Joe Biden is letting babies go hungry in America - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
#15229354
Tainari88 wrote:Iowa and Indiana are boring states to drive through.







HEY!!! Have you heard ....... the 2020 election was stolen ...... how do I know? Trump said so :lol:
#15229880
BlutoSays wrote:Thank God the U.S. Gubmint doesn't allow formula from Europe because it doesn't meet the FDA's "labeling requirements". Big effing WTF. :eek: :roll: :roll:


It seems like people in the USA have trouble understanding metric measurements, and this has caused infants to be overfed and underfed.

Your government regulations at work

Image


Yes, regulations should be more stringent, I agree.
#15229908
Godstud wrote:@jimjam Stop lying! You know it's not true until @BlutoSays makes it into a stupid meme!


I don't know Bluto well as of yet Godstud. How many memes does he make in an average posting on PoFo week?

I would have fed a child without formula a combination of virgin coconut oil, goatmilk and concentrated vitamin D, A and maybe high quality soy protein. You have to look for alternatives.
;)
#15230070
4 pages in and I still have no idea why the US has an apparent baby formula shortage :roll:

Firstly, I don’t think there is a shortage. Maybe you guys have to regulate it better because of Daigous or some other type of bulk buyer?

Feel sorry for the countries that have such a distrust in their own institutions, that they hoard baby formula from others.

Peace out.
#15230097
ness31 wrote:


Firstly, I don’t think there is a shortage.

Maybe you guys have to regulate it better because of Daigous or some other type of bulk buyer?

Feel sorry for the countries that have such a distrust in their own institutions, that they hoard baby formula from others.

Peace out.



There is, mommies are screaming.

Definitely, more regulation, and more competition.

A lot of the wisdom earlier generations passed on got lost in the shuffle. That esp. includes dealing with hardship.

If you want to describe American culture, it's exactly like that game of chairs where if you can't sit on a chair fast enough, you're out of the game.
#15230580
BlutoSays wrote:Thank God the U.S. Gubmint doesn't allow formula from Europe because it doesn't meet the FDA's "labeling requirements". Big effing WTF. :eek: :roll: :roll:

Your government regulations at work

Image


Lol don't even need to look it up, corn syrup being the main ingredient immediately tells me this is literally the most American a food can be. Why do you hate corn, or maize as the proto-American peoples called it?

What are you even angry about you dunce? Don't you want nationalistic policies that give advantages to domestic producers? Keep those jobs at home!!!
#15230590
If they sell it to stupid Americans, and they buy it, then that's just Capitalism at work, @BlutoSays. What are you, a fucking Commie!?


Lactose-based formulas are typically manufactured in Europe. Formulas manufactured in the US are more often based on sugar, corn syrup, syrup solids, maltodextrin, or brown rice, all of which are high in sucrose and have a high glycemic index.These ingredients are unhealthy for your baby.
https://organicformulashop.com/blogs/ne ... our%20baby.

The US government is failing you, and it's nothing new.
#15231313
@BlutoSays why do you think the leader of the country should concern himself with corporate issues? I thought you GOP types wanted SMALLER government, not bigger.

Why are you such a hypocrite? This is a Capitalist problem, that the leader of a country shouldn't be even thinking about. If you have a Communist country, then I can see that the "President" would be liable. Last I checked, USA isn't Communist, where the government controls supply and demand.
#15231314
BlutoSays wrote:Frigging Joe Biden is failing us...

Biden Admits He KNEW About The Coming Baby Formula Shortage But Still Did NOTHING

https://rumble.com/v173pmo-biden-admits ... did-n.html


Exactly!

The only sane thing is to get rid of all baby food regulations.

If a person wants to sell milk with melamine or lethal bacteria in it, that is the Gawd given right of any patriotic US citizen. Babies can use guns to defend themselves.
#15231315
Godstud wrote:@BlutoSays why do you think the leader of the country should concern himself with corporate issues? I thought you GOP types wanted SMALLER government, not bigger.

Why are you such a hypocrite? This is a Capitalist problem, that the leader of a country shouldn't be even thinking about. If you have a Communist country, then I can see that the "President" would be liable. Last I checked, USA isn't Communist, where the government controls supply and demand.


HE and his staff fucked it up in the first place. HE represents the government. STFU, asshat.
#15231316
Pants-of-dog wrote:Exactly!

The only sane thing is to get rid of all baby food regulations.

If a person wants to sell milk with melamine or lethal bacteria in it, that is the Gawd given right of any patriotic US citizen. Babies can use guns to defend themselves.


I didn't say get rid of all baby food regulations. But we have the CEO's on record stating it would be a big problem, Biden stating he heard them say that, and then Biden saying he didn't think it would be a big problem.

Are you so far on defense that you can't grasp these facts WHEN BIDEN SAYS THEM ON CAMERA?
#15231317
@BlutoSays So the government is responsible for the distribution of baby formula in the USA? :eh:

So, Shitstain, do you always tell people who show what a dumbass you are, to shut up? :lol:
#15231319
Godstud wrote:@BlutoSays So the government is responsible for the distribution of baby formula in the USA? :eh:

So, Shitstain, do you always tell people who show what a dumbass you are, to shut up? :lol:


Government is responsible for shutting down the plant for four months and causing shortages to the point where "out-of-stock rates climbed to 74% nationally for the week ending May 28, according to data on 130,000 stores followed by Datasembly. The increase comes after rates spiked to 70% for the week ending May 21 from 45% the week prior."

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... den-action
#15231324
So, @BlutoSays, the FDA shut down a company that makes unsafe products that you feed to babies and it's the President's fault? :eh:

You'd blame a comet striking the moon on Biden. :lol:
#15231329
BlutoSays wrote:Did I say all regulations are bad?

Cite where I said that.


It is the logical implication of your previous claim that regulations only serve to empower the elite.

So, which regulations are the good ones?

Let us start with a simple one:

Should baby formula have lethal bacteria in it?
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Up to 8,000 more under direct threat of encircle[…]

The actions of the police in this particular mass […]

Steve, I only come here to fuck up your world. :[…]

Why does America Suck at Everything?

@Pants-of-dog I'm not ignoring your argument ab[…]