Roe V. Wade to be Overturned - Page 50 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

@Drlee

If your only criticism is about my terminology, I assume you agree with my other claims.

Back to the topic, I am currently looking at just how much deceit was and is involved in this issue from the anti-choice side.
The same people talking about body autonomy for vaccines(anti-vaxxers) are the people wanting women to NOT have body autonomy when it comes to abortions. It's fucking deceitful and disgusting.
Pants-of-dog wrote:@Drlee

If your only criticism is about my terminology, I assume you agree with my other claims.

Back to the topic, I am currently looking at just how much deceit was and is involved in this issue from the anti-choice side.

I do not and you know it,
Drlee wrote:I do not and you know it,

Then you must have chosen to ignore my actual argument and your disagreements with it in order to focus on semantics.

———————-

At this point, it seems that Collins lied when she claimed that she had no idea Kavanaugh would do this, or Kavanaugh managed to lie to her.

The former seems more plausible.
Godstud wrote:The same people talking about body autonomy for vaccines(anti-vaxxers) are the people wanting women to NOT have body autonomy when it comes to abortions. It's fucking deceitful and disgusting.

Last edited by BlutoSays on 25 Jun 2022 05:11, edited 2 times in total.
Sorry, dumbass @BlutoSays but a fetus is NOT a different body, until it is BORN. The mother is connected to the circulatory system(umbilical cord). It's not a fucking astronaut in its own pod. :roll:

If a man decides to get a vasectomy, are you going to try to prevent it, too? Those poor sperm!! :knife:
Godstud wrote:Sorry, dumbass @BlutoSays but a fetus is NOT a different body, until it is BORN. The mother is connected to the circulatory system(umbilical cord). It's not a fucking astronaut in its own pod. :roll:

If a man decides to get a vasectomy, are you going to try to prevent it, too? Those poor sperm!! :knife:

Double astronaut murder!!!

State Homicide Laws That Recognize Unborn Victims

https://www.nrlc.org/federal/unbornvict ... aws092302/
Abortion should only be a thing if there is a medical emergency or as a result of rape or incest.

The overturning of Roe v. Wade by the U.S. Supreme Court on Friday triggers a 2020 Idaho law banning all abortions except in cases of reported rape or incest, or to protect the mother’s life.

I fail to see the problem?

Can we post gory images of cut up fetuses? It helps tickle the almonds about what is right or wrong. I'll refrain until we get an answer from management.

I really don't understand. Women need to grow up and own up to their responsibilities. If you don't want a baby (yes it can happen even with contraceptive measures) don't have sex OR convince your life partner to have his teste tubes cut (yes this means no more sleeping around). Simple as. If you want to vote, act like an adult. Men have to submit to conscription and literal death to defend the country, the least women can do is own up to their own particular responsibilities.

Receiving semen produces chemical rewards, and so does becoming pregnant. These activists are addicted to cum and pregnancy but don't want the children. Time for millions of young women to stop acting like dopamine addicted children and become adults.

If you're looking to have an only fans career, then you can easily afford to raise multiple children. No need to resort to cutting up babies (come on guys let me post the baby gore it's radical)
Pants-of-dog wrote:@Drlee

Are you pro-murder lovers saying you were "out-deceited"? :)
Rancid wrote:I wonder if we should ban memes on pofo. Really disrupts the flow of discussion, and distills things down into stupidity.

I've witnessed your "flow of discussion". You know... wishing death on Trump constantly, the whine about how it's the end of the world if you don't get your way, and other gems. :lol:
Saeko wrote:The time of cold-blooded calculation and planning is at hand.

Issue is, playing the same game Republicans play basically completely undermines and destroys the concept of a democratic system.

Perhaps, this is meant to be. That said, a more autocratic US is bad news for folks like China/Russia (there will be less restraint internationally).
Rancid wrote:
Issue is, playing the same game Republicans play basically completely undermines and destroys the concept of a democratic system.

Perhaps, this is meant to be. That said, a more autocratic US is bad news for folks like China/Russia (there will be less restraint internationally).

Great news for the rich who will become our oligarchs guiding the descent of the country into shithole status.
Last edited by late on 25 Jun 2022 15:50, edited 1 time in total.
The USA has, in many ways, already descended to the status of a more or less corrupt and unequal country. The only real difference between the USA and some Latino country with a tinpot dictatorship s the size of the GDP.

In terms of having corrupt partisan judges who take away rights from women and other pregnant people, some developing countries are actually more progressive and advanced than the USA.
late wrote:Great news for the rich who will become our oligarchs guiding the descent of the country into shithole status.

Very good news for them. As I said, Republicans have put us on the path to become exactly like Russia.

I think democratic nations are set to go extinct.

Sure, the advocates of fascism (or wholism as I[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Saw an article about this story earlier in the mo[…]

@Godstud " blowjobs" You are like […]

@Rich more veterans lose their lives in peace ti[…]