Nicaragua authorizes entry of Russian troops, planes, ships - Page 9 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

#15234141
noemon wrote:He replied to your "China & Russia should band together to overthrow western colonialism".

I highly doubt you will find a single honest person(not even your own self) who believes that Russian and/or Chinese colonialism is preferable to western "colonialism".

And I never said that Chinese or Russian colonialism was better than any other form of it.

All colonialism is like animal husbandry. Only, instead of helpless other species, colonialism targets helpless "smaller nations" for caging and whipping.

Only large nations like China and Russia can end what the UK, France and the USA refuse to stop doing: using their military advantages to enslave and impoverish the smaller nation-states of the world.

Even the environmental crisis hasn't slowed the oligarchs of the West. They are perfectly comfortable with extinctions and geological disasters... as long as they can keep their yachts.
#15234148
QatzelOk wrote:Only large nations like China and Russia can end what the UK, France and the USA refuse to stop doing: using their military advantages to enslave and impoverish the smaller nation-states of the world.


Nope, that is entirely false.

Only the countries that are being colonised can do something about it, not Uncle Sam or Uncle Vlad or Uncle Xi, or auntie Liz.
#15235017
noemon wrote:Nope, that is entirely false.

Only the countries that are being colonised can do something about it, not Uncle Sam or Uncle Vlad or Uncle Xi, or auntie Liz.

That's just it, noemon. China and Russia were previously colonized themselves by Western countries. Their elites were happy to drink expensive champagne in Paris while their own populations starved.

And because these two post-colonial nations are large and have nukes, they can 'defend themselves' against the scorched-earth tactics of the declining Western colonial nations. And they are thus able to help all of those small nations that are being bled to death... to help themselves.

But I agree that the small nations themselves need to recognize the colonial problem first. Though this is often difficult because the media of Western colonial nations is so good at spreading false consciousness.
#15235083
QatzelOk wrote:That's just it, noemon. China and Russia were previously colonized themselves by Western countries. Their elites were happy to drink expensive champagne in Paris while their own populations starved.

And because these two post-colonial nations are large and have nukes, they can 'defend themselves' against the scorched-earth tactics of the declining Western colonial nations. And they are thus able to help all of those small nations that are being bled to death... to help themselves.

But I agree that the small nations themselves need to recognize the colonial problem first. Though this is often difficult because the media of Western colonial nations is so good at spreading false consciousness.


Russia is a western country.

Greece was colonised by Asian Muslims, Egypt, North Africa and the Middle-East were also colonised by Asian Muslims who are still refusing to leave and let go of the territories they stole and genocided.

Oriental Muslim colonisation involved mass rapes, decapitations, live skewering of humans, separate clothing, a ban on travelling by horse or carriage and many more "wonderful goodies".

Turkey colonised Ammochostos/Varosha just 1 year ago. Not a single pip was heard by our resident anti-colonisation pretenders.

Neither Russia, nor China nor the West helped the victims of Turkish colonisation to get redress for their lost properties.
#15235642
noemon wrote:Oriental Muslim colonisation involved mass rapes, decapitations, live skewering of humans, separate clothing, a ban on travelling by horse or carriage and many more "wonderful goodies".

My understanding of History is that ALL colonialism involves these things.

Which is why it ALL needs to be eliminated from the human experience.

And it is the West that are the main contributors to this for the last few centuries - its oligarchs extending it and apologizing it to keep it going as long as they possibly can.

Maybe guillotines are the only thing that will end the rich capitalist pillaging of the the Earth.
  • 1
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
Will Trump Be Above The Law?

What happened to all of the usual rah-rah, 'law-an[…]

Apparently, this is to do with the Presidential R[…]

The article showing how Republicans are targeting[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

It tells you who "fuelled by the inflow of […]