Soros picked SCOTUS Nominee Refuses to Cry, Shout About Beer - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
What are your opinions on Ketanji Brown Jackson? Personally, I think as a cabalist who purposely negated the sentences of pedophiles that she will be swept up in the storm when it finally comes to peacefully restore power to We The People when Q murders all Democrats on live television.

What are your thoughts? Do you support beer or Soros, Brian Stelter, and pedophilia?
The beer is actually child blood. That's why Kavanaugh was crying when he talked about beer. He was crying for the children. All awakened patriots could read between the lines and knew that Kavanaugh was going to work with Trump to take down the cabal. Notice how the Soros picked candidate does NOT cry for the children.
SpecialOlympian wrote:The beer is actually child blood. That's why Kavanaugh was crying when he talked about beer. He was crying for the children. All awakened patriots could read between the lines and knew that Kavanaugh was going to work with Trump to take down the cabal. Notice how the Soros picked candidate does NOT cry for the children.

….

But the beer still contains alcohol, right? I mean, as well as the lifeblood of innocent children yadda yadda yadda. You can still get shitfaced on it, right? :)
SpecialOlympian wrote:I Dunno. Here's another question: is there any nominee who wouldn't have had Republican senators shout Q level pedo conspiracy nonsense at them?

Like "you were a gang rapist in high school"? Lol.

Apparently 3 Republicans voted for this chick, like Mitt Romney, which is more than the Republican nominees get, yet everyone knows she was picked over her race and gender first. You'd think we would focus on qualities and qualifications for the highest court but nope.
Kavanagh's victim testified in front of the nation and the collective conservative response was, "I must side with the rapist who cries and shouts about what a huge alcoholic he is." He also had six figures of gambling debt for "baseball tickets" lmao.

Truly, a blessed ideology and political movement built on pure meritocracy and not shrieking, wailing delusions of victimhood. You can't elect Ketanji based on race, it needs to be based on merit, character, and judicial prudence *sounds of a grown man sobbing "I love beer!" echo in the background*

Potemkin wrote:….

But the beer still contains alcohol, right? I mean, as well as the lifeblood of innocent children yadda yadda yadda. You can still get shitfaced on it, right? :)

Extremely, adrenachrome is like wine and cocaine mixed with ecstacy, which the cabal also created to control the moods of their white soldiers (the Cabal invented white people).
SpecialOlympian wrote:Extremely, adrenachrome is like wine and cocaine mixed with ecstacy, which the cabal also created to control the moods of their white soldiers (the Cabal invented white people).

I see. I may need to be supplied with several kegs of this special beer in order to, uh, carry out scientific tests to verify your claims. Not that I’m doubting your veracity for a moment, @SpecialOlympian, but scientific corroboration of the horrifying truth about this delic-, uh, despicable concoction would help to expose the evil plots of the satanic Cabal to a horrified world. Three kegs delivered to my back door under cover of darkness should do for starters. Purely for scientific testing, you understand…. :)
SpecialOlympian wrote:What are your opinions on Ketanji Brown Jackson? Personally, I think as a cabalist who purposely negated the sentences of pedophiles that she will be swept up in the storm when it finally comes to peacefully restore power to We The People when Q murders all Democrats on live television.

What are your thoughts? Do you support beer or Soros, Brian Stelter, and pedophilia?

? ? ?

Congratulations to Justice Jackson, the first female member of the Supreme Court!

I'm sure she's qualified and experienced, but she was chosen as a nominee using racial and gender criteria.
Congratulations to Justice Jackson, the first non-embalmed member of the Supreme Court! I’m certain she was only chosen because of affirmative action in favour of living people, but congratulations all the same!
BlutoSays wrote:? ? ?

Damn dude, that Facebook meme you got sure owned some tweet from the morning show for housewives on Xanax + red wine.

It's so cool how Bluto's brain is so hardwired by all the stupid shit he consumes that he, in a completely cult like manner, just thinks of Good Morning America as the Other that must be defeated and refuted at every instance. Lest whatever his stupid beliefs are cede ideological ground to the boring ass show meant to sell shit to stay at home moms.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Damn dude, that Facebook meme you got sure owned some tweet from the morning show for housewives on Xanax + red wine.

It's so cool how Bluto's brain is so hardwired by all the stupid shit he consumes that he, in a completely cult like manner, just thinks of Good Morning America as the Other that must be defeated and refuted at every instance. Lest whatever his stupid beliefs are cede ideological ground to the boring ass show meant to sell shit to stay at home moms.

That posts Ketanji next to Clarence Thomas without any references. Whats that about?

Wulfschilde wrote:
Like "you were a gang rapist in high school"? Lol.

Apparently 3 Republicans voted for this chick, like Mitt Romney, which is more than the Republican nominees get, yet everyone knows she was picked over her race and gender first. You'd think we would focus on qualities and qualifications for the highest court but nope.

First good judge in over a decade.
Potemkin wrote:The beer sounds intriguing. Is it free, and does it come in kegs? :eh:

The beer confused me . Whats going on with the beer?
Henry Louis Gates arrest controversy.... On July 24, Obama invited both parties to the White House to discuss the issue over a beer, and on July 30, Obama and Vice President Joe Biden joined Crowley and Gates in a private, cordial meeting in a courtyard near the White House Rose Garden; this became known colloquially as the "Beer Summit".

During an appearance on The Oprah Winfrey Show, Gates stated that relations between him and Crowley are amicable. He also revealed that he asked Crowley for a sample of his DNA, and that he and Crowley are distant cousins and share a common Irish ancestor.[78] On the show, Gates stated that Crowley recently gave him the handcuffs used in the arrest. When asked what he would do with the handcuffs, Gates stated that he plans to donate the handcuffs to the Smithsonian's National Museum of African American History and Culture.[78]
Mike12 wrote:The beer confused me . Whats going on with the beer?
Henry Louis Gates arrest controversy.... On July 24, Obama invited both parties to the White House to discuss the issue over a beer, and on July 30, Obama and Vice President Joe Biden joined Crowley and Gates in a private, cordial meeting in a courtyard near the White House Rose Garden; this became known colloquially as the "Beer Summit".

During an appearance on The Oprah Winfrey Show, Gates stated that relations between him and Crowley are amicable. He also revealed that he asked Crowley for a sample of his DNA, and that he and Crowley are distant cousins and share a common Irish ancestor.[78] On the show, Gates stated that Crowley recently gave him the handcuffs used in the arrest. When asked what he would do with the handcuffs, Gates stated that he plans to donate the handcuffs to the Smithsonian's National Museum of African American History and Culture.[78]

Mike12, if you don't know already what the beer and crying in the title referred to, then you should not be commenting on recent events in the US, because you have not been paying enough attention to know the background so you understand things.

That is impossible. Most nukes nowadays use SLBMs[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

Joe Stalin: "Mommy loves you!" Abusiv[…]

Theism vs Atheism

It's pointless to bother debating theism vs atheis[…]

Finland's Jewish Soldiers in WWII

Germany was actually very horrified and indeed thr[…]