Igor Antunov wrote:
So none. Russia has that. It needs refineries and steel mills and large populations to drive them.
Russian tanks are just big Ladas...
Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...
Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods
Igor Antunov wrote:Any warm water ports there? No? Industry? No? Fertile soil? No? Irrelevant.
JohnRawls wrote:Yes, Northern Europe and Eastern Europe both have gdps larger than Russia.
Igor Antunov wrote:
1) And qing china had a gdp 20x larger than the uk and france combined in 1850. Your point being?
2) More interesting is whats happening in donbas and kharkiv. Russia is advancing toward the 2nd biggest city again, and lychansk is almost liberated. Kiev is spinning snake island-a barren rock- being abandoned as a victory, which in light of these developments is copeful propaganda. Another twitter win for ukraine.
3) Also, EU just cucked on the kaliningrad question. Goods entering the territory via EU will be exempt from sanctions.
Potemkin wrote:“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster himself. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.” - Friedrich Nietzsche
Patrickov wrote:I never said I am not a monster. But you will need a monster (on your side) to protect who you care from time to time.
Rugoz wrote:He's only inflexible when it comes to the forced mobilization of Russians. Everything else is on the table.
Potemkin wrote:…which was pretty much Chairman Mao’s position too.
late wrote:1) Do you have to be that dumb? Excuse me, I'm sorry, of course you do. Wars cost money, the West has tons more than Russia. The fate of Ukraine is part of this, but Russia is going to come out of this in terrible shape, and that's key.
2) This war is all about logistics. The Russian military is so badly organised all it can do is a medieval siege with modern weapons. That's pathetic, but it does compensate for our long and awkward supply chains.
3) Speaking of awkward, acting like Russia was not in the EUs best interests..
Igor Antunov wrote:
Russia is making record money on resource sales to the 80% of the planet that doesnt tow the US line. And the ruble is now at 52 to the dollar. tell me again. Russia is spending surplus, while the west bleed debt and now suffers an energy shortage. You have no idea what you're babbling about.
And what is awkard about taking territory every day and inflicting massive casualties on the defenders that are perpetually retreating. Once they run out of cities to hide behind in the more populated east its over for the kiev puppets.
Igor Antunov wrote:And qing china had a gdp 20x larger than the uk and france combined in 1850. Your point being?
More interesting is whats happening in donbas and kharkiv. Russia is advancing toward the 2nd biggest city again, and lychansk is almost liberated. Kiev is spinning snake island-a barren rock- being abandoned as a victory, which in light of these developments is copeful propaganda. Another twitter win for ukraine.
Also, EU just cucked on the kaliningrad question. Goods entering the territory via EU will be exempt from sanctions.
late wrote:Russia is getting money from oil and gas. When those prices go down, Russia will be in serious trouble. (Like the 1980s) The sanctions are putting a massive hurt on the productive part of their economy. Actually, the tech sector was the bright spot, and it may never recover.
It's funny, until recently Russia was getting the crap kicked out of it. Now that Russia is making some progress, you've started using words like "perpetually". You don't know that, neither do I. The crucial part is the West's supply line to Ukraine. Will we keep going? Good question.
Beren wrote:Everything's on the table but Putin doesn't have an appetite for more, he wants to avoid Russia getting exhausted or destabilised and brought down by this war in the first place. He's looking for an exit, not escalation.
noemon wrote:Russia overthrew the government of Ukraine in 2014 by actively ordering its PM to u-turn from his own policy of negotiating and finalising a trade agreement with the EU.
Why would you care about anyone other than Canada and your own personal crusade of anti-western bashing?
1. Only Russia is to blame for all the economic troubles of the United States. The Biden administration continues to stand its ground despite growing criticism of such a position within the United States and falling ratings ahead of the midterm elections. They cannot deviate from this line, as this will mean admitting that the administration in the economic field has completely failed, so they will hammer on the topic "Putin is to blame for inflation and rising prices for food, gasoline and gas", just like they hammered the topic earlier "Putin hacked the US election, and Trump is a Kremlin agent." At the same time, no improvements are expected - US residents, according to Biden, "should pay the price as much as necessary."
Let's look at the fruits of this information line in autumn.
2. The US and its satellites will continue to supply weapons to Ukraine.
This is, frankly, not news. Old supplies are gradually being ground down, so new supplies are needed. Their range will obviously expand - they will strive to focus on artillery, MLRS and air defense systems of short and medium range.
All this is an unnecessary reminder that in Ukraine we are at war with the US and NATO, if someone thought it was a "war with Ukraine." Ukraine is just an instrument of American policy here. They expect to use the same tool in the upcoming war for Taiwan, where the puppet government is defiantly heading for a military clash with the PRC.
3. Deliveries of F-16s to Turkey.
Here, the Biden administration actually made a serious concession to Erdogan in order to put pressure on Russia, removing one of the key demands on Erdogan - to abandon the use of the S-400 under the threat of cutting off arms supplies from the United States. This is again a demonstration of the weakening of US influence, when a formal overlord is forced to make concessions to his vassals in order to achieve what he wants. The times of directive control of the world are long gone.
All western propaganda. Enjoy your brainwashing[…]
The Gulf-Arabs are the worst muslims! They are al[…]
Ya but then you're a refugee, then , you get a […]
Kamala Harris is the ultimate proof that the peopl[…]