Chinese Police files leaked on Uyghur genocide camp - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Someone go fetch Unthinking Majority and politely explain to them that this might be why the knuckle draggers back in the good old USofA sacrifice their 6 year olds for guns.
US detains 1.7 million illegals and a few thousand people imprisoned pulls your heart strings? :roll:

USA has the biggest prison population in the world.

I know they are 'whataboutisms'. What the CCP is doing is terrible.
ness31 wrote:Are the illegals being re-educated? Obviously not because they keep coming :lol:

or sterilized
or being shot at if they run away
or having their culture destroyed

Not only is it a bullshit whataboutm but a false equivalence.

@Godstud you can go start that thread.
Godstud wrote:US detains 1.7 million illegals and a few thousand people imprisoned pulls your heart strings? :roll:

USA has the biggest prison population in the world.

I know they are 'whataboutisms'. What the CCP is doing is terrible.

You would get executed in China for shit the US imprisons you for, drug-related stuff in particular.

If China "reeducates" (aka imprisons and tortures) a million for thinking the wrong things, that's certainly worse that whatever the US does domestically.
The "whataboutism" that I used was not meant to make the argument that USA is worse, but to provoke a bit of critical thinking.

CCP is terrible and it'll be nice when they no longer run China. China could do a lot better.

Sounds like perfect organized crime material ex[…]

@wat0n Your obsession with sexual violence is[…]

Since you keep insisting on pretending that the I[…]

Commercial foreclosures increase 97% from last ye[…]