Mark Rutte is a moron - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
By Patrickov
Mark Rutte said "isolating China wouldn't help Hongkongers and Uighurs":

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... -2TUwFmgrR

He is a moron, or actually wicked.

It's not about "helping the oppressed" -- that's leftard thinking, and in any way Great Britain is doing that by allowing BNO holders almost zero obstacle in settling in GB and obtaining British citizenship. Punishing the wrongdoers is what needs to be done here.

Apparently this guy let Chinese money go over his head.

No wonder there is Brexit. Great Britain is right in not messing around with these morons.
It is far smarter to wait until CCP-China is the largest world economy. :knife:

Today has the CCP the biggest naval fleet in the world.

In my Opinion is Taiwan (Republic of China) the true China.

The CCP claims continuity for 5000 Years... But the sadist Mao destroyed Chinese heritage (religion and traditions) , with the culture revolution. Even the scripture was changed so there are two Chinese alphabets.

Compared with Taiwan is CCP-China a shithole.

China had always gulags... Ai Weiwei grew up in such gulag. (He is my favourite Artist)
I really dont get why people dont pay attention at all of whats going on in the world.

And then call others "moron" when they do.

The sanctions on Russia have been a huge failure. The primary victim of these sanctions have been developing countries which can no longer get fertilizer. Belarus and Iran, who also produce fertilizer, have already been sanctioned, and now Russia as well. Prices for fertilizer have gone completely through the roof.

And the sanctions on Russia have caused massive inflation in USA and EU. I live in friggin rich Germany and the prices for food are EXPLODING here. Thankfully we can get plant oil again, there was none for a while except for absolutely stupid prices. And just some days ago I wanted to buy a new piece of clothing and the shops have been only have filled and had much higher prices than usual. This is just amazing.

All that and Russia ? The ruble is super strong right now, much higher than before the war. And they restructure their trade is all thats happening. Sure, that takes time, but everyone wants russian gas, oil, food, and fertilizer. My impression is that Russia suffers far less from the sanctions than USA and EU, not to mention developing countries where people literally starve to death because of this, and these changes will be to our disavangate in the long run.

Whats worse, Asia is installing new trade systems independent from the US system now, which completely bypasses and voids any western sanctions. And Saudi Arabia is in negotiations with China for trading oil for yuan as an alternative to the US dollar, which would terminate the petrol dollar.

If you dont know, they attacked Iraq after Saddam Hussein started trading oil for Euro instead of just US dollar. Thats how important that is to them. And the EU is an ally of the USA. Guess what that means if you can get oil for yuan.

China is the strongest economy in the world since 2016. People who honestly think the west can sanction China are massively fooling themselves. Please start paying attention to whats happening in the world. Instead of just listening to stupid ignorant US propaganda.
By Mike12
Negotiator wrote:I really dont get why people dont pay attention at all of whats going on in the world.

And then call others "moron" when they do.

The sanctions on Russia have been a huge failure. The primary victim of these sanctions have been developing countries which can no longer get fertilizer. Belarus and Iran, who also produce fertilizer, have already been sanctioned, and now Russia as well. Prices for fertilizer have gone completely through the roof.

And the sanctions on Russia have caused massive inflation in USA and EU. I live in friggin rich Germany and the prices for food are EXPLODING here. Thankfully we can get plant oil again, there was none for a while except for absolutely stupid prices. And just some days ago I wanted to buy a new piece of clothing and the shops have been only have filled and had much higher prices than usual. This is just amazing.

All that and Russia ? The ruble is super strong right now, much higher than before the war. And they restructure their trade is all thats happening. Sure, that takes time, but everyone wants russian gas, oil, food, and fertilizer. My impression is that Russia suffers far less from the sanctions than USA and EU, not to mention developing countries where people literally starve to death because of this, and these changes will be to our disavangate in the long run.

Whats worse, Asia is installing new trade systems independent from the US system now, which completely bypasses and voids any western sanctions. And Saudi Arabia is in negotiations with China for trading oil for yuan as an alternative to the US dollar, which would terminate the petrol dollar.

If you dont know, they attacked Iraq after Saddam Hussein started trading oil for Euro instead of just US dollar. Thats how important that is to them. And the EU is an ally of the USA. Guess what that means if you can get oil for yuan.

China is the strongest economy in the world since 2016. People who honestly think the west can sanction China are massively fooling themselves. Please start paying attention to whats happening in the world. Instead of just listening to stupid ignorant US propaganda.

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

A new film has been released destroying the offici[…]

You are a supporter of the genocide against the P[…]

Before he was elected he had a charity that he wo[…]

Candace Owens

... Too bad it's not as powerful as it once was. […]