The Wuhan virus—how are we doing? - Page 194 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Provision of the two UN HDI indicators other than GNP.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
#15237173
Godstud wrote:So you can ignore 2 million+ in American jails? :O


How the fuck are "Americans in jail" even relevant? What about the thousands executed in China every year?

Is this retarded whataboutism your only refuge?

:knife:
#15237176
@Rugoz You're talking about how China is handling Covid-19 and then you, and others, brought up something unrelated.

I never said the Chinese justice system is good. Hell, I don't even agree with Capital Punishment. Everyone should do away with that.

Your arguments were "Whataboutisms", so turn around is fair play.

China is doing badly at handling Covid-19, according to you and others, and yet they have one of the lowest death tolls amongst any nation. That doesn't seem indicative of "bad handling". Wouldn't you agree with that?

@Sandzak So USA is Nazi Germany, because of their War on Terror? Good to know... :roll:

China has a lot of problems, but foreign wars aren't one of them.
#15237181
Godstud wrote:@Rugoz You're talking about how China is handling Covid-19 and then you, and others, brought up something unrelated.


Sandzak brought up something unrelated. That hardly excuses your whataboutism.

Godstud wrote:China is doing badly at handling Covid-19, according to you and others, and yet they have one of the lowest death tolls amongst any nation. That doesn't seem indicative of "bad handling". Wouldn't you agree with that?


Again, only (statistically significant) excess mortality is relevant. Everything else should be ignored. Here's an overview of various estimates:
https://ourworldindata.org/excess-mortality-covid

Unfortunately, China has not reported mortality data for 2020 and 2021, hence there are only guesstimates with very high uncertainty. E.g.
https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/exce ... SA~IDN~BRA

Edit: Wrong plot, daily instead of cumulative.
#15237200
I got Pfizer for my 4th dose and it came with horrible side effects. I endured all the pain and discomfort that comes with the flu without having to catch the flu. Fortunately the symptoms only lasted a day.

@ness31 :violin:
Last edited by AFAIK on 06 Jul 2022 12:49, edited 1 time in total.
#15237206
Godstud wrote:@Sandzak So USA is Nazi Germany, because of their War on Terror? Good to know... :roll:

China has a lot of problems, but foreign wars aren't one of them.


USA has had 9/11, they elected Barak Hussein Obama as president, there are two Arab women in the parlaiment... America killed those who wanted to wage Jihad...

China is commiting genocide against peacefull people, you fucking racist.

They also send falun gong members to gulags...

China you can not even watch pornos... China is a huge prison with a factory within.
#15237208
USA has had 9/11, they elected Barak Hussein Obama as president, there are two arab women in the parlaiment... America killed those who wanted to wage Jihad...
So that's why they invaded Iraq, which had done none of those things? :roll: Don't deny reality. If China invaded somewhere it would be an atrocity, but when USA does it, it's called "Liberation". :knife:

Sandzak wrote:China is commiting genocide against peacefull people, you fucking racist.
You mean the people who have engaged in terrorist activities in China and fought alongside the Taliban in Afghanistan? Those "innocent" people? :lol: There is no genocide.

Sandzak wrote:They also send falun gong to gulags...
Criminal cultists. They're the Moonies all over again. You listen to Epoch Times, right? Owned by Falun Gong...

How The Epoch Times Created a Giant Influence Machine
Since 2016, the Falun Gong-backed newspaper has used aggressive Facebook tactics and right-wing misinformation to create an anti-China, pro-Trump media empire.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/24/tech ... -gong.html

Sandzak wrote:The chinese president grew also up in a gulag, like a child who got abused by a pedophile who becomes later himself pedofile...
So gulag's are character building? He'd fit right in with American Presidents and the rich elites, if he's a pedo. What's your point?
#15237210
Godstud wrote:S

You mean the people who have engaged in terrorist activities in China and fought alongside the Taliban in Afghanistan? Those "innocent" people? :lol: There is no genocide.



How many??? Not more then a few houndred Uighurs fought....

More ethnic Germans converts fought and committed warcrimes.

You fucking CCP agitator.
#15237211
I don't love the CCP but there is a lot of anti-China propaganda that is mostly false. Falun Gong claims of organ harvesting(because their organs are purest) are complete BS, but I am sure you believe it, @Sandzak.

It might be very true that they are simply caught in the middle of the Taliban and China, but to pretend that there has been no terrorism in the region is to deny reality on a grandiose scale.

You ignored my post, pointing out the terrorism in that region. Why is that? Is it because it doesn't conform to your bias?
#15237214
Godstud wrote:le who have engaged in terrorist activities in China and fought alongside the Taliban in Afghanistan? Those "innocent" people? :lol:


Fucking CCP agitator indeed.

Should we lock up a million muslims in the West because some of them are out to kill us?

You're disgusting.
#15237219
If we are going to go all off topic and discuss genocide of Indigenous minorities, we can point fingers at the west too.

Anyway, we somehow managed to get rid of all restrictions here, despite the fact that we are on our sixth wave.

Oh, and herd immunity is now impossible. It has become endemic. The new subvariants have an R around 20.
#15237221
I had something similar back in 2020 when the world hadn’t gone into lockdown yet. It was always a cold for most people.
#15237225
wat0n wrote:If it's just like a cold now, who cares?


Since it is not like a cold now, this seems like an unrealistic question.

For example, having a cold for a long time does not lead to all the problems associated with long Covid.
#15237229
wat0n wrote:Still not a justification to lock us down again.


Since I never argued that there should be more lockdowns, this is an odd criticism to make.

What does seem odd is the complete lack of restrictions.
  • 1
  • 192
  • 193
  • 194
  • 195
  • 196
  • 197
Mar-a-lago raided by the FBI

Trump committing crimes. What a shocker, who would[…]

The clergy, royalty, and aristocracy of past cent[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

..The West acts reasonable... Picking fights wit[…]

Jordan Klepper vs. Wisconsin Trump Supporters _ Th[…]