Russia-Ukraine War 2022 - Page 319 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about what you've seen in the news today.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Snake island more valuable strategically than luhansk

:lol:

Just one of the factories recently captured is more vlauble strategically than snek rock, a rock ukraine can't even garrison and project power from for obvious reasons.

time ticking

What time? Russia can do this for decades. The economy is decoupling from globohomo puppet occupied europe and diverting toward India and china, with the rest of the planet squarely on board with the BRICs initiative. The west and the US puppets are now a minority global island, devoid of industry and key resources.
Beren wrote:Maybe that's why the Russians claim it to be a goodwill gesture on their part, however, it must be part of a bigger deal and they just couldn't keep it if they wanted peace with Ukraine anyway.

You have the mindset of a conspiracy nutter.

There are very simple military explanations for Ukraine retreating from Severodonetsk and Russia from Snake Island. Occam's razor.
By Beren
Rugoz wrote:You have the mindset of a conspiracy nutter.

There are very simple military explanations for Ukraine retreating from Severodonetsk and Russia from Snake Island. Occam's razor.

Unlike you and C3PO, I have a political mindset. And my explanation is even simpler, actually.
By Wels
Igor Antunov wrote::lol:
Just one of the factories recently captured is more vlauble strategically than snek rock.

Not if you bomb all factories into oblivion.
The economy is decoupling from globohomo puppet occupied europe

Insanity is a virtue, in Russia :lol:
Wels wrote:Not if you bomb all factories into oblivion.

Don't give him ideas. He will tell Putin to do just that.
By Rugoz
Beren wrote:Unlike you and C3PO, I have a political mindset. And my explanation is even simpler, actually.

I know. You see things nobody else does. You're a very special seer.
By Beren
Rugoz wrote:I know. You see things nobody else does. You're a very special seer.

I really doubt one must be a really special seer in this case, it's rather that one must be blind not to see it.
^ You can hit each other later, when Russia has been driven back? :eh:

Russia has abandoned all pretext of strategic targeting, it is artillery bombardment till there is not much left of cities, or infrastructure, or factories. So much for "liberation" lol

Just over a week ago Russian troops captured Severodonetsk, a city reduced to ruins by weeks of Russian bombardment.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-62030051
By Skynet
Wels wrote:

Russia has abandoned all pretext of strategic targeting, it is artillery bombardment till there is not much left of cities, or infrastructure, or factories. So much for "liberation" lol

Putler does not need the Ukrainian population but their fertile soil...
Wels wrote:^ You can hit each other later, when Russia has been driven back? :eh:

Just over a week ago Russian troops captured Severodonetsk, a city reduced to ruins by weeks of Russian bombardment.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-62030051

'Reduced to ruins'

Actually 90% intact

Is this what you do, you lie by parroting lying western media? Please have a seat sir, you're not well.
Rugoz wrote:I know. You see things nobody else does. You're a very special seer.

El Señor Beren is a seer, a Torquemada, a one line wonder.

I wonder about what he does to come to the conclusions he comes to eh?

Cada cabeza es un mundo, y el del señor Beren es de él y más nadie Rugoz.

I wonder about that taciturn Hungarian. :D
By Beren
Tainari88 wrote:El Señor Beren is a seer, a Torquemada, a one line wonder.

I wonder about what he does to come to the conclusions he comes to eh?

Cada cabeza es un mundo, y el del señor Beren es de él y más nadie Rugoz.

I wonder about that taciturn Hungarian. :D

I observe and think rather than talk much, that's the secret, which must be a real wonder to you indeed. :lol:
Igor Antunov wrote:[Factories] 'Reduced to ruins'
Actually 90% intact
Is this what you do, you lie by parroting lying western media? Please have a seat sir, you're not well.

Waiting with baited breath to see e.g. Azovstal factory working again.

Russian occupiers destroyed 154 Ukrainian factories and 1508 educational institutions only in 2 months

https://hromadske.radio/en/news/2022/04 ... n-2-months

The Russian army destroys all factories in Lysychansk and Sievierodonetsk

https://babel.ua/en/news/79796-the-russ ... erodonetsk

You are right, your lies make people "feel not well".
And why do you post this ugly frog-face all the time to try to make a point. Is this supposed to be Putin?
So in part I'm an extreme hawk against Russia in that I would like to see a complete land blockade of Kaliningrad and a blockade of the airspace above the land. I accept that it is unthinkable Russia would give up Kaliningrad, which is why we should be talking about it as a first stage from moving from unthinkable to actualisation.. The current invasion of Ukraine was also pretty much unthinkable until recently.

However in the other part you can call me a dove, or even appeaser if you want. I am totally opposed to the sanctions against Russia, both economic and political, the only exception would be restrictions of exports of advanced technology. Its becoming quite clear Ukraine is not getting the weapons it needs, in the quantities it needs to stop and even push Russia back because western leaders don't want them to get them. The Liberal elite were happy to shut down the world economy to support their COVID agenda, but they pretend they couldn't get the weapons in to Ukraine, increase the production of the weapons in short supply and train sufficient Ukrainian forces in western countries.

Its time to call bullshit on the western elite. Yes it takes years to train and develop a really effective first line soldier, but still 6 weeks of intensive training can still go a long way with highly motivated recruits. Over and over again we hear from the Liberal media how pathetic the Russian armed forces are. Over and over again we hear, "Ha, Ha, Ha, the Russian soldiers don't want to fight" "Ha, ha, ha, virtually all the Russian infantry have been killed and they didn't have anywhere near enough infantry to begin with." "Ha, ha, Ha, the Russians are running out of ammunition." "Ha, ha, ha the Russians are having to resort to bringing 1960s vehicles out of storage." "Ha, Ha, Ha the Russian Navy are pathetic." "Ha, ha, ha, the Russian airforce is pathetic." "Ha, ha, ha the Russian generals are pathetically incompetent." "Ha, ha, ha, the Russian army hasn't got any proper NCOs"

Well my words to the western leaders are if the Russians are so pathetic, what does that make you? Why have you failed to stop Russia, let alone push it back? As I stated, the reason Russia has not been stopped is because you haven't really wanted to stop it and there are 3 reasons for that.

1 You're ball-less, cowardly wonders.
2 Israel doesn't want a Russian defeat and has almost certainly made promises to Russia behind the scenes.
3 Aside from Israel our leaders are worried more generally about the trouble Russia could cause in the middle East if it really wanted to start playing dirty.
By Rancid
Rich wrote:So in part I'm an extreme hawk against Russia in that I would like to see a complete land blockade of Kaliningrad and a blockade of the airspace above the land. I accept that it is unthinkable Russia would give up Kaliningrad, which is why we should be talking about it as a first stage from moving from unthinkable to actualisation.. The current invasion of Ukraine was also pretty much unthinkable until recently.

However in the other part you can call me a dove, or even appeaser if you want. I am totally opposed to the sanctions against Russia,

A blockage of Kaliningrad, is effectively a sanction against Kaliningrad.
Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

Most of us non- white men have found a different […]

Well that depends on what you want to accomplis[…]

Fake, it's reinvestment in communities attacked on[…]

It is not an erosion of democracy to point out hi[…]