Zelensky condemns Germany in Bundestag for financing Russia's war - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Drlee wrote:Oh give me a break. Do you really want to be taken seriously? Youa re asserting that the US would bomb Germany? Get a grip.

Who talked about bombing Germany ?!? Nord Stream 2 is in the North Sea.

Its still a huge insult to Germany.

Drlee wrote: Russia attacked it previous to this.

Except they didnt. Russian forced had been already stationed in Crimea, by contract with Ukraine for a military outpost there. None "invaded" as our useless press claimed and couldnt prove at all, since it didnt happen.

And the act by which Crimea joined Russia was a referendum with over 90% agreement. Its pretty unlikely that such a result can be faked.

Rancid wrote:I wonder what the world would be like if we spend 25% of GDP on military. :eek:

For starters you would need the soldiers to run all that stuff.
Negotiator wrote:For starters you would need the soldiers to run all that stuff.

Back in the ancient Roman Republic, every citizen was a soldier. The Roman army was only professionalised by the Marian reforms, and was greatly reduced in size by Augustus. Before then, everybody was a soldier. It was a different world, @Negotiator.
The connection between the CEO of Nord Stream , Matthias Warnig and Putin goes beyond mere business . He and Putin had been friends and colleagues from way back in the days of the German Democratic Republic, where Warnig had been a Stasi officer. Later on, after the fall of the Soviet Bloc, Putin even sent his daughters to stay in Germany with him. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/13/russia-putin-german-right-hand-man-matthias-warnig , https://amp.dw.com/en/who-is-nord-streams-matthias-warnig-putins-friend-from-east-germany/a-56328159

... We easily handle the complex series of activi[…]

Roe V. Wade to be Overturned

So, I brought up the fact that the social safety n[…]

20 reasons to vote for the Green Party 2. Th[…]

School is only part of a child's education. With[…]