Wels wrote:This was happening after the first try to cross this river, the second one was also destroyed.
But today this is indeed old news.
Oh, well, good news then.
Here are the strategic failures of Russia:
- Failed to get a legally binding agreement that NATO would back off from eastern Europe and Ukraine.
- Failed in Regime change in Ukraine.
- Failed to take Ukraine east of the Dinipro.
- Have shown the world Russia is in fact, a paper bear.
- Set it's economy back at least 10 years.
- Potential additional failure if Sweden/Finland join NATO, or even a secondary alliance if Turkey cock blocks
- Regardless of outcomes, Russia will come out of this weaker.
- Encouraged Western Europe to re-militarize.
Only potential successes for them at the moment:
- Taking Donbas
- Crimea land bridge