January 6 Hearings LIVE - Page 7 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

#15236017
late wrote:I feel like we turned a corner today.



Image
#15236018
BlutoSays wrote:Any of it actually true or just made up stories from the DNC?

Well Flynn pleaded the 5th on video so i assume that one is true.

Also, do you believe an ex-WH aide testifying under oath or America's biggest bitch?
User avatar
By Rancid
#15236020
Unthinking Majority wrote:Also, do you believe an ex-WH aide testifying under oath or America's biggest bitch?


He believes Americas biggest bitch. To be clear. That's Trump.
#15236023
Unthinking Majority wrote:Well Flynn pleaded the 5th on video so i assume that one is true.

Also, do you believe an ex-WH aide testifying under oath or America's biggest bitch?


There are two or more Secret Service agents seated facing the President and a bulletproof glass divider between the front and rear compartments. How?

Well, you keep believing. I'll keep believing its's a Soviet show trial.

And I'm still waiting for that infamous "pee tape" also. Where the fook is it now?


Image




Image









Image
#15236031
BlutoSays wrote:
There are two or more Secret Service agents seated facing the President and a bulletproof glass divider between the front and rear compartments. How?

Well, you keep believing. I'll keep believing its's a Soviet show trial.

And I'm still waiting for that infamous "pee tape" also. Where the fook is it now?


[img]https://i.imgur.com/4CEIlUN.jpg[/ img]




[img]https://i.imgur.com/WCpiICy.jpg[/ img]




https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck2R8oJdsQM




[img]https://i.imgur.com/t14BLy5.jpg[/ img]



You don't *have* to 'believe' it -- it's a *political* thing right now, and the historians can always sort out the details *later*. Suffice it to say, Trump-and-fascist-friends *don't* get to hijack the DOJ, the election, Ottawa, or anything else.

You're showing us the... *ostrich* maneuver, is it -- ?
#15236034
ckaihatsu wrote:You don't *have* to 'believe' it -- it's a *political* thing right now, and the historians can always sort out the details *later*. Suffice it to say, Trump-and-fascist-friends *don't* get to hijack the DOJ, the election, Ottawa, or anything else.

You're showing us the... *ostrich* maneuver, is it -- ?



When you make shit up, make sure it's AT LEAST believable, dickheads.



Image





#15236039
BlutoSays wrote:
When you make shit up, make sure it's AT LEAST believable, dickheads.



Image





https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCNrK-n68CM



No one's making anything up, BS -- it's *you* who needs a reality check.

Trump was denying the validity of the election as soon as it was *over*:



Shortly before beginning his Rose Garden remarks Friday afternoon, Trump tweeted support for far-right and fascist forces that are planning to rally Saturday in Washington, D.C. in support of his refusal to concede the election to Joe Biden and his effort to remain in power by nullifying Biden’s clear victory in both the popular and Electoral College votes.



https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2020/1 ... c-n14.html
#15236044
ckaihatsu wrote:No one's making anything up, BS -- it's *you* who needs a reality check.

Trump was denying the validity of the election as soon as it was *over*:



ckaihatsu wrote:You don't *have* to 'believe' it -- it's a *political* thing right now, and the historians can always sort out the details *later*. Suffice it to say, Trump-and-fascist-friends *don't* get to hijack the DOJ, the election, Ottawa, or anything else.

You're showing us the... *ostrich* maneuver, is it -- ?



We see the content of your character...

" it's a *political* thing right now, and the historians can always sort out the details *later*. "
#15236045
BlutoSays wrote:
We see the content of your character...

" it's a *political* thing right now, and the historians can always sort out the details *later*. "



So *I'm* the 'bad guy', just for addressing *bad news* -- ?

Do you know what a *power vacuum* is, BS?

The pendulum of statist politics is swinging left and right faster and faster now -- the BLM summer of 2020 was followed by the reaction of the attempted fascist coup.

The social issue of killer cops / police brutality *still* hasn't been resolved, nor abortion, nor immigration, and most of Trump's economic sanctions (typically *wartime* measures) are still in place, internationally.

Germany has a hissy fit about its energy from Russia, and so the whole *world* gets politicized into a fake 'new Cold War' paradigm and proxy war, using Ukraine for the battlefield.

The 'content of my character' is going to mention *Yemen* and *Afghanistan* right now.
#15236091
Denial doesn't work in a court of Law, if you've got the goods.

We've got the goods.

That gals testimony ties together a ton of other evidence, bringing us closer to, potentially, a half dozen charges against Trump.

One last thing, the JD doesn't go public (like getting search warrants) until it's close to pressing charges. So we know there are multiple grand juries, and they will be handing down charges. Justice is working it's way up the conspiracy. How far it gets, who knows, but it says something to the Deniers...

It says you're full of it.
#15236094
Haha!

Cassidy's career advancement options were only sucking dick or lying under oath. She should be applauded for taking the high road.

What's on tap in J6 today? Double Smollett coupons work from 12-2pm, but expire today. :lol:
By late
#15236097
BlutoSays wrote:
Haha!

Cassidy's career advancement options were only sucking dick or lying under oath. She should be applauded for taking the high road.

What's on tap in J6 today? Double Smollett coupons work from 12-2pm, but expire today.



Lying is pretty much the only thing you guys have these days.

See you in court, counselor, and best of luck, you need it.
#15236101
BlutoSays wrote:Haha!

Cassidy's career advancement options were only sucking dick or lying under oath. She should be applauded for taking the high road.

What's on tap in J6 today? Double Smollett coupons work from 12-2pm, but expire today. :lol:


Who cares about Cassidy? The texts are there, that's the first solid evidence that Trump should have gotten first hand info to stop everything.

It's the same as the Georgia count, Trump's on tape pressuring state officials on conducting the counts. We don't need to rely on witness testimony or Democrats here.
#15236104
wat0n wrote:Who cares about Cassidy? The texts are there, that's the first solid evidence that Trump should have gotten first hand info to stop everything.

It's the same as the Georgia count, Trump's on tape pressuring state officials on conducting the counts. We don't need to rely on witness testimony or Democrats here.


You mentioned the texts before and that they exist and should be easy to procure.

So, why haven't they ALREADY procured and presented them? Because there's nothing there.
By wat0n
#15236111
BlutoSays wrote:You mentioned the texts before and that they exist and should be easy to procure.

So, why haven't they ALREADY procured and presented them? Because there's nothing there.


But they have, some media outlets published them.

Here's an example of texts between Mark Meadows and Sean Hannity:

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/04/29/poli ... index.html

I think here are all the texts Meadow provided to the Committee:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/25/politics ... index.html

Now, maybe this doesn't cross the "beyond reasonable doubt" threshold, but it's getting there.

And the call between Trump and the Georgia election officials definitely does.
#15236130
Rancid wrote:@wat0n, @BlutoSays basically focuses on one little point to dispute and ignores the mountains of other evidence.


You are talking to a wall of ignorance and denial.


I'm curious to see his response though.
#15236133
BlutoSays wrote:There are two or more Secret Service agents seated facing the President and a bulletproof glass divider between the front and rear compartments. How?

Well, you keep believing. I'll keep believing its's a Soviet show trial.
]

Well the glass is retractable. Maybe he didn't grab the wheel, who knows. Is that really an important piece of the story?

What we do know is that Trump has gone on Twitter and also said in public on video that Pence should have rejected the EC votes from different states based on zero evidence and overturned the election results. That's unconstitutional, it was a coup attempt. Anyone who believes the con man without evidence and just going by Twitter memes well good luck with life being that gullible and stupid.
  • 1
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9

deep state Is deeply nuts..

@Mike12 You spam the forum. Change your dealer,[…]

It looks like the US is going to "let" C[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

According to " Bloomberg ", European i[…]