broomsticks up their rectal areas.

Republican preacher Hewart Lee Bennett arrested for soliciting sex from 16 year old boys while claiming that he did so to gain their trust and then teach them the love of Jesus.

Republican Christian Coalition chair in Oregon Louis Beres confessed to molesting a 13 year old girl.

Republican commission candidate Wilton Frederick Bland sentenced to 80 years in prison for various sex crimes including 45 counts of first degree rape of an 11 year old.

Republican representative Brian Blundell convicted of sexual assault against an undercover male police officer.

Republican legislative aide Howard L. Brooks was charged with molesting a 12-year old boy and possession of child pornography.

Republican councilman John Bryan resigned from office and committed suicide several hours later, just a few minutes before police arrived at his home to question him about his alleged rape of his two adoptive daughters, ages 12 and 15.

Republican politician Andrew Buhr was charged with two counts of first degree sodomy with a 13-year old boy.

Republican golden boy and GOP staff member Theodore Bundy executed for murdering over two dozen women.

Republican anti-abortion activist John Allen Burt was charged with sexual misconduct involving a 15-year old girl.

Republican activist John Butler was charged with criminal sexual assault on a teenage girl.

Republican judge and Nixon Supreme Court nominee Harrold Carswell charged with making a pass at an undercover male cop in a public bathroom.

Republican Randall Casseday, human resource chair of the Washington Times, convicted for soliciting sex from a 13 year old.

Republican County Councilman Keola Childs pleaded guilty to molesting a male child.

Republican election board official Kevin Coan was sentenced to two years probation for soliciting sex over the internet from a 14-year old girl.

Republican councilman John Collins pleads guilty to sexually molesting a 13 + 14 year old girls.

Republican staffer and long term director of financial operations for Seattle Republicans Larry Corrigan plead guilty for attempted rape of a 13 year old girl.

Republican talk show host Scott Eller Cortelyou plead guilty on charges of using the Internet to try and lure a child into a sexual relationship with him.

Republican Senator Larry Craig arrested for toe tapping and soliciting sex from an undercover male police officer in a Minnesota airport restroom.

Republican advertising consultant Carey Lee Cramer, who appeared in an ad blasting Al gore, convicted of molesting 9 yr old girl stepdaughter

Republican Congressman Dan Crane had sex with a female minor working as a congressional page.

Republican Committeeman John Curtin convicted with molesting a teenage boy.

Republican benefactor of conservative Christian groups, Richard A.Dasen Sr., was charged with rape for allegedly paying a 15-year old girl for sex. Dasen, 62, who is married with grown children and several grandchildren, has allegedly told police that over the past decade he paid more than $1 million to have sex with a large number of young women.

Republican fundraiser Richard A. Delgaudio was found guilty of child porn charges and paying two teenage girls to pose for sexual photos

Republican legislator Peter Dibble pleaded no contest to having an inappropriate relationship with a 13-yr-old girl.

Republican constable Joshua Dickens sentenced to five years in prison for torture related activities against a young woman.

Republican activist and Focus on the Family Founder Pat Dobson advocates that fathers should show their penises to their sons while in the shower with them.

Republican spokesman Brian Doyle arrested for trying to seduce a 14 year old girl over the Internet. He was later sentenced to 5 years in prison.

Republican director of the "Young Republican Federation" Nicholas Elizondo molested his 6-year old daughter and was sentenced to six years in prison.

Republican campaign official and former Romney staffer Matthew Joseph Elliott convicted of sexual exploitation of a child.

Republican party chair Donald Fleischman was charged with two counts of child enticement and one count of exposing himself to a child.

Republican constable Larry Dale Floyd of Denton convicted on suspicion of soliciting sex from an 8 yr old girl.

Republican congressman Mark Foley resigned from Congress after sending sexually explicit emails to former male pages under the age of 18.

Republican Michael Flory, former head of the Michigan Young American Foundation, plead guilty to raping a 21 year old man.

Republican councilman Dennis Gallagher plead guilty to sexually abusing a 52 year old woman.

Republican Councilman and former Marine Jack W. Gardner was convicted of molesting a 13-year old girl.

Republican candidate Richard Gardner admitted to molesting his two daughters.

Conservative pastor John Geoghan was convicted for molesting a ten year old boy. It is believed that Geoghan molested over 100 children.

Republican Newt Gingrich served his wife with divorce papers while she lied in a hospital bed undergoing cancer treatment. Gingrich called for impeaching a president for adultery while having an adulterous affair with a staffer.

Republican Mayor Philip Giordano of Waterbury Connecticut is serving a 37-year sentence in federal prison for sexually abusing 8- and 10-year old girls

Republican activist Matthew Glavin was caught masturbating in public and fondling an undercover park ranger.

Republican activist Marty Glickman (a.k.a. "Republican Marty"), convicted in Florida on four counts of unlawful sexual activity with an underage girl and one count of delivering the drug LSD.

Republican Mayor John Gosek sentenced to jail for soliciting sex from two 15 year old girls.

Republican activist Mark A. Grethen convicted on six counts of sex crimes involving children.



There was 127 but I ran out of room.


https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2008/8/10/565586/-



Wow, an army of pervs..

Criminals like to do that, you know. Accuse others of what they are doing...
#15228809
BlutoSays wrote:Here you go, leftist democrats (redundant). One of your own is saying it.

Attack him! Quickly!


He is at worst being stupid. You purposefully attack them out of spite. They are different things.

As said elsewhere, I also hold spite whenever Democrat supporting PoFo'ers attack Republicans (or to be specific, Trump). But it seems God thinks they are better and deserve to be great now, so I can only accept.
#15232489
Dallas drag queen event for kids sparks outrage, defense
by Russell Falcon, Nexstar Media Wire - 06/07/22, thehill.com


(NEXSTAR) — A drag show at a Dallas-area gay bar over the weekend is causing a stir and discussion over whether or not kids should be around drag events – it’s the latest in a storied battle.

Viral videos circulated on Monday appear to show a few children with adult guardians at a club while a drag queen danced to an Ariana Grande song. The event, held at the Mr. Misster club in Cedar Springs, Texas, was called “Drag Your Kids to Pride” and was advertised as a “family friendly” edition of its weekly drag queen brunch events, NBC News explains.

The event was met with protesters outside the venue and many took issue with a neon sign seen behind the dancers reading, “It’s Not Gonna Lick Itself.” Protesters held signs reading “Stop Grooming the Kids,” LGBTQ+ news outlet Them reports. Mr. Misster did not immediately respond for comment.

On Monday, Texas Rep. Bryan Slaton (R-Mineola) said he will introduce legislation that will ban minors from drag shows. In a letter, Slaton called parents who take their kids to events with drag queens “perverted adults” who are “obsessed with sexualizing young children.”

Several non-Texan Republican leaders spoke out about the event, including Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene and Lauren Boebert, the latter of whom urged taking children to church. Meanwhile, LGBTQ and equality advocates have condemned Slaton’s comments as targeted harassment.

In a statement to the Advocate, Equality Texas CEO Ricardo Martinez said in part: “In a state that has a history of being openly hostile to LGBTQ+ people, drag shows have been creating safe places for our community for nearly a century. As early as the 1930s there was a thriving drag scene in San Antonio.”

Many have taken issue with certain lawmakers’ seemingly prioritizing drag queen shows over gun legislation in the wake of the Robb Elementary School mass shooting in Uvalde just weeks ago. The shooting left 19 children and two teachers dead and reignited calls for lawmakers to do more about guns – particularly members of the Republican party, who have highlighted mental health and school security instead.

In a tweet on Monday, Texas Democrats tweeted: “Seems like there are a few more pressing things we should be doing to actually look out for the well-being of Texas children.”

Transgender activist and writer Charlotte Clymer, in a satiric tweet, wrote: “My kid is never going to a drag show. It’s inappropriate for fully-clothed drag artists to dance in front of kids. Instead, I’m taking him to an NFL game where he can sit beside me as I drink and watch a cheerleader twerk in her cowgirl boots at midfield.”

The intersection of drag queens and children has been a hot topic nationwide for years, in particular, “Drag Queen Story Hour,” which are typically library-set reading times hosted by a drag queen. As recently as Monday, the mayor of Apex, North Carolina, ordered the cancelation of one such event at the city’s Pride Festival after alleged complaints.

Drag Queen Story Hour is a chapter-led organization that says it aims to “capture the imagination and play of gender fluidity of childhood and gives kids glamorous, positive and unabashedly queer role models.”

Questions about drag have arisen in conversations around transgender identities, as the two are often conflated, despite having two different meanings. In its most basic sense, “drag” typically refers to an art form of men (either heterosexual or queer) dressing as women for theater – a tradition that dates back to Shakespearean days, BBC reports.

Trans people have been integral to the development of drag, particularly American performers like activist and Gay Liberation Front co-founder Marsha P. Johnson, who were at the forefront of LGBTQ+ civil rights in 1970s New York City

Often, drag queens use their drag for more serious activism and even light-hearted comedy. It’s important to note that the art form of drag is not inherently sexual or tied to any one sexual orientation or identity.

As Metro reports, “transvestic fetishism” is the practice of a person dressing as the opposite sex for arousal. The sexualities and gender identities of people who participate in the activity are wide and not generally tied to drag. In the mainstream, TV shows like “RuPaul’s Drag Race” have helped dispel previous notions of drag queens to wide audiences.

Many of these different terms and concepts have been used interchangeably amid recent legislation across the U.S.

In March, Florida passed its House Bill 1557, referred to as the “Don’t Say Gay” bill, which not only prevents teachers from discussing LGBTQ+ issues in classrooms, but allows parents/guardians to sue teachers and/or schools who discuss these topics. In Texas, Gov. Greg Abbott previously directed the state’s Department of Family and Protect Services to investigate parents who help their kids get gender-affirming care.

Meanwhile, Louisiana’s Fairness in Women’s Sports Act became law, despite opposition and lack of signature by Democratic Gov. John Bel Edwards. The act requires K-12 schools to assign sports teams based on biological sex assigned at birth.

https://thehill.com/news/wire/3514357-d ... e-defense/


Image

Image
#15232505
BlutoSays wrote:Dallas drag queen event for kids sparks outrage, defense
by Russell Falcon, Nexstar Media Wire - 06/07/22, thehill.com


(NEXSTAR) — A drag show at a Dallas-area gay bar over the weekend is causing a stir and discussion over whether or not kids should be around drag events – it’s the latest in a storied battle.

Viral videos circulated on Monday appear to show a few children with adult guardians at a club while a drag queen danced to an Ariana Grande song. The event, held at the Mr. Misster club in Cedar Springs, Texas, was called “Drag Your Kids to Pride” and was advertised as a “family friendly” edition of its weekly drag queen brunch events, NBC News explains.

The event was met with protesters outside the venue and many took issue with a neon sign seen behind the dancers reading, “It’s Not Gonna Lick Itself.” Protesters held signs reading “Stop Grooming the Kids,” LGBTQ+ news outlet Them reports. Mr. Misster did not immediately respond for comment.

On Monday, Texas Rep. Bryan Slaton (R-Mineola) said he will introduce legislation that will ban minors from drag shows. In a letter, Slaton called parents who take their kids to events with drag queens “perverted adults” who are “obsessed with sexualizing young children.”

Several non-Texan Republican leaders spoke out about the event, including Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene and Lauren Boebert, the latter of whom urged taking children to church. Meanwhile, LGBTQ and equality advocates have condemned Slaton’s comments as targeted harassment.

In a statement to the Advocate, Equality Texas CEO Ricardo Martinez said in part: “In a state that has a history of being openly hostile to LGBTQ+ people, drag shows have been creating safe places for our community for nearly a century. As early as the 1930s there was a thriving drag scene in San Antonio.”

Many have taken issue with certain lawmakers’ seemingly prioritizing drag queen shows over gun legislation in the wake of the Robb Elementary School mass shooting in Uvalde just weeks ago. The shooting left 19 children and two teachers dead and reignited calls for lawmakers to do more about guns – particularly members of the Republican party, who have highlighted mental health and school security instead.

In a tweet on Monday, Texas Democrats tweeted: “Seems like there are a few more pressing things we should be doing to actually look out for the well-being of Texas children.”

Transgender activist and writer Charlotte Clymer, in a satiric tweet, wrote: “My kid is never going to a drag show. It’s inappropriate for fully-clothed drag artists to dance in front of kids. Instead, I’m taking him to an NFL game where he can sit beside me as I drink and watch a cheerleader twerk in her cowgirl boots at midfield.”

The intersection of drag queens and children has been a hot topic nationwide for years, in particular, “Drag Queen Story Hour,” which are typically library-set reading times hosted by a drag queen. As recently as Monday, the mayor of Apex, North Carolina, ordered the cancelation of one such event at the city’s Pride Festival after alleged complaints.

Drag Queen Story Hour is a chapter-led organization that says it aims to “capture the imagination and play of gender fluidity of childhood and gives kids glamorous, positive and unabashedly queer role models.”

Questions about drag have arisen in conversations around transgender identities, as the two are often conflated, despite having two different meanings. In its most basic sense, “drag” typically refers to an art form of men (either heterosexual or queer) dressing as women for theater – a tradition that dates back to Shakespearean days, BBC reports.

Trans people have been integral to the development of drag, particularly American performers like activist and Gay Liberation Front co-founder Marsha P. Johnson, who were at the forefront of LGBTQ+ civil rights in 1970s New York City

Often, drag queens use their drag for more serious activism and even light-hearted comedy. It’s important to note that the art form of drag is not inherently sexual or tied to any one sexual orientation or identity.

As Metro reports, “transvestic fetishism” is the practice of a person dressing as the opposite sex for arousal. The sexualities and gender identities of people who participate in the activity are wide and not generally tied to drag. In the mainstream, TV shows like “RuPaul’s Drag Race” have helped dispel previous notions of drag queens to wide audiences.

Many of these different terms and concepts have been used interchangeably amid recent legislation across the U.S.

In March, Florida passed its House Bill 1557, referred to as the “Don’t Say Gay” bill, which not only prevents teachers from discussing LGBTQ+ issues in classrooms, but allows parents/guardians to sue teachers and/or schools who discuss these topics. In Texas, Gov. Greg Abbott previously directed the state’s Department of Family and Protect Services to investigate parents who help their kids get gender-affirming care.

Meanwhile, Louisiana’s Fairness in Women’s Sports Act became law, despite opposition and lack of signature by Democratic Gov. John Bel Edwards. The act requires K-12 schools to assign sports teams based on biological sex assigned at birth.

https://thehill.com/news/wire/3514357-d ... e-defense/


Image

Image



Republicans always complaining about freedom and difference and totally inability to accept difference.

Censorship , government decided what can and cannot be Said.
#15232509
I think talking to your kids or children or child about sexual orientation should be age appropriate. Obviously you are not going to get graphic with lurid details when the child is not going to understand and also it will not help the child identify their own sexual orientation early on. The best thing to do is when the child starts asking questions you answer them with as much sensitivity and objectivity about the subject. The important thing to remember is to not dehumanize other orientations when you are talking to children. Make sure you say that people vary with their sexual preferences but as long as there is mutual consent and the parties involved in the intimate relationship feel their dignity and their self respect were honored by society and in the relationship? All is beneficial. When they are a bit older say 11 or 12 years old you can introduce discussions about sexual safety measures such as condoms, and shots, pills, and etc. Discussions of what is acceptable touching and definitions of what the adult to child/teenager role is. To TELL AN ADULT immediately if some child molester who might be a sports coach, a member of the church or clergy, a stranger, a family member or even a neighbor or known person approaches them for sexual activity.

All this needs to be discussed with an open mind and not intimidating the child if they express what they hear around them like, [You are gay. You are a fag. You are a dike, you are a pervert, etc.] That is hate speech and totally unacceptable. The same with racially derogatory and demeaning language as well. You got to set boundaries with what is respectful behavior and what is disrespectful behavior.

My son asks me all the time what does sexuality mean in terms of gay? I told him, (it means that person is sexually attracted to members of the same sex. That sexual preference is very common throughout human history. Great acheivers who had that sexual orientation are, x,y,z etc. You give them a perspective that sexuality is something that is varied. Just like many other things that define people and it is an integral part of a person's whole identity. Not the only part of a part of the greater whole. More conversations ensues. It is important to have these conversations with your children because they will take the cue from you what you think is appropriate and they will imitate your attitudes until they are mature enough to do their own assessments.
#15232510
Pants-of-dog wrote:@BlutoSays

There is nothing wrong with taking kids to a non-sexual drag show.

Prove me wrong.


I’ve watched a few things on YouTube about this incident and apparently they were stuffing dollar bills down their costumes - like in a strip joint - and there was a neon sign saying “it ain’t gonna lick itself”..

I’m paraphrasing :|
#15232512
ness31 wrote:I’ve watched a few things on YouTube about this incident and apparently they were stuffing dollar bills down their costumes - like in a strip joint - and there was a neon sign saying “it ain’t gonna lick itself”..

I’m paraphrasing :|


So there was nothing overtly sexual.

There were only things that we associate with sexual activity.

Much like a joke meant for adults in a kids movie.
#15232539
ness31 wrote:What happened to you PoD? I really looked up to you on PoFo at one stage. You’ve lost the plot :hmm:


After the 478th time of someone getting upset with me for defending basic human rights, I tend to be less patient with those advocating for discrimination/removing rights/oppression/killing of minorities and/or women.
#15232578
Pants-of-dog wrote:After the 478th time of someone getting upset with me for defending basic human rights, I tend to be less patient with those advocating for discrimination/removing rights/oppression/killing of minorities and/or women.


Okay, but then let’s not be surprised when the word ‘grooming’ is used in discussion, because optically it don’t look good :hmm:

@ingliz I just noticed you say you are from Mal[…]

At least each state can adjust itself to the requi[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

[...]No, Ukraine should give up the Donbass beca[…]

Thus, I agree with @ckaihatsu (which is crazy f[…]