Biden Raid On Critical Strategic Petroleum Reserve Leaves Lowest Level In 35 Years - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
#15231837
jimjam wrote:Obese Donald's raids on the US treasury resulted in $7,800,000,000,000 in additional debt for the US.


Who cares? The debt could never be repaid when it was $20B. Now it's over $30B, and still can never be repaid. It must be rolled over forever or transferred to the Fed.

My problem with Trumps money giveaways is who he chose to give the money to. That is, tax cuts for the rich and stimulus money of over 50% for the rich and their corps. That the 1% got as much as the other 99%. So, each one got on average 100 times more. [A very rough calculation based on my memory of totals.]

.
#15235772
Lower lower lower....



OIL MARKET: According to preliminary DoE data, the US released 6.9 million barrels of crude from its Strategic Petroleum Reserve last week (~985,000 b/d).

The latest weekly release has pushed the SPR below the 500 million barrels mark for the first time since 1986 | #OOTT







Image







Image
Poetry and Propaganda

I recently accompanied a contestant to an art comp[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I wonder who shelled Donbas residential areas? […]

In my opinion, these verdicts against him seem to[…]