Should Biden Run in 2024? Democratic Whispers of ‘No’ Start to Rise. - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Godstud wrote:@BlutoSays Afraid? :eh: Why? :?:

I feel bad that Americans don't have good choices, on EITHER side.

USA is like a sitcom version of Dumb & Dumber.

Ouch. Not even as good as the movie?
Anyone who doesnt know that Biden suffers from dementia and its only getting worse and worse is kind of, well, living under a rock.

He just gave a public interview this month on "Jimmy Kimmel Life!" and boy was that a catastrophe. Talked a lot of nonsense, couldnt finish many sentences, the interviewer had to interrupt him a couple times to keep him from embarassing himself, etc.

Thus I think the leadership of the democrats will be VERY VERY VERY happy to replace Biden in 2024.

Very happy indeed.

That is if they even manage to keep him functional enough until 2024 to begin with.

Godstud wrote:Nothing is in the laptop. "Hunter's laptop!!!" is just a rallying cry for inbred idiots and morons.

Wait, what ?

Proof that the son of the president is corrupt and the president knew about it is "nothing" and "for inbred idiots and morons" ?

Okay, I guess I'm now an "inbred idiot and moron". :lol:
:lol: @Negotiator Where is the "evidence" of corruption? This isn't real. It's just a rallying call, as this laptop hasn't provided fuckall.

All American politicians are corrupt. Are you telling me this is suddenly NEWS??? :?: :?: :eh:
As I pointed out, in what I think was a very similar Bluto thread, neither Trump or Biden should run.

They're too old.

Frankly, anyone that can get the support of the Death Cult doesn't belong in public life. Well, maybe as dogcatcher..

Foreign affairs are red hot, and they are going to get even hotter. Republicans are a lost cause, and the Dem bench is not only thin, politicians don't typically work on their foreign affairs experience, the way they used to.

You never know, but I'm not looking forward to the next presidential election.
late wrote:Foreign affairs are red hot, and they are going to get even hotter. Republicans are a lost cause, and the Dem bench is not only thin, politicians don't typically work on their foreign affairs experience, the way they used to.

I do think WW3 is to break out in a few years if not already, so maybe sentences like "the sooner you die the better" are not as outrageous as they sound.

I have to say, the likes of you are too decent to bear the utter despair that's to happen.
wat0n wrote:How did the US get two very old candidates to run?

Trump was the incumbent and was an adventurist. That's unchangeable so no point to ask why.

For the Democrats, not just Biden, even Sanders and Elizabeth Warren were of Trump's age or older.

I blame population ageing for this. Even many of our resident PoFo'ers (including late himself) are of that age.

I am probably on the "very young" side as I am not 40 yet.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Hunter’s laptop is literally the most important issue this election. There is no other reason to vote. This election is not about who will govern effectively or make Americans’ lives better. We must know what is on the laptop.

Screw that, I just want a senile career criminal who can't function without a teleprompter to resume governing effectively.
libertasbella wrote:Screw that, I just want a senile career criminal who can't function without a teleprompter to resume governing effectively.

I’m afraid Reagan has been dead for a while now, @libertasbella.
libertasbella wrote:Screw that, I just want a senile career criminal who can't function without a teleprompter to resume governing effectively.

That describes, what, about half the US Presidents of the last few decades. You need to narrow it down a bit more, @libertasbella. :)

Isn't oil and electricity bought and sold like ev[…]

@Potemkin I heard this song in the Plaza Grande […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

The "Russian empire" story line is inve[…]

I (still) have a dream

Even with those millions though. I will not be ab[…]