Democrats - Don't complain about Trump and insurrection anymore. This is your party today - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

All general discussion about politics that doesn't belong in any of the other forums.

Moderator: PoFo Political Circus Mods

Harmeet K. Dhillon -

BREAKING: Leaked Call With Inmate Reveals SC Democrat State Rep & Senate Candidate @kmforsenate
Calling For "#SecretSleepers" to Infiltrate @SCGOP ; Advocates For ILLEGALLY Funding Campaign with "Dope Money"

"We can flip some sh*t from the inside out."

BlutoSays wrote:Harmeet K. Dhillon -

BREAKING: Leaked Call With Inmate Reveals SC Democrat State Rep & Senate Candidate @kmforsenate
Calling For "#SecretSleepers" to Infiltrate @SCGOP ; Advocates For ILLEGALLY Funding Campaign with "Dope Money"

"We can flip some sh*t from the inside out."

Who craes wbvaouyt you finctonal news sources and them bull dust claims,

You will say anything,. Are you going apologize and retract t your entirely fictional claims against other osters and take some personal responsibility?

Or can we just assume that every last thing you post is lie. Because that's who you are.
pugsville wrote:Who craes wbvaouyt you finctonal news sources and them bull dust claims,

You will say anything,. Are you going apologize and retract t your entirely fictional claims against other osters and take some personal responsibility?

Or can we just assume that every last thing you post is lie. Because that's who you are.

Shut your pie hole, you fuckin' drunk.
BlutoSays wrote:Shut your pie hole, you fuckin' drunk.

Yup insults and abuse, lack of any ability to conduct rational discussion.

All you have is whataboutism.,

There *IS* no defending trump and his dishonest lying anti-democratic way.

Or your own complete lack of any personal morality, credibility or basic honesty.
On Thursday, State Representative Krystle Matthews apologized for the language she used in a leaked call last week.

"I apologize for my language in this private conversation and for offending my fellow Democrats," she said. Her statements came from a press conference Thursday from the steps of the South Carolina State House. She said a mentor helped her see how some of her words may have offended others. Days after her runoff victory to become the Democratic nominee for U.S. Senate, the lawmaker was forced to address leaked audio of a controversial phone call with an inmate earlier in the year.

Project Veritas, a far-right activist organization, initially released the audio, which appeared to capture Matthews calling for Democratic “secret sleepers” to run in Republican primaries. She also mentioned nefarious fundraising methods, allegedly implying she'd accept “dope money” donated under the names of drug dealers' family members.

Matthews said she's made a formal request with the FCC to audit her campaign because she "as absolutely nothing to hide."... https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/krystle-matthews-apologizes-for-leaked-audio-while-calling-on-others-to-apologize-too/ar-AAZ2bpj
The probe into a recent leak of audio featuring a South Carolina state lawmaker making what she called “tongue in cheek” remarks to an incarcerated prisoner about questionable campaign practices is now in the hands of law enforcement.

Over the weekend, an edited version of comments made by Democratic state Rep. Krystle Matthews on a February jailhouse call was released by right-wing activist group Project Veritas.

The group has a reputation for trying to catch politicians, journalists, liberals and academics in compromising statements, though critics say their words are often taken out of context by its members and allies... https://www.postandcourier.com/politics/state-rep-krystle-matthews-stands-by-prison-phone-call-banter-in-recording-leaked-by-project/article_6f614810-f62e-11ec-9fd2-d7d62886a25b.html
On Tuesday, Matthews confirmed to The Associated Press that it was her voice on the tape but said the edited audio of a “tongue-in-cheek” exchange didn’t reflect the full picture.

“That’s the problem, when you have a private conversation, where people don’t have any context,” she said. “I am not advocating for any illegal activity in campaigns.”

Officials with the state House Ethics Committee said Tuesday they could launch a probe based off the audio leak, about which Matthews said she was “not worried.”

“People of South Carolina want somebody authentic and real,” Matthews told AP. “They are tired of people posing to be caring, posing to be intelligent, posing to be kind, and then finding out later on down the road that these people don’t even show up for them.” https://www.wltx.com/article/news/local/krystle-matthews-wins-democratic-us-senate-nomination/101-61d26fda-e812-43ea-ada9-5aa553e465d9
And at any rate, whatever the case may be, a guilt by association fallacy is invalid, and irrelevant.
Patrickov wrote:So @BlutoSays has admitted what Trump did was insurrection?

Trump
Insurrection

It's an ordered list of your top constant whines.

Back to the subject at hand: A DEMOCRAT stating she will infiltrate, frame adversaries, race-bait and practice deceit to "win".
BlutoSays wrote:Trump
Insurrection

It's an ordered list of your top constant whines.

No I don't. If anything I am probably more upset than you with the fact that Trump has been overthrown. I just don't want to appear to be bitter all the time, and to be honest it's just a smaller part of some bigger conspiracy from one or more bigger threats.

I just don't expect you did not bother to remove the word "insurrection" from an article concerning Trump.
Patrickov wrote:
So @BlutoSays has admitted what Trump did was insurrection?

Weren't you formerly a Trump supporter, Patrickov?

BS, on the other hand, doesn't even *blink*, even after an attempted fascist *coup*, and *then* goes on to call the anti-coup majority 'whiners' for opposing an insurrection on the U.S. BS wouldn't blink if there was a fucking *freight train* running right at him.
late wrote:
All you have is castles in the clouds..

More name-calling.

Here's from the model I developed, that I advocate:

In this way the labor credits framework has a dynamic of checks-and-balances among the three 'realms' of inherently different objective interests in a post-capitalist socio-political-material environment -- that of [1] liberated labor for more control, and even hegemony, over the social productive process, that of [2] mass consumption for easy / free access to satisfy any and all personal needs imaginable, and [3] administrative interests in institutionally overseeing all aspects of the material-economic world, as over all production and consumption, liberated-labor and all implements of mass production.

If *liberated-labor* is too empowered it would probably lead to materialistic factionalism -- like a bad syndicalism -- and back into separatist claims of private property.

If *mass demand* is too empowered it would probably lead back to a clever system of exploitation, wherein labor would cease to retain control over the implements of mass production.

And, if the *administration* of it all is too specialized and detached we would have the phenomenon of Stalinism, or bureaucratic elitism and party favoritism.

https://web.archive.org/web/20201211050 ... ?p=2889338

And:

Social Production Worldview

Spoiler: show
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Are people on this thread actually trying to argu[…]

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]