Election 2020 - Page 599 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By JohnRawls
Politics_Observer wrote:@JohnRawls

I am beginning to doubt that Trump will be able to win the Republican nomination in the 2024 election primaries. Personally, I don't want to see him run for public office at all given he is not fit for public office and has posed a threat to American democracy. If he does run in the 2024 Republican primaries in an attempt to be chosen as the nominee, I will vote once again in the Republican primary in an effort to assist in defeating him being chosen as the Republican nominee to run for U.S. President. What is most important to me, is the survival of American democracy. That is more important than if a Democrat candidate wins.

American system will be fine with or without Trump.
By Steve_American
JohnRawls wrote:Meh, i thought Trump would keep some semblance of power and will run against Biden. Which would make Biden victory a certainty.

But, what if 3 swing states are taken over this year be MAGA types who can and will see to it that Trump wins in their state in '24 no matter how many more people vote for the Dem?

By Godstud
@Steve_American Ask yourself a question. Can USA possibly be more fucked up than it is, already?
By BlutoSays
Steve_American wrote:But, what if 3 swing states are taken over this year be MAGA types who can and will see to it that Trump wins in their state in '24 no matter how many more people vote for the Dem?

Relax folks. I got this one.

If that happens, then Hillary wins by default. It's in the U.S. Constitution - see Amendment 607

By jimjam
trump claims, with zero evidence, that he was robbed while, concurrently, doing his best to rob it himself up to and including storming the capital building and flushing the US constitution down the toilet. :eek:
By Steve_American
BlutoSays wrote:Relax folks. I got this one.

If that happens, then Hillary wins by default. It's in the U.S. Constitution - see Amendment 607

[img]htt[==]p://i.imgur.com/5LJmQNn.png[/img]

Patently false. Sec. Clinton will not be running in 2024, so she can't win by default or any other way.
Also, if those 3 states give Trump or a different Repud candidate for President 270 EC votes, then he will be certified as the winner. [Yes, he. The Repuds will not nominate a woman.]

Godstud wrote:@Steve_American Ask yourself a question. Can USA possibly be more fucked up than it is, already?

Well. it is hard to see how the US could be more fucked up.

But, history has shown that things can always get worse.

By BlutoSays
Steve_American wrote:Patently false. Sec. Clinton will not be running in 2024, so she can't win by default or any other way.
Also, if those 3 states give Trump or a different Repud candidate for President 270 EC votes, then he will be certified as the winner. [Yes, he. The Repuds will not nominate a woman.]

But Steve, what about Amendment 607, since you didn't cover it? Could it work?
By Steve_American
BlutoSays wrote:But Steve, what about Amendment 607, since you didn't cover it? Could it work?

Bluto, now you are spouting nonsense.
What is this, you know there is no 607 Amendment?

There are conditions that must be met for Ukraine[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@JohnRawls There is no ethnic cleansing going o[…]

They are building a Russian Type nuclear reactor..[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Hamas are terrorist animals who started this and […]